[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest WendiiE

27th single.....Share The World

Credit : dnbn

Is that the cd cover? Very cute!! =D

DBSK on WGM

It was so cute. That guy was so funny. I couldn't help but stare at Jaejoong. OMG! His muscles! :lol:

EDIT: I DONGBANDED a page again! =D Here's some pictures.

l_8189c78621f2bd7458eeeacac9f12b31.jpg

CUTEE! =D

0901_Singles_02_02.jpg

My favorite pic of SOULMATES! =D

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beccary

DBSK's Schedule

24th March - YC, JS, CM on Love FM's Around the Globe (broadcast) - 8pm

24th March - Mnet Japan Ucchassa (broadcast) - 10pm

24th March - 『月刊歌謡曲』magazine release

25th March - 4th Japanese Album: The Secret Code release

26th March - 『Tarzan』magazine release

28th March - Lotte Duty Free Shop Premier Talk Show - 11am to 2pm

28th March - Dream Concert 2009

29th March - NTV Music Lovers with Sekine (broadcast) - 12.30am

30th March - Fan Meet and Greet in Thailand

4th April - 4th Live Tour: Mirotic (Nanjing, China)

8th April - 27th Single: "Share the World"/ "We are One Piece" release

11th April - Sparkling Concert in Seoul [spring] - 6pm

12th April - Sparkling Concert in Seoul [spring] - 6pm

15th April - MTV White Day Special Live at USJ (broadcast) - 10.30pm

4th May - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Kobe (Kobe World Hall) - 6.30pm

5th May - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Kobe (Kobe World Hall) - 4pm

9th May - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Saitama (Saitama Super Arena) - 6.30pm

10th May - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Saitama (Saitama Super Arena) - 4pm

16th May - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Sendai (Hot House Super Arena) - 6.30pm

17th May - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Sendai (Hot House Super Arena) - 6.30pm

23rd May - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Sapporo (Makomanai Ice Arena) - 6.30pm

24th May - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Sapporo (Makomanai Ice Arena) - 6.30pm

30th May - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Fukuoka (Marine Messe Fukuoka) - 6.30pm

30th May - MTV Video Music Awards Japan 09

31st May - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Fukuoka (Marine Messe Fukuoka) - 6.30pm

4th June - MICKY Yoochun's birthday!

6th June - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Hiroshima (Hiroshima Green Arena) - 6.30pm

7th June - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Hiroshima (Hiroshima Green Arena) - 6.30pm

10th June - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Osaka (Osaka Jou Hall) - 6.30pm

11th June - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Osaka (Osaka Jou Hall) - 6.30pm

13th June - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Osaka (Osaka Jou Hall) - 6pm

1th June - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Osaka (Osaka Jou Hall) - 6pm

18th June - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Nagoya (Japan Kaishi Hall) - 6.30pm

20th June - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Nagoya (Japan Kaishi Hall) - 6pm

21st June - 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Nagoya (Japan Kaishi Hall) - 4pm

1st August - Avex's A-nation ASIA (Seoul JamShil Stadium) - 1pm and 3pm

29th August - Avex's A-nation ASIA (Tokyo Ajinomoto Stadium) - 1pm and 3pm

29th October - Republic of Korea International Yacht Exhibition 2009

Credits: KPOP JJANG

Please take out only with credit and do not add any credits

^Oh wow, such a packed schedule...XD

Gotta catch up!

Is that the 27th album cover? Cool.:D

Yeah i know, my comment is lame.0__o

This is what i get for being on hiatus, couldnt get enough tvxq.pft.

bb for anything i could share :D

~~

2i0ass5.jpg

Credits: Fobbiyo

From fobbiyo:

OK! So I think most of you guys know that we can't advertise forums in the thread anymore (Anyways~ I PMed Mardi09 regarding the issue of "Can we advertise projects?" and the answer is YES! We can. So continue to advertise the project

Our conversation:

I said:

You know how we can't advertise sites anymore? Can we still advertise projects that are being done on soompi?

She said:

Okay, so Edward replied back and said that projects are fine to be posted.

Guest fobbiyo

09/3/30 AERA

CREDIT: DNBN.ORG

Wow, they look so smex.

I wish they smiled for the cover. I think it'll look alot better. The cover looks interesting though :D

LMAO @ DBSK in WGM. That was so funny. I loved it. I LOLed when JaeSuChun was trying to get money out of Hyundon. LOL!! Chun did it and JaeSu followed, that so hilarious. Man, they look SMEX in the wife beaters. Junsu looked cute drinking the water and Jae's muscles is *dies*. I was also laughing at Changmin when he was imitating Hyungdon's "What?" LOL!! Junsu even copied him. Hilarious.

Guest yunaa8

Haha this show was hilarious.

Jaejoong was so cute when he was talking about how girls in Japan ride bikes with miniskirts on, and he was getting all embarrassed lol.

Is anyone going to the Live Tour in Japan?

I won 2 tickets to the June 10th concert in Osaka, im so excited! :)

Guest miss betty

THE WORST OF ALL HAIRSTYLES ON YOOCHUN

I seriously didn't have a reaction for this.. I was literally gaping at the screen.. A Korean Ahjumma!!! :fury:

Magazine Pictures

JJ mag with JaeMinSu looked great!!!

all these print exposure makes me feel giddy!!

27th Single Share the World cover looks very good!!

Japan Fashion Week

Their walks were so-so .. Outfits of course wasn't something special.. Blue man again.. BTS though, this is the second time I've seen HoMin like that since the new year.. And Yoochun catwalking was LOL!!

Subaru Press Conference

Didn't know they were all older than the actress.. Love their thoughts on the movie..

Oshare Ism & FBS Shuffle

These were great fun!!!

Oshare Ism is the first show in a long time where the atmosphere and tension was high!! The flow was never awkward except for maybe the eating part..

FBS Shuffle was OMG!!! Love the host, very warm.. Food!! and I died along with YooMin when Junsu went all 'animal'

Bokura no Ongaku

Exceeded my expectations.. Beautiful & Amazing!! Never would I think they'd sing Kotoba ni Dekinai.. That's one of my all-time favourites!! Lion Heart was beautiful!! You can see that the boys were sooo into the song.. The lyrics for both songs are beautiful!! Bolero with strings was awesome!! It was probably the first time they performed with a string section.. Some may say that the band and strings overpowered their voices but with experience, they'll learn how to blend all of that together thus, complementing each other..

Music Lovers

another great program.. they'll surely perform more than one song.. and we can get to see the audience and guests reactions..

Guest xiahaddict

Haha this show was hilarious.

Jaejoong was so cute when he was talking about how girls in Japan ride bikes with miniskirts on, and he was getting all embarrassed lol.

Is anyone going to the Live Tour in Japan?

I won 2 tickets to the June 10th concert in Osaka, im so excited! :)

huaaa..how lucky you are..

btw, how did you won the tickets?

oh, cant wait till Secret Code released. i want to hear the full album so bad.

Just out of curiosity, what song is you most anticipate from the Secret Code album?

For me, its Secret Game, i found it so intriguing and addictive. Its a perfect song to start off the concert.

Guest sillysweet101

Bokuro no Ongaku

what can i say about this that hasn't been said already?! it was simply amazing. beautiful. soulful. gorgeous. perfect. :)

09/3/30 AERA

they look fabulous. the lighting & the clothes..for some reason, its got this whole darkness bad boy vibe to it. lol

OSHAREISM

omg, this was hilarious. though i didn't understand anything that was said...i still lmao off. jae's pics are priceless. loved it so much, i made some huge screen shots....just thought i'd share. :D

SORRY IF IT LAGS YOUR COMP BUT ITS WELL WORTH IT

jaemobilewallie.jpg

scaredfaciesofjaesmobilepics.jpg

^ loved the faces of yoosu & homin while jae was scrolling through his pics...lol..they look like o.O they were gonna strangle jae or s**t in their pants :sweatingbullets::huh::o

jaemobilewallie3.jpg

jaemobilewallie5.jpg

^ after seeing this one of jae.......yoosu was LTheirAO

yoosudieslaughingcap2.jpg

yoosudieslaughingcap.jpg

and as an added bonus...soulmate :)

jaecap.jpg

chuncap.jpg

PLEASE BE KIND. DON'T HOTLINK & make me regret sharing

thanks everyone for sharing news, links, magazine pics, ufos, etc. its truly appreciated.

Guest Senorita_

Is this their single cover? It looks pretty cute - I love how they try to make it cartonny. Also, I love how they had single shots of the boys, and then combined it together in the cover ^^ The teddy in the middle looks cute though =D

WGM Sub - ROFL. It was so hilarious watching the boys. They were complimenting HD, and HD's such a big DBSK fanboy :P It was funny how HD said Jae had his arms to his back, but then crossed it when he found out he's hierarchally older than him :lol:

Guest kinkie_lass

whoa so many stuff to spazz about.

09/3/30 AERA

%7Boption%7De0082162_49c6fc4dba0bd.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7De0082162_49c6fc50392d3.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7De0082162_49c6fc5576c78.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7De0082162_49c6fc5de0d19.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7De0082162_49c6fc6641361.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7De0082162_49c6fc6186970.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7De0082162_49c6fc5931809.jpg[/img

CREDIT: DNBN.ORG

thank you. i love this magazine especially their individual shots. yunho looks like a gang boss XD

Share the World covercute. i want a bag with tohoshinki in it ^_^

oshareism best show the boys have been to, period. there's just too much of crack :lol: i'm patiently waiting for subs so that i can laugh twice louder plus there's fujiki nauhito :D

japan fashion week they should be given a chance to walk the runway for real. changmin and yunho screamed model material and i'm happy to see homin's dorky fight at the end of the clip. it's not everyday we can see changmin actually defeated by his hyungs XDDD

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Just out of curiosity, what song is you most anticipate from the Secret Code album?

I'm excited for Secret Game too!

the preview was really interesting...

coz it was like they were spelling "T-V-X-Q-5"

and Junsu was like, "oh baby baby just connect~"

also, basically just everything in the album.

..oh and 9095 & 9096. I'm curious with all the numbers!

Guest JJ.biased

Omg DBSK IN WGM

it was so cute and surprising ^^ i wish i was him..

And thanks for the gif =] of wgm ^^ saves**

and dream concert soon?

wows everything is so packed @@"

Guest likelove8993

oh my god!!

i just fixed my notebook n i have new thread now... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Magazine Pictures

hmmmm... they sure get the new record, they r soooo good looking taken by camera

Oshare Ism & FBS Shuffle

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so cute..

Bokura no Ongaku

i`m goosebump while watched their performnc

omg! lol~ that pic of Jaejoong from his phone are so... priceless and.... funny? lol~

specially the second pic... but I really like the first pic.. ^^ so cute!

love the show too, they are showing TVXQ's things in their life! ^^ lol~

Tohoshinki, FT Island, and others participated in the survey for the "Girls' Awards 2009"

8 members of SNSD and 5 members of Kara appeared as cute teenage girls to chat on MBC's Come to Play's "Girls' Special", set to air on March 23th.

MBC's Come to Play announced at the start that the highlight of the "Girls' Special" airing would be the "Girls' Awards 2009", explaining that the 13 girls would be judged based on five major criteria such as "The girl that is the easiest to handle", "The most strong-willed girl" and "The girl that worries me the most". The judge panel consisted of 45 members from 7 of Korea's representative male idol groups such as Tohoshinki, SS501, Super Junior, Big Bang, FT Island, SHINee and 2PM. The male idols would present their opinions directly through a survey, and they demonstrated the great enthusiasm they had by having the survey forms sent to Japan for Tohoshinki and America for 2PM.

In order to validate and prove the girls in each of the above mentioned criterion, the back-stories to each group as well as never-seen-before killer individual talents were revealed. After the winners were announced, the male idols would then reveal the reasons for their choice with the girls being visibly nervous in the background.

"Come to Play", featuring no end of cute girl talk from SNSD and Kara as well as the surveys filled in by many male idols, is set to air on the 23th at 11.05pm.

Credits: Innolife & Digital YTN & Joynews24 & inews24

Translation: bubzooka@soshified.com

lol~ i wonder what TVXQ answers for the survey... ^^

Guest FallenLove

I drop by every now & then to check(:

& wow they had a special appearance for We Got Married [:

sillysweet101; thanks for sharing those pics [: wow that's pretty cute and funny ;D

i thought micky's laugh was some evil laugh LOL ^^

ekah_jaejoong; i also wonder what they put too :3 hmm ..

& thanks everyone for the news&updates&pics(:

----edit:

"Girls' Awards 2009" Results

In the Girls Special edition of MBC Come To Play on 23rd March where Girls' Generation and Kara were the guests,

it was revealed in a poll that DBSK, Big Bang, etc boy groups had picked Gu Hara as their favourite girl group member.

cr: allkpop

Guest TVXQ<3

OMG!!! I just got my copy of the THE SECRET CODE album jacket A!!! I'm so excited to listen to their new songs!!! :D I hope the album does well in charts. I got TOHOSHINKI poster and JUNSU card. I'm so happy right now. <333 CDJAPAN is sure fast!

Oshare Ism: I enjoyed watching it even though I don't undertand what they are saying. I laughed really hard by just seeing their expressions. Can't wait for subs!

Magazines: Woah. I don't have time reading the traslations. There are a lot out there! I'm so happy that they are being featured in different magazines in Japan. I'm exited for DUET mag.

Guest Luvho

wow!!!!

@silly:oh thanks alots for sharing these pics. Su is very cuteeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ekha _jaejoong: thanks you for your information.I feel very happy and proud^^

Guest JJ.biased

ohs and jaejoong such a poser ^^ plus wows they made a world record?

soooo many photos~~

hehehes.

BTW yunho is rich D:

so much money in his wallet.. :(

Guest val_cky

HELP

Can anyone who can read Japanese tell me what mag is this:

日経エンタテインメント09年4月號NO.145

This title is from ichigojj's blog & I wanted to save the pictures but I didn't know what was the name of the mag. So can someone help me with this? I'll share a picture from this mag coz I'm busy right now. Will share more alter if it's not posted yet. Someone tell me if it's posted already, ok?

01.jpg

EDIT:

Thx yunaa8 & DeNain! So I guess I won't be posting them again since it was posted back there.

In case anyone wants to see the scans again, here's the link to the scans posted on this thread earlier: X

Guest miss_h

Oshare Ism

I am glad they finally make their way to Japanese talk show. I just watch it the other day with Hiromi in it and thinking how great it is if DBSK is invited to this kind of show. There's another talk show I want them to come (with a female host and one of them is Matsura Aya) and I think they will end up spazzing over the boys :lol:

DBSK is such a great entertainer. They don't afraid to show their ugly side. And jaejoong was smart to choose Yoochun pics to show to the audience. We know that Yoochun himself is a great prankster and he wouldn't mind it at all...

But why do no one notice JJ bulk muscle in this show?? I am afraid that his shirt will explosive at any time. His arm is huugee!!!!! I am glad he still keep some muscle although he said he will try to loose it.

*and I think the female host eyes are keep glancing on those muscle. Can't blame her. I will do the same if I was in her seat :)

FBS Shuffle

This is why I love Junsu. His broken Japanese, his cute gesture, and his unintentional gag :lol: :lol: :lol:

YooSu were so happy that they manage to trap Changmin and force him to do a gag. Usually Yoochun is in team with Changmin bullying Junsu but this time he choose Junsu side...

But if I'm not mistaken there's a scene on the preview cut where Junsu dancing cutely while holding a french fries fryer??? Is it in this show or is it another show? I got mix with it because they are like in everywhere in Japan right now...

Archived