Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveprincemax

BIGEAST FANMEETING-CHANGMIN

07%20copy.jpg

11%20copy.jpg

16%20copy.jpg

※만약 자료를 갖고 가길 원한다면, 저희에게 연락을 주세요※

※転載する場合、本サイト管理人にご連絡ください●加工は一切禁止されております。よろしくお願いいたします※

※Please contact us if you want to move or re-upload our post●Edit and Logo removal is prohibited※

※如要轉載請先聯絡我們●收到回覆確認後才可轉載※並告知轉載的地方及地址●一律禁止二次加工及去除LOGO※

logo.gif

InfinityHK ◎TOHOSHINKI

Guest beccary

DBSK's Schedule

19th March - [japanese] 『ザテレビジョンHOMME』magazine release

20th March - [japanese] YC, JS, CM on FM Fukuoka, The Love Love Weekend (broadcast) - 12pm

20th March - [japanese] Eco Live Sendai Performance (broadcast) 1.10am

20th March - [japanese] FUJI TV's Bokura No Ongaku

21st March - [japanese] CD TV (broadcast)

21st March - [japanese] Subaru Launch Party at Shinjuku Milano 1 - 11pm

21st March - [japanese] Mnet Japan Ucchassa (broadcast) - 10pm

22nd March - [japanese] Asahi TV Ontama Carnival (broadcast) - 8pm

22nd March - [japanese] Fuji TV Oshareism (broadcast) - 10pm to 11pm

22nd March - [japanese] NTV (Japan's 60 mins Spring Special (broadcast) - 10pm

23rd March - [japanese] 『VoCE』 magazine release

23rd March - [japanese] 『JUNON』 magazine release

23rd March - [japanese] 『Kindai』magazine release

24th March - [japanese] YC, JS, CM on Love FM's Around the Globe (broadcast) - 8pm

24th March - [japanese] Mnet Japan Ucchassa (broadcast) - 10pm

24th March - [japanese] 『月刊歌謡曲』magazine release

25th March - [japanese] 4th Japanese Album: The Secret Code release

26th March - [japanese] 『Tarzan』magazine release

28th March - Lotte Duty Free Shop Premier Talk Show - 11am to 2pm

28th March - Dream Concert 2009

30th March - Fan Meet and Greet in Thailand

4th April - 4th Live Tour: Mirotic (Nanjing, China)

8th April - [japanese] 27th Single: "Share the World"/ "We are One Piece" release

11th April - [japanese] Sparkling Concert in Seoul [spring] - 6pm

12th April - [japanese] Sparkling Concert in Seoul [spring] - 6pm

15th April - [japanese] MTV White Day Special Live at USJ (broadcast) - 10.30pm

4th May - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Kobe (Kobe World Hall) - 6.30pm

5th May - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Kobe (Kobe World Hall) - 4pm

9th May - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Saitama (Saitama Super Arena) - 6.30pm

10th May - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Saitama (Saitama Super Arena) - 4pm

16th May - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Sendai (Hot House Super Arena) - 6.30pm

17th May - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Sendai (Hot House Super Arena) - 6.30pm

23rd May - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Sapporo (Makomanai Ice Arena) - 6.30pm

24th May - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Sapporo (Makomanai Ice Arena) - 6.30pm

30th May - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Fukuoka (Marine Messe Fukuoka) - 6.30pm

30th May - [japanese] MTV Video Music Awards Japan 09

31st May - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Fukuoka (Marine Messe Fukuoka) - 6.30pm

4th June - MICKY Yoochun's birthday!

6th June - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Hiroshima (Hiroshima Green Arena) - 6.30pm

7th June - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Hiroshima (Hiroshima Green Arena) - 6.30pm

10th June - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Osaka (Osaka Jou Hall) - 6.30pm

11th June - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Osaka (Osaka Jou Hall) - 6.30pm

13th June - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Osaka (Osaka Jou Hall) - 6pm

1th June - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Osaka (Osaka Jou Hall) - 6pm

18th June - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Nagoya (Japan Kaishi Hall) - 6.30pm

20th June - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Nagoya (Japan Kaishi Hall) - 6pm

21st June - [japanese] 4th Live Tour: The Secret Code ~ Nagoya (Japan Kaishi Hall) - 4pm

Credits: KPOP JJANG

Guest fobbiyo

[TRANS] Tae JinAh - "My Rival? DBSK's Youngwoong Jaejoong!"

33xauki.jpg

It is revealed today that Singer Tae JinAh considers DBSK's Youngwoong Jaejoong as his rival.

During the recording of SBS' JeolChin Note, Moon HeeJun said, "Today, Tae JinAh's rival is waiting for him." Tae JinAh laughed and replied, "Today, DBSK's Youngwoong Jaejoong is coming out [on the show]?" with complete confidence that Youngwoong Jaejoong was his rival.

[Only the parts concerning Jaejoong was taken out]

Please do not remove without full credits!

Source: http://www.newsen.com/

Translated by: zhuuzhuusoba @ Shinki! Forums (iscreamshinki.net)

Guest ms.incredible

I didn't notice that. O_O Wow! I hope they are getting more rest while they're still in Japan. It seems like they are not as busy in Japan as they are in Korea (or maybe there are just less stalker fans, lol). yay! I'm happy they will be performing in Korea again. Hehe, haven't seen that since.... SBS Gayo Daejun? :)

Uhm.. okay. No need to put her on blast. As far as I know, there is no accurate answer. The heights on the first page are as accurate as we could get them.

How am I "blasting" anyone? I'm not the one that began commenting/complaining about other people posts. I just responded to her post. I don't think my tone was anymore or less than hers. *shrug*

No one did, that is what I mean. No one is going to like them less, so what is the point of discussing it over and over. And I don't think it is fair to say only mods regulate this thread. Every member in it has a responsibility to mention if someone is using img tags when they shouldn't, or to request not posting download links. I was stating my opinion on the issue, I didn't say you had to listen or I was going to report people.

B/c this is a discussion board? If not ask here, then where?LOL I can understand making sure people are using/doing the correct coding and things, but who's to say what one can and cannot talk about? There's lots of things/updates I see that I'm not interested in, but I just scroll past it. I guess that's why I don't see the big deal.

http://i42.tinypic.com/33xauki.jpg

It is revealed today that Singer Tae JinAh considers DBSK's Youngwoong Jaejoong as his rival.

During the recording of SBS' JeolChin Note, Moon HeeJun said, "Today, Tae JinAh's rival is waiting for him." Tae JinAh laughed and replied, "Today, DBSK's Youngwoong Jaejoong is coming out [on the show]?" with complete confidence that Youngwoong Jaejoong was his rival.

[Only the parts concerning Jaejoong was taken out]

Please do not remove without full credits!

Source: http://www.newsen.com/

Translated by: zhuuzhuusoba @ Shinki! Forums (iscreamshinki.net)

:lol::lol: He must have watched all those times that JJ imitated his "saranghaeyo~~"

JJ Bigeast Pics

3fe808547d34e579d0090603.jpg

^ i think that's supposed to be a cow :lol:

8fd91dfc914db4dcfd037f14.jpg

th_fff6a5cf73bde81cf9dc6103.jpgth_ec7f9fedb60afcf5b21cb103.jpgth_df9be02a2e2567195243c103.jpgth_a624a3c6b36bb93a9c163d15.jpgth_b440731e925e8a3e4034171e.jpgth_c4d46b09a51981056a60fb0c.jpgth_53f3d9d76359e0fca044df0c.jpg

th_541b22032706d7cd09fa9313.jpgth_5a4a550a2d51cb1fb0351d12.jpgth_3c1ab7d95c5f200d10df9b1e.jpgth_2305e3d337bac1213bf3cf15.jpgth_11b44b2fa78b5f191e308915.jpgth_0250d63b853cbecb14cecb13.jpgth_622ce3d125a3ce199a50271e.jpg

credit: JJ World + hero baidu bar

May Kindai Magazine/ June on

89a418cfa3c45418b600c8ec.jpg

th_997dc594f6552c6ad1135ee2.jpgth_3ba259e68bc6ae0fb93820ec.jpgth_4c7d8a456ced9b6d510ffee2.jpg

52284462200903201157132951061216-3.jpg

52284462200903201157132951061216-5.jpg

52284462200903201157132951061216-2.jpg

52284462200903201157132951061216-1.jpg

52284462200903201157132951061216539.jpg

source: as tagged

credit: tvxqbaidu + TVXQfever@blogspot.com

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Wowowow.... O__O Haven't been here for the last few days, and the thread jumps like, fifteen pages again, lol.

EDIT:

LOL! I posted a response to this, and then realized that I quoted the wrong person ==;; Omg, I totally confused you for someone else O__O I'm sorry, ms.incredible! :sweatingbullets:

About the rumors

Please remember to tag all posts about the rumors with mildly big, red letters that state "rumor". :sweatingbullets: It would be not so cool if people accidently mistaked the posts about the rumor as news, you know? =]

And... I'm not saying it's bad to post about rumors, but please, if you're going post again in response to someone else's post, PM them? =] This thread isn't for discussing rumors. It's for spazzing about the boys, sharing news and updates, discussing topics like, "How do you feel about the boys in Japan/Korea?" etc. It's not very fun when you walk into the thread, and the mood is kind of... Yeah. (At least, for me that's true ^^;; ).

Guest Sclera

TVXQ 2009 Calendar

Wow i must have missed those. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing

(Yunnie sure is model material.. Woohoo)

--------------------------------------------------

Not sure if these had been shared: (yaya one of those oh-so-similar photoshoots)

(-but it hasn't stopped me from pouncing on them everytime i see em LOL)

Well.. no harms with more dongbangs i guess

Magazine Scans

28kh4sw.jpg

2ev3r45.jpg

2uzez9d.jpg

2cogaoy.jpg

2vu07l2.jpg

244361w.jpg

313hnqc.jpg

2ajzz41.jpg

5fk7q8.jpg

Then again... Nothing beats their korean mags shoots(yet)

Back then--- the S mag era (really missed those days :( )

How often do u see micky gracing centerstage?
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/mv2640.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/34ziwi1.jpg[/img]

LOL The boys were already Guns-obsessed back then
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2ake41w.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/30ib0j9.jpg[/img]

He's actually really an angel =)
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/29ni8nr.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/5bqvzs.jpg[/img]

The gamers
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/oswwlv.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/wa2i3m.jpg[/img]

Lastly-Jaeho lovesss
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/30uspxu.jpg[/img]
*Faints* at e famous/sexy/cute/etc pout

[/codebox]

credits me

(but blame the "blurness" on my lousy scanner)

OK.. to sum up this lengthy post-

[color="red"][size=6]QUESTION[/size][/color]

[b]Which is your favourite picture of the boys doing Wierd/funny poses?[/b]

(i must be really out-dated but these are my all time favs.. :rolleyes::lol: )

15390mu.jpg

30sx1l4.jpg

Guest Senorita_

Gah...gone for a day, and the thread jumps to 4 pages about 'weights, heights, and rumors' >0<....

the song i'm most anticipating is 9095!!!

& im totally infatuated with taxi.

can't wait till the release!

#1 weekly????

Oh yeah, I'm anticipating on a weekly no.1 for their album. Their previous albums have never been on the no.1 spot, so I have my fingers crossed for them ^_^

ROFL! :lol: Too much imitations from Jae that made Tae JinAh considered him as a rival now =P It would be awesome if Jae and Tae JinAh had a collaboration :rolleyes:

Guest poppyloved

Hey everyone (:

I'm bidding off this Mirotic Version A album for my friend. Her unnie in Korea attended their fansigning on 12/10. Only 100 fans had a chance to get an autograph from one member, and she was chosen for Jaejoong's at Su Won Store (idk where's this place). She gave the autographed album to my friend in the end as she's more of a fan of Yoochun.

Here are some pics:

koreagoods06-img543x430-1227104065x2fvcj620.jpg

album + photobook

2003091304.jpg

2003091305.jpg

jaejoong's autograph, name and a message. if i'm not wrong, he wrote "행복하세요~! ^^" which means "be happy".

For more information and to bid, please go to my LJ post here: http://community.livejournal.com/kpop_merch/306883.html

note: you must be a member of kpop_merch to view the post, sorry!

Thanks!

Guest deNain

Tohomobile

I'll just posted the one that still not post before. This is Healingvoice ver.

JaeJoongTohoMobiledeNain.jpg

b92b4201c2394f30738b65d.jpg

f3e60012aae448a16438dbd.jpg

a8d32b987897ce296f068cd.jpg

Posted before, but no hurt to see it again right especially for YoonJae lovers. Just love to see this again coz maybe this ver a bit clearer that before

YoonJaeTohomobileTSCPromotiondeNain.jpg

Last time I posted YooChun's pic, now it's JaeJoong.Hope the other members pic will come out soon too

Tohomobile ~ JaeJoong - Kiss The Baby Sky

JaeJoongTohomobileKissTheBabySky.jpg

I think that one isnt from Bay FM Radio Surprise. Its from Bay Line 7300. Both are Bay FM but different radio show.

Here's an audio vid if u didnt know

[AUD] 090319 Bay FM Line 7300 - Tohoshinki [1/2]

the 2nd part is in the related video.

Theyre both in Bay FM Radio Surprise and Bay Line 7300 yesterday (March 19th) just in case u guys dont know~

Thanks a lot for correcting me!So they were in 2 radio show yesterday.

Request

I think this is from USJ? Not sure but can someone link me to the video? Chun is so cute!! :)

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9744/eba7...ebacb4ec849.gif

Thanks!

It's From Channel-a at USJ.

thumbs2008.jpg

GOE-SS subbed this already. Check it here http://community.livejournal.com/goe_ss/136121.html

BIGEAST FANMEETING-CHANGMIN

Ahhh!thanks a lot for sharing Changmin's pics here Andrea!

He looks so so so handsome and adorable there.Love to see he smiling.

LOL!LOL!LOL!When I saw the tittle I already started to laugh. Tae JinAh Ahjushhi ILU!

I hope soon they will put JaeJoong And Tae JinAh together in one variety show.

Guest yellow post it

I wish/hope they can get #1 weekly (if you are talking about their album) (or even daily would be nice too but...... major doubtful after noticing whos releasing album next week) ..They are in a major competition with Ayumi Hamasaki, Exile & Koda Kumi next week.. (no idea what avex is planning ... (planning to dominate the top oricon chart next week with their label.. LOL ?) O___O'' so I'm not sure if they can pull it off... but for top 4 or 5 spot I'm sure our boys could/can reach.. but not sure about 1st or the top 2 spot or the top 3.. though...

but I hope they can get 100k-150k for their first week.. sale <33333333333

O wow I didn't know that O.O Thanks for the info :D I'm so chuffed, especially since they're 4 of some of fav artists ( the 4 being DBSK, Ayu, Exile and Koda).

This is quite a weird tactic from Avex. Record labels usually shift the release date of their artists if they know inevitable "number 1" rankings will be set by a powerhouse. So thinking in this frame of mind (and this is just my personal opinion), perhaps Avex is benchmarking their artists? The figures that will come out in that week will probably shed a lot of information about the positions of their artists (and not in just in terms of sales). Plus, when Ayu releases music, Avex pretty much alters the release date of their other artists (correct me if I'm wrong >.<"), so she can secure a number 1 spot, however things are different now - so I think Avex is curious to see how she fares in comparison to the other big names under the label.

And since DBSK have already set a release concurrently with Kat-Tun and now their seniors, perhaps Avex is observing the market to see how they can further alleviate their success in Japan???

Ooo and thanks to all those wonderful people on this thread who provide DBSK goodies :D

LOL~~Seem like Tae Jin Ah-ssi must have watch Jae imitating him in Happy Together. lmao~

They should be in the same variety show. I cant imagine it. haha~

@Bigeast Pic: What the hell Jae draw?I cant figure it out. Dork Jae! I love his smile. Its make my day.

@Kindai Magazine: Aww, Jae looks so adorable ne~The first pics seem like he is advertising shampoo. lol~

Chun hair look so messy and ka-boom. Feel like wanna fire their hair stylish. xDDD

@Jae's RUMOUR: I don't care who he is being relationship with. As long he is happy. I will always support him.

EDIT: This thread is so slow these days. Wondering where ppl go? @.@

oh.. he is Eru's father right??? ^^ lol~ Jaejoong is his rival! ^^

I agree that both of them should appeared together in a variety show.. there must be lots of laughter! ^^ lol~

and thanks for sharing all the magazine scans! ^^ our TVXQ is becoming manly day by days~

and really love the Kindai Magazine Scans.. Joongie is killing me with his hotness and cuteness! ^^

about the allkpop rumors~ its allkpop... not a trustable site for me... plus.. SM Town always use same jewelery... if everyone who use same rings or jewelery are dating.. than TVXQ must be dating LOTS of people~ lol~ ^^

Serpantine : Yesasia usually takes about 6-7 days depending on where u r from.. ^^ sometimes it can be soo long~ lol~ ^^

Guest JJ.biased

I realise that is probabaly just a rumuos so i think no one should talk about it anymore..

on the other side those magazine scans.. can they get nay hotter? haha ^_^

and omg someone got jaejoong's signature :( but why is she selling it? >< that will be like the only thing I WOULD NOT sell... :D

Guest miss_h

Can anyone else share pics where junsu is the one initiating/showing physical affection?

Yes.. Can anybody do this :)

For helping you, there's this one video on their AADBSK2 where Junsu lay his head on Yoochun shoulder and YC face reaction to this is priceless.. :D

He got so excited over it.. :)

eek. Yeah, I don't know why AVEX would release their goof artists all in one week :mellow: lol. I doubt THSK could get number one with their album anyway. Well, maybe this time would be different and they'll actually sell more. Wait no, this time will be different and they are going to sell more :D I'm waiting for the day when they get number 1 for their album.

Wait hold on, Koda and EXILE is releasing on the same day as THSK right? My mind is starting to fail me when it comes to DBSK now.

Wait, does Koda Kumi, Exile, and Ayumi also release an album??? or is it a single and an album??

I don't think Avex will release both album for Kuu and Ayumi; and for Exile and DBSK. If they release an album for this four artist at the same time than I will be more surprise... But I do understand why Avex release the new album/single of TOHO with Koda Kumi and Exile.

With Koda Kumi, they want to attract 'Last Angel' fans of Koda Kumi and reminding them about Toho. The artist that do collab with Kuu at that time also releasing an album this week, so they may want to check it out -- new buyer.

With Exile, they are in the same category of dancing and singing group and fans of Exile is more of the fans of their music than their looks (I don't think Exile is an idol group). So Avex want to attract this type of fans to buy Toho CD and vice versa. They also introducing Exile to Toho fans (international and Korea) -- new buyer.

With Ayumi-- I had no idea... Maybe this is somekind of internal Avex business. Since Koda Kumi and Ayumi has been compete with each other this past few year.

hehehehehhehe... All because Happy Together :)

*and I think JJ is quite close with Tae Jin Ah son, Eru... DBSK also cheer for him on last MKMF (and may I say they cheer the loudest :D)

Archived