[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest lostcauz

Kotoba ni Dekinai HQ audio anyone have that, the ones i tried loading came out really soft or staticy on my player Topped the page didnt mean to oh well

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

umm I am kinda not on track with the posts but does anyone know when Heaven's Postman is going to be on air?

I heard from some people that it will be aired the 21st and some of my friends said that it would be late march...

soooo hellp me .. _ _|| thanks..

I think Heaven's Postman will be broadcasted around May.

092109 Changmin's UFO Replies Part One

- coz again, i have something to do.

Lol Changmin <3 Why is he the only member who we seem to think has a lot of freetime up his sleeves? =P Haha, well his replies are cute, but I hope to see ChunSuJae do some replies!

Guest chai~

I think Heaven's Postman will be broadcasted around May.

Lol Changmin <3 Why is he the only member who we seem to think has a lot of freetime up his sleeves? =P Haha, well his replies are cute, but I hope to see ChunSuJae do some replies!

:) they are all equally busy...so it is not like he is the only one with "free time"

Maybe he bothers to do it regularly. Actually, both he and Yunho.

I would like to see JaesuChun reply more often too, but I am happy with reading Homin's replies as well. :)

Guest shorty_babygurl03

i just watch the best episode of we got married!! woah... dbsk was there.... taeyeon introduce hyung don to them... hyung don was so shock to see dbsk... he was shouting dbsk everytime he see them... so cool! it was like he was shock to see a big star our big star dbsk. a fanboy neh........... WOW...... im so happy.... they show the last part of love in the ice performance in sm town bangkok........ hope someone can cut that part and upload it... thay are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy! hehe

Guest cherriemee

i just watch the best episode of we got married!! woah... dbsk was there.... taeyeon introduce hyung don to them... hyung don was so shock to see dbsk... he was shouting dbsk everytime he see them... so cool! it was like he was shock to see a big star our big star dbsk. a fanboy neh........... WOW...... im so happy.... they show the last part of love in the ice performance in sm town bangkok........ hope someone can cut that part and upload it... thay are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy! hehe

LOL!

that sounds AWESOME!

i only follow the kangji couple in we got married and kangin REALLY wanted to introduce DBSK to his wifey! LMAOOOO

but yunho didnt pick up his phone! IT WAS HILARIOUS!

So i guess taeyeon was lucky and got hold of DBSK firsrt! LOLOLOL!

very cute :)

Guest yiyi0312

lolz~ really ? DBSK on WGM lol

that's so cool >.< someone cut n sub it soon lolz

this meant that they filmed this long ago like .... 1mth ago???

since for the past few weeks the boys was not in korea

/Edits: I wonder if Hyung don n Junsu did they felt awkward or wat lol ... since they did the family note or sth together but long time ago... lol...

Thanks BlueTopaz : I must be too stress over my projects that i mixed 2 guys up LMAO!

>oh! P.s. if anybody got the audio mp3 for the perfomances on Bokurano Ongaku ... kindly pm me... if not direct me to somewhere that has it... (but dun break the forum rules :) hahz)

V AGHH!! THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!

all i'm seeing is muscles muscles muscles >.< lmao

& the "bribery" is freaking hilarious ... especially when jae attempts to get the money too lol

------------

oh another Guiness Record o.0!!! congrats anyway ... (are there official news on it?) XD

Guest devillusion

yeah..I juz watched the cut part..the boys in WGM..

that's during SMT concert, I guess..

Could please PM me the link? I eager to see our boys in it~!

edit : THANKS LOL~!

REQUEST!

Do you guys know what performance when the time Jae wore shades? I've lost my memories lately and as far i still remember there was 'Leopard' concept I think. I THINK. ^^ please I would happy if you guys help me ^^

Guest Senorita_

REQUEST!

Do you guys know what performance when the time Jae wore shades? I've lost my memories lately and as far i still remember there was 'Leopard' concept I think. I THINK. ^^ please I would happy if you guys help me ^^

Do you mean this performance during One Love concert? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEYte5wI5nY I think it was the only time where Jae wore sunnies during that performance.

Wah, I didn't think the boys appeared on WGM! I was like :w00t: haha. But that was last month ago, but still it was great to see the boys. They were so cute when they greeted Hyung Don ^^

yeah..I juz watched the cut part..the boys in WGM..

that's during SMT concert, I guess..

well..here the vid

DBSK in WGM with Taeyeon n HD ~SMT, Bangkok on 090322 [Cut]

lol~ seriously HD is sooo funny! he was fanboying our TVXQ! ^^ lol!

I really love it when Jaejoong pops out at the door.. ^^ he looks so cute!

I hope someone will sub it soon! TVXQ always being mention in WGM lately...

specially when Kangin is on the show! lol~ >_< I wonder how it will look like if

one of TVXQ members appeared and "got married" for that show! lol~ >_<

{NEWS}Guiness Records - TVXQ Most Photo Taken

[News] Korea's band TVXQ, has made another record in the Guinness Book Of World Records. According to the incomplete counts, Korea's famous male band - TVXQ, from debut to today has partake in numerous photo shoots of magazines, album, singles, CFs, endorsement etc kind of photos has surmount over 500 000 000 ( including group, solo shots and with others ). TVXQ has became the only artist with most numbers of photos of all celebrities globally.

This record has been officially recorded in the Guinness Book Of World Records. This is Korea's artist, TVXQ. They have the most number of fans, which is also included in the records.

note: The total number of photos are counted from the day they debut to 19 March 2009.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

source: TVXQbaidu

translation: crazee@TVXQfever.blogspot

{NEWS}SM Entertainment in Deficit for the Past Two Years

In the morning of March 13th, South Korean media reported that the past two-year deficits for Korea's SM Entertainment company reached around to 1.62 billion won for the year 2008.

According to reports, SM's profits from TVXQ, Super Junior and Girls' Generation net grossed 43.4 billion won. Despite this, there is still a deficit of 1.6 billion for the year.

However, profits for SM in 2008 has grown 30% compared to 2007, but because of BoA's entry into the American market, and because most of SM artists are groups, each event required much more travel/transportation fees and personal management fees than usual. Therefore, despite there was a higher revenue in 2008, SM still reported a deficit year-end.

SM has full confidence in pulling out of deficit at the end of 2009. With BoA's first album in the American market, and the Korean activities for Super Juniors and Girls' Generation, SM's financial situation must improve.

Source: Sohu

Credit: Wendy @ Chocolyn.org

YunHo Father's Warm Words To Fans

As the April 4th concert in Nanjing nears, the Chinese fans received a greeting via email from Yunho's father. Various Yunho portals in China have received this message, around 2000 hrs (GMT +0800) on Friday, March 20th. The translation of part of the email is as follows:

Hello everybody, I hope every one is doing well. I am very grateful for your constant support towards Yunho and your love and concern for our entire family. TVXQ will be performing in Gwangju next week (March 28th). I am really looking forward to that day as it will be the first time TVXQ will be performing in Yunho's hometown in two years.

There will be a concert in Nanjing on the 4th of April. I have heard that Nanjing is a charming and beautiful city; I am also very thankful for the hosting invitations from the many Chinese portals for our family, but I am afraid we will not be able to visit Nanjing this time as both Yunho's mother and myself need to work. We will definitely be there the next time. The Chinese fans' support and concern for Yunho is really deep and passionate, and we believe that it will be the same for the coming Nanjing concert.

Spring is here, dust and pollen will be more common so please do be careful of flu and bronchitis. I wish good health for everyone!

- Yunho's father

Please takeout with full credits.

Credits: uknowbar.com + hohobbs.com

Translation: Banana-chan@TVXQfever

almost forget! Happy 100th Pages! We grew up so fast! lol~ >_<

Guest s4d0w

Kotoba ni Dekinai HQ audio anyone have that, the ones i tried loading came out really soft or staticy on my player Topped the page didnt mean to oh well

I also want this one!!!!Does someone have it???

/Edits: I wonder if Hyung don n Junsu did they felt awkward or wat lol ... since they did the family note or sth together but long time ago... lol...

The one in Jeolchin's Note is not Hyung Don, but Kim Gura ^^. They're not the same person.

{NEWS}SM Entertainment in Deficit for the Past Two Years

Woah, really? Somehow I find this hard to believe. Though hopefully they'll do much better on 2009.

Guest some1gurl

^^^^^^

YUNHO FATHER'S WORD

DBSK GOING TO PERFORM AT GWANGJU..DOES THAT MEANS DREAM CONCERT IS CONFIRMED????

DBSK@WGM

jae so cute ne...hehe :D ..he's reaction was priceless when hd give to him the money..hehe..i'm sooooo happy watching them in WGM...

LATEST LIVE PERFORMANCE

maybe i'll little bit late....but seeing them perform in bonkura...(i'm not sure the name :P )..its was mind blowing..the best live ever..they really improved soo much..i never heard lion heart before..but i guess they covered the song very well..kotoba ni dekinai..really speechless i love it....BOlero..what can i say..they totally kneel it...

Guest badstar

OMG!!! For reals??? erm... I'm not really a fan of this couple, coz I'm a big fan of SiYoung and Junjin Oppa! They are just too cute!!!

But hey! thanks for the heads up^^

Thanks dude!^^ When the lettuce couple was still in WGM, I really wished that HJ will call Joongie or the other way around.. That would be really cool! ^^

arr80 OHMYGOD!!!!!! Those pics are to die for!!! My two most favorite members!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOE;SS Website Grand Reopening!

goeannimick.png

heartchun.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please continue supporting our Clubbox :lol: Thank you for your continuous patronage!

{GOE-SS} 09.03.10 Zoom In Super - Kiss the Baby Sky (PV making +Interview) [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} [DVD] 26th Single - Survivor Offshot Movie [English Subbed].avi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[RAW] 09.03.22 CDTV - Tohoshinki (Talk + Survivor) [ATO].avi

GOE;SS Needs Korean and Japanese Translators!

PM me if you want to help^^

Guest LapPaLus

OMG! congratulation to the boys! another Guiness Record!!!! kyaaa.kyaaa.kyaaaa! so proud of the boys. wuuuhuuu *throws confetti*

DBSK jjang!

YunHo Father's Warm Words To Fans

awwe, yunho's appa so nice. proved that leadersshi's caring attitude is taught by this warm-hearted appa. ^^

btw, its my first time posting in 4th thread. and its already the 100th page. :P

beLated Cukhahamnida for DBSK Thread 4 and 100th PAGE!

Jaejoongie's gifs from WGM

33urcxg.jpg

x2oqqt.jpg

cre: dnbn

Guest sab_me

happy 100th page ^^

wah..

omg !! congratulation !!^^

yunho's father is so nice and warm hearted !!

wah.. they performing in gwangju on 28th march??

i wish i can go there~~

may i ask a question..

TVXQ have the most number of fans, which is also included in the records.(GUINESS RECORDS)

is it in the 2009 book?? the most fan ...

thanks in advance

WOoo! DBSK on WGM! :D :D

They were all so excited to see each other, it seems! Hyung Don and DBSK! ^^ Haha... Hyung Don bowed respectfully to DBSK when Yunho said that Taeyeon was their donsaeng. So cute and funny! :lol: Can't wait to watch it with subs~

Thanks for sharing!

Guiness Records - TVXQ Most Photo Taken

500,000,000!! WOW. LOL. Certainly deserves to be in the Guiness Records. CONGRATS for the 2nd time!! They are amazing, man. Breaking records after records and never failing to amaze us. Just wow.

Guest lolly88

I am surprised to see no one spazzing over this

this show ,they showed pics of some parts of their home in Korea and Japan

and also their bags

Jae has so many ipods and mobile phones

and he showed 3 pics from his mobile phone

svkqd4.jpg

nn3xtw.jpg

16a1c83.jpg

or just Jae cut showing his bag

http://bestjd.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.ph...sc&no=43849

http://www.dnbn.org/bbs/zboard.php?id=db01...sc&no=17615

Guest jer_sweety

I am surprised to see no one spazzing over this

this show ,they showed pics of some parts of their home in Korea and Japan

and also their bags

Jae has so many ipods and mobile phones

and he showed 3 pics from his mobile phone

http://i40.tinypic.com/svkqd4.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/nn3xtw.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/16a1c83.jpg

or just Jae cut showing his bag

Oh my God, jaejae's so cute... Chunnie at the back in the first picture is such a dork plus the most dorky member in front...

I want to steal one of jaejae's ipod or phone...

Lol at the second pic.... Jae as bald?? right??

My stomach is hurting because i can't stop laughing when i saw these pictures...

Archived