but yeah, are there any scans of of them

in their white outfits? :D

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheilapiglet

[Fancam] 081115 MKMF Junsu Trying Not To Cry

awww....it's so heart-warming to see Junsu try so hard not to cry..and of course we all know that CM is on the other side bawling his eyes out already..haha.

[uknowthink] 081206 handsome boy Yunho - at Rehearsal - Funny moment ^.^

during Wrong Number rehearsal he makes a little mistake and hops to the right position...he looks so good with his hair ungelled and wearing glasses=P**

Guest annne82

Hi..

Thanks for the latest updates once again.. Guess I don't post much because each time I wanna say something I see someone posting it :) THanks for all the replies also :)

REQUEST

There was this radio show in 2008, 14h October that DBSK did with Tablo.. I would like to watch it again but can't seem to find it.. Can anyone help me?

I remember seeing the eng sub version on Youtube but it's no longer there :(

Guest intan

Yoochun talks like Naruto (ENG SUBS)

lol..Yoochun uses Naruto's catchphrase "dattebayo~"..and his "yokaroumon" is so cute =)

I haven't comment on their performance in Bokurano Ongaku yet..

I just watched the HD videos..wahhh..the set is so grand, romantic and gorgeous..I notice the set is different for every song..totally worth it even if it is only for 3 songs..

Their performance was absolutely beautiful..I love Kotoba ni Dekinai the most..the songs itself is very beautiful..they sang with so much emotion..I love their facial expressions..they're so into the song and were closing their eyes most of the times..love it..Yunho sounds really good..it's been a long time I didn't listen to his beautiful, deep, low voice..also, I love Yoochun's bridge too..Lion Heart is beautiful too..Jaesu in the beginning sounds really good..Bolero..needless to say..awesome performance..Jaechun part...aaaahhhh..amazing..the orchestra music for Bolero is so beautiful..

I bet more people will fall in love with Tohoshinki after watching them in Bokurano Ongaku..

**I just listen to 9095..the song is good..I'm glad Jae is trying something new besides ballad songs..and he did an excellent job for the 1st one..he totally deserved all the praises from Chun..I was listening to one of their radio recording..Jaechun is totally complimenting each other's song..lol..

Guest jer_sweety

[Fancam] 081115 MKMF Junsu Trying Not To Cry

awww....it's so heart-warming to see Junsu try so hard not to cry..and of course we all know that CM is on the other side bawling his eyes out already..haha.

I love junsu's smile when they were called as the winner... He's so handsome and cute..

I also love the reactions of the four... (susu, chunnie, minnie and yunnie), can't see jae's reaction though...

Looked at chunnie's smile... I love them so much...

DBSK fighting!!!

------------

Bokurano Ongaku

I love their performance. Lion's Heart, I love jaesu's duet here, love their harmonization.

Yunnie's voice is amazing. I love how susu started it, full of emotions and makes me wanna cry.

Bolero, jaechun never failed to amaze me with this song.

Kotoba ni Dekinai , i love the la la la la part especially jaejae's and min's part. I really love jaejae's soothing voice..

This is something new for the group... Jaejae is so creative...

I also want to know whats the meaning of 9095 and

what's the mystery behind the song.

Wheesung hopes to work with DBSK

I love wheesung. He's such a good singer. I believe he's one of the best singer in korea.

Working with DBSK not only as producer but also having a collaboration is a good idea.

Jaejoong in Kindai Magazine

He's so dorky and cute. But he's also hot and sexy.

I really love his serious pose with matching pouting lips...

Wanna kiss him...

Subaru Press Conference

The girl is so pretty. I observed that our boys are taller that her especially she's wearing

a high heel already. I love jaejae's answer. That's why it won the whole audience’s applause.

And junsu is sick.. Hope he will get better... The boys looked so tired. They need a rest..

Please do take care of your health guys...

But overall, Kudos to the boys.

Guest junsurolf

Our Dong Bang Boys look tired in Subaru Press Conference I hope they get enough rest sigh...

But nevertheless they are still handsome haha :lol:

Guest kayleevn

CM wwith the car: Wow, CM looks sooooo hot here, he look a little like a player to me, haha!!!

And for the Subaru pics: CM and YH look so much taller than the other 3 in those pics

Guest Senorita_

Question

I was wondering why hasn't any of the members of DBSK ever been on Star Golden Bell?

I know that most of the time the show has been around they have been in Japan, but why

didn't they go on when they were promoting their last Korean album? A lot of the Korean

celebs go to that show to promote their stuff. Were they invited but declined or were they

not invited at all?

Yes, infact the boys have never been on Star Golden Bell, if I'm correct. I think because of their comeback last year, the boys were very busy performing, promoting themselves etc, so they didn't have time to squeeze in SGB in their schedule. I did think the boys' were invited, but they probably declined the invitation. Perhaps if they come back to Korea this year, I hope they'll go on the show :)

[News] 090321 Report from Subaru Press Conference

Junsu -> He was said to had taken medicine for his flu? (nearly fever) From what we had understood from Yoochun who said. The movie “Subaru” is the fourth big project done in Asia, putting all stars in Asia into one movie.

“Making something common between Asia and showing Asia’s strength” made the audience happy and won a strong applause.

Flu? :huh: I hope Junsu takes his medication regularly, and have plenty of rests. I hate to see one of them sick, and still make themselves perform.

Guest prince08

Guest XiahJunsuStalker

umm I am kinda not on track with the posts but does anyone know when Heaven's Postman is going to be on air?

I heard from some people that it will be aired the 21st and some of my friends said that it would be late march...

soooo hellp me .. _ _|| thanks..

Guest Honey_KizZ

Bokura no Ongaku rough translations:

following this amazing live perf, the talk continues~

tsuyoshi praises them and tells them their harmonizing is really nice, like a choral group~

and gasp~ dongbang did their own harmonizing!! (:

yunho then asks something about being unable to do something alone but drawing strength by being in a group. ( i think!)

i couldnt understand most of it but i'll try to trans bits and pieces of it.

so yupp, tsuyoshi said something i didnt understand at all and he suddenly says "it's great being in a group ay?"

and jaejae goes "yeah, when you're alone, without your members, you feel smaller/weaker/more insignificant" AWW.

jaejae then asks "smap has been together for 20 years huh?" and micky adds a very cute "woah, sugoi=amazing" at the back. HA.

and he wonders " how will dbsk be like 14 years later?" (:

yupp, and it suddenly changes to dbsk's dreams!

tsuyoshi: you guys have a dream right?

micky: yeah, when we saw how smap has managed to stay together for 20 years, we thought, wow, it IS possible for us to stay as a band of five for sooo long.

dbsk: uhm, yeah, uhm, yeah. (HAHAHA)

junsu: it looks really fun. (LOL!)

tsuyoshi: yes it is indeed something happy, being together. what about in korea? are there any bands that have stayed together for very long?

dbsk: nope, there aren't

tsuyoshi: it'll be good if your dream of staying together can come true yupp. (YES!)

dbsk: *nods*

talk time again after singing... zzzzz.

something about five people making up dbsk.

tsuyoshi: i heard you guys live together in korea?

dbsk: yeah yeah yeah.

yunho: it's fun, we've stayed together for... six years, i think?

dbsk: yeah yeah yeah

tsuyoshi: do you guys ever get into fights?

dbsk: it's inevitable...

tsuyoshi: i see... what do you guys fight over?

junsu: we have disagreements over music (the way we sing the song,,, I THINK!)

tsuyoshi says something i dont understand again...

jaejae: it's even weirder if we don't fight after living for so long together (???? is it my trans problem?? i dont understand! HA!)

tsuyoshi: yeah, you're right,

junsu: blarghblargh (im so lazy...)

changmin: kusanagi-san, you're alone now right?

tsuyoshi: yupp, everyone's solo-ing now afterall. (im not sure... jiwaji??)

yunho: that's kinda lonely right?

dbsk: eu kyang kyang~

tsuyoshi: ahaha... lonely... yes...

-tsuyoshi's free time-

jaejae: when you're free... what do you do?

tsuyoshi: when i'm free? well... i drive around, shopping and lately i'm into horseriding (darn, uma= horse RIGHT??!!)

dbsk: uwaaa~ umaaaa~~~ uwaaa~~~ (they are SO amusing. HAHA!) ooohhh~

yunho: WHERE?!

tsuyoshi: at the mountain range... gokujyo (?)

dbsk: gokujyo? (???)

tsuyoshi gokujyo de (????????????)

tsuyoshi: do you guys wanna go horseriding with me?

dbsk: *gets excited* yeahh~ (junsu gets really excited and starts saying "what about...= jaaaaaaaa...")

LOL! junsu is so cute! he's seriously considering it! and yeah micky and jaejae noticed too and they start laughing at him. xD

and here comes my fav part where i got very excited. HA!

yunho: uhmm... this is embarassing but i heard that there have been comparisons between the members of smap and dbsk... (EHHHH~)

tsuyoshi: oh oh! like who resembles who right?

yunho: yes yes. *smiles*

tsuyoshi: well... jaejoong resembles... takuya kimura alot (YES YES YES! OMG OMG OMG!)

jaejae: ehehehe *laughs nervously*

changmin: *nods furiously*

tsuyoshi: he's really goodlooking (:D) afterall. :D

jaejae: im embarassed~

yunho: aww~ you're all red. (LOLOLOLOLOL!)

tsuyoshi: yunho! you remind me of goro (YES YES YES! i was totally thinking of goro too! for some reason~ HAHA!)

yunho: really?

tsuyoshi: *blubbers out some reason i dont understand*

tsuyoshi: changmin definitely resembles shingo (YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG. :D) cos you guys look the same~

jaejae: they're so tall too~

tsuyoshi: on who resembles nakai and i... i think yoochun resembles nakai more than junsu (LOL~ no link~)

jaejae: yes, i agree! (really???!!!)

tsuyoshi: junsu resembles me then.

junsu: *breaks out of stone mode* oh OH! im glad~ *bows to tsuyoshi* (HAHA!)

im so lazy to trans alr omg, but anyway, they go on to talk about junsu's love for oyagi gags and find out that tsuyoshi and junsu actually share the same sort of humour! xDD

Credit: happyhoho@LJ

i'm glad to see this kind of interaction between smap and dbsk! ^^

Guest meisaeteurn

%7Boption%7D PYH2009032201220000500_P2.jpg

%7Boption%7D PYH2009032201250000501_P2.jpg

%7Boption%7D 20090322110017802.jpg

credit: dnbn.org

lol.. look at the height difference between changmin and meisa kuroki hehe..

wow.. they all look really dashing! :]

Guest jer_sweety

Bokura no Ongaku rough translations:

following this amazing live perf, the talk continues~

tsuyoshi praises them and tells them their harmonizing is really nice, like a choral group~

and gasp~ dongbang did their own harmonizing!! (:

yunho then asks something about being unable to do something alone but drawing strength by being in a group. ( i think!)

i couldnt understand most of it but i'll try to trans bits and pieces of it.

so yupp, tsuyoshi said something i didnt understand at all and he suddenly says "it's great being in a group ay?"

and jaejae goes "yeah, when you're alone, without your members, you feel smaller/weaker/more insignificant" AWW.

jaejae then asks "smap has been together for 20 years huh?" and micky adds a very cute "woah, sugoi=amazing" at the back. HA.

and he wonders " how will dbsk be like 14 years later?" (:

yupp, and it suddenly changes to dbsk's dreams!

tsuyoshi: you guys have a dream right?

micky: yeah, when we saw how smap has managed to stay together for 20 years, we thought, wow, it IS possible for us to stay as a band of five for sooo long.

dbsk: uhm, yeah, uhm, yeah. (HAHAHA)

junsu: it looks really fun. (LOL!)

tsuyoshi: yes it is indeed something happy, being together. what about in korea? are there any bands that have stayed together for very long?

dbsk: nope, there aren't

tsuyoshi: it'll be good if your dream of staying together can come true yupp. (YES!)

dbsk: *nods*

talk time again after singing... zzzzz.

something about five people making up dbsk.

tsuyoshi: i heard you guys live together in korea?

dbsk: yeah yeah yeah.

yunho: it's fun, we've stayed together for... six years, i think?

dbsk: yeah yeah yeah

tsuyoshi: do you guys ever get into fights?

dbsk: it's inevitable...

tsuyoshi: i see... what do you guys fight over?

junsu: we have disagreements over music (the way we sing the song,,, I THINK!)

tsuyoshi says something i dont understand again...

jaejae: it's even weirder if we don't fight after living for so long together (???? is it my trans problem?? i dont understand! HA!)

tsuyoshi: yeah, you're right,

junsu: blarghblargh (im so lazy...)

changmin: kusanagi-san, you're alone now right?

tsuyoshi: yupp, everyone's solo-ing now afterall. (im not sure... jiwaji??)

yunho: that's kinda lonely right?

dbsk: eu kyang kyang~

tsuyoshi: ahaha... lonely... yes...

-tsuyoshi's free time-

jaejae: when you're free... what do you do?

tsuyoshi: when i'm free? well... i drive around, shopping and lately i'm into horseriding (darn, uma= horse RIGHT??!!)

dbsk: uwaaa~ umaaaa~~~ uwaaa~~~ (they are SO amusing. HAHA!) ooohhh~

yunho: WHERE?!

tsuyoshi: at the mountain range... gokujyo (?)

dbsk: gokujyo? (???)

tsuyoshi gokujyo de (????????????)

tsuyoshi: do you guys wanna go horseriding with me?

dbsk: *gets excited* yeahh~ (junsu gets really excited and starts saying "what about...= jaaaaaaaa...")

LOL! junsu is so cute! he's seriously considering it! and yeah micky and jaejae noticed too and they start laughing at him. xD

and here comes my fav part where i got very excited. HA!

yunho: uhmm... this is embarassing but i heard that there have been comparisons between the members of smap and dbsk... (EHHHH~)

tsuyoshi: oh oh! like who resembles who right?

yunho: yes yes. *smiles*

tsuyoshi: well... jaejoong resembles... takuya kimura alot (YES YES YES! OMG OMG OMG!)

jaejae: ehehehe *laughs nervously*

changmin: *nods furiously*

tsuyoshi: he's really goodlooking (:D) afterall. :D

jaejae: im embarassed~

yunho: aww~ you're all red. (LOLOLOLOLOL!)

tsuyoshi: yunho! you remind me of goro (YES YES YES! i was totally thinking of goro too! for some reason~ HAHA!)

yunho: really?

tsuyoshi: *blubbers out some reason i dont understand*

tsuyoshi: changmin definitely resembles shingo (YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG. :D) cos you guys look the same~

jaejae: they're so tall too~

tsuyoshi: on who resembles nakai and i... i think yoochun resembles nakai more than junsu (LOL~ no link~)

jaejae: yes, i agree! (really???!!!)

tsuyoshi: junsu resembles me then.

junsu: *breaks out of stone mode* oh OH! im glad~ *bows to tsuyoshi* (HAHA!)

im so lazy to trans alr omg, but anyway, they go on to talk about junsu's love for oyagi gags and find out that tsuyoshi and junsu actually share the same sort of humour! xDD

Credit: happyhoho@LJ

i'm glad to see this kind of interaction between smap and dbsk! ^^

Thanks for the translations...

Honestly, I am really not familiar with SMAP..

But I'm going to search about them then and see if their comparison is right..

Susu became very talkative after tsuyoshi told them that he resembled him...

It looked like they (Junsu and tsuyoshi) have their own world..

hehehehehehe...

The main star of Subaru looked good with changmin....

She's really pretty...

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

^^ wow..meisa kuroki's heel are soo high..and pretty..she is pretty too!! and of course the 5 guys around him...they are just wow..despite their tiredness...^_^

honey_kizz thanks for the translation...^^ its soo funny!! ^^ ahahahahahahha..

jae=takuya kimura..wow!!! all of them are good looking..no doubt!!! ^_^

owh yea, when will TVXQ leaving for thailand?????? ^_^

the pattaya festival??

Bokurano Ongaku it is one of the best perf so far!! ^_^

good one!!!!!!

hwaiting!!!!

-edit-

wow!!! reaching 100 pages!!!

in 1 and half month time!!! wow!!!!! yay cassiopeia!!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

092109 Changmin's UFO Replies Part One

- coz again, i have something to do.

88557071.gif

29115805.gif

46300686.gif

translations: elune@onetvxq.com

Guest Natsumi_sshi

^Oh, I'm thanks for all the Subaru Press Conference photos and translations. I don't know how many times I've seen Meisa Kuroki on

like the Bolero cover etc...but I initially didn't recognise her till I had read some of the Subaru translations *lol* Jaejoong's so sweet, he

took a pause to reflect on his past and how it linked to the plot of the movie. His "Changmin" at the end had to top that off too :)

The Secret Code album scans are looking really fine too. Hrm, makes me want to hear this album more and more. Ah, only a few days

to go!

Guest fobbiyo

^ HEYYYYYYY TRINH!

Junsu -> He was said to had taken medicine for his flu? (nearly fever) From what we had understood from Yoochun who said. The movie "Subaru" is the fourth big project done in Asia, putting all stars in Asia into one movie.

"Making something common between Asia and showing Asia's strength" made the audience happy and won a strong applause.

Aww. He probably got it from his buddy Yoochun. I hope it doesn't get worse!

Question

hey guys^^ just wondering... To those who owns AAT 2, does your cd have any trouble playing?

Hey there :D I think someone answered you a couple pages back, but incase you missed it, the solution I believe is to buy those CD cleaners and it'll come right off.

Archived