[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest BaKeRzHuNnI

All I can say about those performances are these words: splendid, beautiful, spectacular, stunning, gorgeous, amazing, marvelous, superb, impressive, magnificent, breathtaking, astonishing, outstanding, picturesque, exquisite, delightful, heartbreaking, lovely, elegant, dazzling, and abso-effin'-lutely brilliant.

These boys, oops, I mean, men are the real deal, some sort of gift sent from the heavens above. We will never be able to see such incredible [remakes] of this group in our lifetimes, they are truly one of a kind.

Anyways, here's to me wishing, praying, hoping these days of their career will never, ever last. Perish on, TVfXQ, the Gods Rising from the East.

REQUEST

Does anyone remember that YT video of TVXQ when they were in Korea when they announced/showed that video made by fans/Cassiopeia that goes, "JJ oppa has... this many fans, JS oppa has... this many fans, YC oppa has... this many fans, YH oppa has... this many fans, and CM oppa also has... this many fans," then it says that 'those many fans' are Cassiopeia wholly, and that they are all fans of all of them entirely. I think it was during their 'O' days, I quite honestly don't remember, but I remember that I really loved that video, since it showcased how CM kind of felt, when there were such things of him being exclaimed having the least fans around. So if anybody could point out where that video is or where (TV show) it's from, please tell me? Thanks a lot!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobbiyo

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PERFORMANCE OF TVXQ??

Love in the Ice @ Soul Summit, forever. I've lost count of how many times I actually watched it and cried. I keep on getting teary at the climax. I still think this is their best performance of Love in the Ice. I have failed to see a performance emotionally AND vocally better. (Although, the one at the T tour did had alot of emotions). The atmosphere was just unbelievable. I want to watch it right now actually.

Performances @ Bokuro No Ongaku:

Kotoba ni Dekinai: I didn't really like this performance. I don't know why. I wish the live band would have toned down the volume. It's still beautifully done.

Lion Heart: I like this song better than the one above. Scratch that! I really like this song D: lol. It's good! Great job<3

Bolero: Beautiful as always. There is always something magically beautiful about this song.

Guest malayadbsk

Hi guys! This question probabrly has been asked a million time,

but I'm trying to get a THSK 2009 concert ticket in Nagoya through Celga.

But I think they require the link to the website to buy the ticket.

I was wondering if anybody knows any websites that are selling those tickets?

Thank you! Here are some of my fav pics that I saved through soompi :)

dbskposter.jpg

XIAH1.gif

211.gif

credits:Soompi

Guest shuureigirl

@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUgBQKt8nqI...nnel&fmt=18

W.O.W. I teared up a little watching this video, and I am not a cry baby at all when it comes to stuff like this. I loved it. They seem to get better and better at their live performances.

@http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhqdOH5XlfY

Nobody can tell me they did fall in love with JaeSu during their Lionheart performance!!

TVXQ gave a pretty stunning smackdown to anyone who still wants to relegate them to a 'pretty boy band'.

I wonder why I didn't pay that much attention to Yunho's strong vocals until now?!? They're doing an excellent job.

....Man, I seriously need to learn a 2nd language. ...Bolero wouldn't exist if they hadn't learned Japanese...

Latest Fanfiction

That Forbidden Word (NC-17) | A Showered Anniversary (NC-17) | Yunho v Camera (PG)

Here's a few more things I love:

I love Giggling YooSu

DBSK_Unforgettable.avi_000971171.jpg

I love Thoughtful JaeChun

^DBSK_Unforgettable.avi_000976609.jpg

I love 'WTH' Jaejoong

^DBSK_Unforgettable.avi_000767367.jpg

I love 'WTH' Changmin too

^DBSK_Unforgettable.avi_001484417.jpg

I'm gonna go back and re-watch this too. :)

Guest aledda

I was so behind here, I had to backtracked I-don't-know-how-many pages. Thanks for all the updates, news, vids, pics, etc

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PERFORMANCE OF TVXQ??

Mmm... this is a hard one. My favs are:

Proud @ Budokan

Love in the Ice @ Soul Power

and of course Wrong Number-Mirotic @ Gayo Daejun

4th Album - The Secret Code

Whoa... they look so hot! I really really really wanna have it!

HD Versions of the three performances on Bokura no Ongaku

Thanks for sharing these! I loved the performances!

Guest yuulina

Another radio promotion :

210309 Yoosumin @ FM Fukuoka Love Love Weekend

Bokura No Ongaku : They have proven time and time again that they can sing live. I love how they bring in their own dbsk style into the songs and make it theirs.

My Fav Perfomance : If in Japan, it would be Love in the Ice @ Osaka Soul Power Summit, Proud @ Budokan and Doumini coopere @ 2008 Tokyo A Nation. If in Korea, that would be Gayo Daejun 2009, One @ KBS Music Bank and Rising Sun @ 2005 MKMF (too bad Jaejoongie can't fully participate at that time)

Guest deNain

More pics from Junon Mag

937e97598afd39ff9d82042.jpg

36eeb18ec5a01ecff11f362.jpg

They look perfectly like family

My favuorite performance had to be their last mirotic in 2008.

the "dirty" mirotic+ wrong number. It made me go like :o

giggles ^__^

has these been posted??

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww128/J...679d0090619.jpg

Jaejoong and his mum, don't know which one though.. someone can inform me with this ^^

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww128/J...6297af480e5.jpg

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww128/J...b1cf9dc61e4.jpg

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww128/J...51432fa1c19.jpg

Joongie with sister ^^

ttp://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww128/Jodyy_DBSK/ffdcaa3e5f994d1c71cf6c19.jpg

Yunho with..

credit: Jaejoong thread =D

I'm pretty sure that he with his adoptive mother.

More pics from that set

JaeJoongMomMiroticCon.jpg

YunhoJJSisAtMiroticConBackstagedeNa.jpg

YoonJaeSuMiroticConBackstagedeNain.jpg

JaeJoongMirotciConBackstagedeNain.jpg

JaeJoongSis.jpg

JaeJoongAndSisdeNain.jpg

plus i have a request

can someone post up more or most of the photos from this photoshoot??

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1289/15390mu.th.jpg

this photoshoot soooo cute and adorkable <33333

Hello~

The pic that you want was from 1st Artist Book: Tomorrow 000777

Some of the pics

tomorrow2000077720photo.th.jpg tomorrow2000077720photos.th.jpg tomorrow2000077720photox.th.jpg tomorrow2000077720photoj.th.jpg tomorrow2000077720photok.th.jpg

You can find the rest HERE

Guest whisperpuppies

Those pictures give me a warm and fuzzy feeling!!!

The performances were amazing, as usual. I really liked Lion Heart, and Bolero was amazing as well. Was there an interview at the end of Lion Heart w/ SMAP? I thought I saw a split second of one of their members wth DBSK.

Guest kinkie_lass

^

Bokura no Ongaku performance + Talk <3

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

i think tsuyoshi said jae is the equivalent of kimutaku (i agree but he's cutely embarrassed :lol:) yunho is like inagaki goro, changmin is like shingo, yoochun is like nakai and junsu is like himself XDDD

whisperpuppies please, please sub this :D

credits to uploader

Guest sheilapiglet

[iNFO][NEWS] Tohoshinki's next single clashes with another JE band for Oricon Weekly

I was reading some of the comments in a new DBSG post at Livejournal just a couple of minutes ago when someone mentioned that JE band NEWS will be releasing their new single on 4.25 which is three days away from the release of Tohoshinki's Share the World on 4.22. If this is the case as Oricon week begins and ends on Wednesdays, does this mean that they would be vying for the Oricon Weekly top spot? If it is so, at least we are almost sure that they would be #1 for Days 1, 2 and 3.

I am really glad about this because Tohoshinki is really going against the strong boybands now.

Edit: I just read the other DBSK news and it is Avex themselves who pushed the date nearer!

Credits:soba_ni_iru@oneTVXQ

Shard by: DBSKnights

I'm glad that they're not "running away" from tough competition anymore, but instead they're charging forward headstrong...even tho it might mean no weekly #1, but it still makes me so proud of them=)

[iNFO] 032009 Why Yoochun..?, Doesn't wear socks or full-length pants?

CM :Hello THSK. You always travel back and forth between Japan and Korea, are you still doing well. I am really worried, especially about Yoochun’s legs. It’s winter, but his pants are short or three quarters long. And also, seeing his shoes, I want to ask him. Does he not like wearing socks ? Or doesn't he have any ?

YC : Ya, I do have socks. (YC is super amused here)

CM : I am really not careful today (regarding his choice of letter to read.)

YC : I do have them. But I like the feeling of being cold.

CM : How strange.

YC : I really like that cool feeling on my body.

CM : I understand this, but to open the biggest window in the room …

YC : I don’t do that anymore … really.

About the shorts / three quarter pants, JJ defends him by saying it's his sense of style and Yoochun agrees.

Credits: whisperpuppies@youtube & suah@dbsg_LJ

hehe...we all know that YC's unique fashion sense has already set a trend with other celebrities=P

Wow... The performances during Bokura no Ongaku were seriously awesome. Like breath-takingly awesome....

Especially Lion Heart, which i paid more attention to because it's also my favourite song from SMAP. Every one of them made no mistake and sang the song so naturally like it was their own. Dang... my heart skipped so many beats while watching this perf. DBSK has no limits in showcasing their very best... no limits at all. Absolutely love them.

Thanks everyone for sharing the vids and pictures!

Guest Senorita_

4th Album - The Secret Code

Woah! Such great pictures! The concept sort of reminds me of their T album, but anywhos the boys still look fab in them :)

Bokura no Ongaku - Lion Heart sounds beautiful. You can really tell the boys are putting alot of passion and emotion when singing this song - just lovely :)Bolero was very wonderfully beautiful <3 The live orchestra was amazing! Their singing was very awesome, their harmonization and high notes were great (OMG Chun...your high notes gave me the chills!) ^^ Great performance overall!

Guest Honey_KizZ

1237614437a.jpg

credit: dnbn

bokura no ongaku:

their perf was amazing...they once again impressed me.

the songs were full of emotion...i could feel the sadness of it

even though i dont understand what they were saying.

i heard the original songs and they did a great job of making it

their own by adding in the harmonies. ^^

Secret Code Album:

thanks for sharing the pictures!! i cant wait to get the album!!

good luck toho!

Omgsh. I am speechless. These performance just blew me away!

I've been listening to this over and over!

They put so much emotion, feeling into it!

It was such an amazing performance!

I'm in love with the song Lion Heart now! haha

Thank you so much for the links!!

Their voices are soo amazing!

It would be soo awesome if they had a studio version of these songs!

* gotta start backtracking now * XD

Guest lolly88

[iNFO][NEWS] Tohoshinki's next single clashes with another JE band for Oricon Weekly

I was reading some of the comments in a new DBSG post at Livejournal just a couple of minutes ago when someone mentioned that JE band NEWS will be releasing their new single on 4.25 which is three days away from the release of Tohoshinki's Share the World on 4.22. If this is the case as Oricon week begins and ends on Wednesdays, does this mean that they would be vying for the Oricon Weekly top spot? If it is so, at least we are almost sure that they would be #1 for Days 1, 2 and 3.

I am really glad about this because Tohoshinki is really going against the strong boybands now.

Edit: I just read the other DBSK news and it is Avex themselves who pushed the date nearer!

Credits:soba_ni_iru@oneTVXQ

Shard by: DBSKnights

I'm glad that they're not "running away" from tough competition anymore, but instead they're charging forward headstrong...even tho it might mean no weekly #1, but it still makes me so proud of them=)

sorry to cut your post

the news one i haven heard of it but

lols the reason why RZ changed the date was probably due to this

Tsuyoshi Dōmoto from kinki kids is releasing

a single and a album on his birthday date on april 10

which is a few days after their original release date on the 8th

Guest loveprincemax

090320-BOKURA NO ONGAKU(OUR MUSIC)-->CHANGMIN CAPTURE

I had an unforgettable night yesterday.....This is the most romantic performance they had~~~~ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠChangmin just melt me away~;ㅇ;

20090320-tohosinki_-_lionheart_b-6.jpg

20090320-tohosinki_-_lionheart_b-5.jpg

20090320-tohosinki_-_lionheart_b-4.jpg

20090320-tohosinki_-_lionheart_b-3.jpg

20090320-tohosinki_-_lionheart_b-2.jpg

20090320-tohosinki_-_lionheart_b-1.jpg

20090320-tohosinki_-_lionheart_boku.jpg

DON'T HOTLINK!

I don't know if these have been posted yet..

HD Versions of the three performances on Bokura no Ongaku

HD 20090320-Tohosinki - Kotoba ni Dekinai [bokuranoOngaku]

HD 20090320-Tohosinki - LionHeart [bokuranoOngaku]

HD 20090320-Tohosinki - Bolero [bokuranoOngaku]

That was beyond awesome! Thanks for the links ^^

Made some caps and gifs ^^

soulmateftw2.gif

^ i always look out for that soulmate part. amazing as always!

jaeholalala3.gif

^ Yunjae lalala land ^^

20090320-Tohosinki-LionHeartBoku-8.jpg

20090320-Tohosinki-LionHeartBoku-19.jpg

20090320-Tohosinki-KotobaniDekin-8.jpg

20090320-Tohosinki-BoleroBokuran-32.jpg

20090320-Tohosinki-BoleroBokuran-16.jpg

20090320-Tohosinki-BoleroBokuran-18.jpg

~ no hotlinking~

Archived