[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gelliegellie

Quotes from DBSK

AOE, the supplement team for the DBSK Thread here at Soompi, is looking for help. =] We're currently working on a project of collecting quotes from the DBSK members. After getting as many as we can in two weeks, we'll put them on a WikiQuotes page, so that fans can find/read quotations of the boys with more ease~ ^^

If you're interested in helping us out, please PM (zhuuzhuusoba), or anyone on AOE for that matter.

=========

WHITE DAY REMIX THREADS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

2i0ass5.jpg

Credits: Fobbiyo

Writings for DBSK Thread

Artworks for DBSK Thread

=========

WE SCREAM SHINKI! DO YOU?!

Yay! Shinki Forum is now officially open!

Do check it out at iScreamShinki.net

and wait for the lovely music made by zhuuzhuusoba ~ ^_^

shinki.gif

Credits: anita. @ iscreamshinki.net

Sorry for the advertise. As an apology, here's a wallpaper for your desktop. LOL.

s594qh.jpg

Credit: DNBN

Guest minh_89

[*]DO NOT SPREAD RUMORS! This is very important because it is occurring a lot. Please refer to the listed reliable sites to check before posting news. Also, provide a link to the article if possible.

^ This is a part of the rules of this DBSK thread, folks. Just a lil reminder for everyone. I think we should all know by now that some websites, especially kpop gossip blogs, are NOT reliable and should not be taken seriously.

LOL there are soooo many magazines featuring Tohoshinki! Personally my favorite one so far is their Pinky photoshoot, where they were smiling and goofy as opposed to looking super serious and kinda angry, which seems to be a constant theme in their Japanese photo layouts.

VV I was also wondering why Avex is having so many of its artists competing agaisnt each other... i mean exile, tohoshinki and koda kumi all on the same week? I doubt tohoshinki will get number 1... but it's weird that their competition is the artists from their own label lol

Guest sheilapiglet

[Eng Sub] Taegoon talks about Jaejoong - 090217 interview cut

haha..i bet you he's so tired of answering questions regarding his friendship with Jaejoong..it's like enough already, how about we talk about me?=P

090318 DBSK/THSK MUSIC ON! TV - Artist File Special interview - 1

090318 DBSK/THSK MUSIC ON! TV - Artist File Special interview - 2 / 1

090318 DBSK/THSK MUSIC ON! TV - Artist File Special interview - 2 / 2

090318 DBSK/THSK MUSIC ON! TV - Artist File Special interview - 3

what's up with the finger pointing up?..haha...it was cute, but I have no idea what they're saying..hopefully someone subs this.

Guest whyme25

the song i'm most anticipating is 9095!!!

& im totally infatuated with taxi.

can't wait till the release!

#1 weekly????

I wish/hope they can get #1 weekly (if you are talking about their album) (or even daily would be nice too but...... major doubtful after noticing whos releasing album next week) ..They are in a major competition with Ayumi Hamasaki, Exile & Koda Kumi next week.. (no idea what avex is planning ... (planning to dominate the top oricon chart next week with their label.. LOL ?) O___O'' so I'm not sure if they can pull it off... but for top 4 or 5 spot I'm sure our boys could/can reach.. but not sure about 1st or the top 2 spot or the top 3.. though...

but I hope they can get 100k-150k for their first week.. sale <33333333333

Guest Sunar

REQUEST!!

Can anyone share any wallies??

or know where i can get dbsk wallies at??

im looking for something new/old......

or any animated wallies would be cool too

please and thank you~

Guest Natsumi_sshi

Homme Mag Oh.My.Gosh. Thanks to everyone who shared those scans. They boys are looking damn fine. Even if I have

to cringe looking at Chunnie's hair (which, by now I should be getting used to doing). I just love them in black sometimes, it's

classic and HOT :sweatingbullets:

Sorry for the advertise. As an apology, here's a wallpaper for your desktop. LOL.

http://i42.tinypic.com/s594qh.jpg

Awww.. It's FITB. I miss that tour. As much as I loved the songs on the T album, it didn't hit it for me as the FITB tour did the

previous year. I'm interested in how they project their image/concept for this upcoming 'The Secret Code' tour. I'm quite curious.

Thanks for sharing.

Guest squeaky

4th Album 「The Secret Code」THE MEMBERS' FAVORITE SONG FROM THE ALBUM?

126B771C49C2D56C2955A1.jpg

XIAH LIKES MIROTIC

150AA00F49C2DBAF2A87BC.jpg

CHANGMIN LIKES Secret Game

176B261C49C2D83B1FD5CD.jpg

JAEJOONG LIKES Kiss The Baby Sky

166B261C49C2D83B2080FD.jpg

YOOCHUN LIKES 9095

176B261C49C2D83B21B683.jpg

YUNHO LIKES Nobody knows

160AA00F49C2DBAF2BDEB5.jpg

[Eng Sub] Taegoon talks about Jaejoong - 090217 interview cut

haha..i bet you he's so tired of answering questions regarding his friendship with Jaejoong..it's like enough already, how about we talk about me?=P

I didn't know there was a interview clip of him talking about KJJ, I thought it was only from a magazine hehe

Thanks for this :) He is sooo lucky to be friends with KJJ~~~

As for the rumor of KJJ and a certain girl member, these are like old news. Those pics can mean alot of things ... <_<

So many japanese magazines scans out, it's hard to keep up! Thanks for uploading them ^^

Congrats to the 4th thread [i know I'm a month and 2 weekish late] :lol:

Guest xo_beaa

[quote name='minh_89' date='Mar 19 2009, 08:28 PM' post='12827530'

VV I was also wondering why Avex is having so many of its artists competing agaisnt each other... i mean exile, tohoshinki and koda kumi all on the same week? I doubt tohoshinki will get number 1... but it's weird that their competition is the artists from their own label lol

Guest fobbiyo

^ This is a part of the rules of this DBSK thread, folks. Just a lil reminder for everyone. I think we should all know by now that some websites, especially kpop gossip blogs, are NOT reliable and should not be taken seriously.

LOL there are soooo many magazines featuring Tohoshinki! Personally my favorite one so far is their Pinky photoshoot, where they were smiling and goofy as opposed to looking super serious and kinda angry, which seems to be a constant theme in their Japanese photo layouts.

I would cut some of your post, but I'm just going to leave it since I agree with everything you said. LMAO.

As for the rule thing, no one ever reads the first page, honestly. OK. I'm not going to put everyone in one category, but com`n. IF they seriously read it, they wouldn't post those rumors, spam, etcetc you're not supposed to do in the thread. -_-

Yeah! There are sooo many magazines featuring them. I guess this is the way Japan promote their artist. :mellow: BUT THERE ARE SOO MUCH! I wonder if they ever get sick of it. & me too. I love Pinky. It's refreshing to see them smiling in a magazine photoshoot instead of the usual emotionless faces they always give with different backgrounds. Even the clothes seems to get very similar to me too.

eek. Yeah, I don't know why AVEX would release their goof artists all in one week :mellow: lol. I doubt THSK could get number one with their album anyway. Well, maybe this time would be different and they'll actually sell more. Wait no, this time will be different and they are going to sell more :D I'm waiting for the day when they get number 1 for their album.

Wait hold on, Koda and EXILE is releasing on the same day as THSK right? My mind is starting to fail me when it comes to DBSK now.

Guest cheldee

Actually I think it's a good strategy for them to release CDs the same time as the other big-name AVEX artistes. Fans of the others take notice of who else is on the charts too and may feel like checking them out as well, it's a form of publicity too.

Anyway, them getting #1 on the charts is not as important as the number of copies they sell. Take Survivor, it would have still been #3 and quite abit behind the top 2 singles released that week even if it sold the amount Summer Dream did. And if it had been released on another week without any big-name releases like the last few singles, Survivor would have gotten first. Rankings are always relative to whoever else releases that week, after all.

I'm predicting that The Secret Code will get #1 for the Oricon Daily charts the day it releases because previous data show that the bulk of their first-week sales comes from first-day sales? And then they will get about #3 for the Oricon Weekly. Still all good, go for more than 100,000 THSK!

Guest Tomato3

Jessica and Jaejoong Dating for Real?

Whatever! 'Cuz it's a rumous n it's the pass =))

Don't disscuss about it anymore, guys.

Thanks for update their heights and weights <they're not same height and weight as the Hug days, they changed alot-I think that>

I think it's exactly :wub:

P/S: How many scars on Yoonho oppa's face? Why does he get them? <so sorry Yoonie's lovers but I just want to ask n I want to know more about our angles T_T- don't kill me>

Guest badstar

The rumor is not true because Jaejoong is in an intimate relationship with me. LMFAO!!!!

png-JJ.pngpng-JS.png

GOE;SS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hello fellow DBSK fans,

As you all know, the Gods of the East Subbing Squad has already claimed Heaven's Postman, Kim Jaejoong's highly-anticipated drama. As of now, our drama team who will work on that is almost complete, and is always on stand-by if ever something about the drama is released.

But, we still need your help. As much as possible, we would like to release the subbed version of Heaven's Postman 1-2 days after its airing, but we cannot do it if we do not have enough Korean Translators who can work on it. As of now, we have 2 sure translators who will work on the drama, but we'll be needing more Korean Translators so that we can split the episodes into several translators, thus, making the translation process faster.

So, we humbly ask all the fans who can speak Korean and English fluently to please help GOE;SS by volunteering to translate several minutes of each episode of Heaven's Postman. You don't have to translate everything, only several minutes of it, depending on how many translators will volunteer. You don't have to be a staff for GOE;SS. if you don't like, we won't pressure you. We just need your help on this project.

We assure you though that, although there'll be several translators, we will not sacrifice the quality and the accuracy of our work. GOE;SS would never do that to our fellow fans. We want you all to have the BEST because you guys deserve it.

And so, if you can speak Korean and English fluently, and willing to help GOE;SS bring the English Subbed version of Heaven's Postman, please don't hesitate to PM me and state your desire on helping. Your help would be very much appreciated not just by my team but everyone in the international community.

Of course, we are also in constant need for Korean and Japanese Translators. If you want to help bring subbed videos to our fellow fans, please help by joining GOE;SS.

On another note, we would like to announce that we will not be releasing alternate links for our subbed files until April 1, 2009. This is because of our upcoming clubbox inspection. We would like to maintain our Gold Status, so please help us by downloading from clubbox.

Thank you very much!^^

-Gods of the East Subbing Squad

"Reaching out to TVXQ Fans all over the World"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

140wu3p.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please continue supporting our Clubbox :lol: Thank you for your continuous patronage!

[RAW] 09.03.19 Whats In Web - Photoshoot ver1 [whatsin+ichigotvxq].wmv

[RAW] 09.03.19 Whats In Web - Photoshoot ver2 [whatsin+ichigotvxq].wmv

[RAW] 09.03.19 Whats In Web - Promoting of The Secret Code ver3 [whatsin+ichigotvxq].wmv

Guest superstar`kiss

P/S: How many scars on Yoonho oppa's face? Why does he get them? <so sorry Yoonie's lovers but I just want to ask n I want to know more about our angles T_T- don't kill me>

Yunho's big scar under his right eye is from him falling off a car when he was a little kid. :(

He explains it on YSMM.

Thanks for the wallies!

I couldn't find HQs for some of those posted. ;)

REQUEST!!

Can anyone share any wallies??

or know where i can get dbsk wallies at??

im looking for something new/old......

or any animated wallies would be cool too

please and thank you

Thumbnail (click to enlarge :D):

t_singleswallm_a4e8ec9.jpg

t_PatiPatiWalm_2b737b8.jpg

-edit-

adding the animated ones (credit as tagged in the picture)

t_c0000742010m_da7668e.jpg

t_ezo0fsm_dadcc80.jpg

t_6h7320m_5dae710.jpg

t_mimqhhm_898c800.jpg

t_nbxbptm_c85204f.jpg

t_2lxv908m_549e6bf.jpg

Guest Perriwynkkle

Hey Soompiers....I have a small favor to ask...I was wondering if anyone might happen to have a photo of Jaejoong holding his black and white LAS VEGAS bag from when the boys went to the Hollywood Bowl. If you do have the photo or a link to the photo, could you PM it to me as to not spam up this thread it would be MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciated! -Thanks

ON ANOTHER NOTE, EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN SHIMJJANG'S LATEST PROJECT

shimjjangeyestotheworld.gif

2eamko7.gif

YOU HAVE UNTIL APRIL 1ST TO GET YOUR PICTURES IN! IT'S SUCH AN EASY PROJECT TO DO, AND HEY, THE BENEFIT IS ALL TOWARDS YOU! WE STILL NEED A LOT MORE ICONS TO FILL THE VIDEO SPACE, AND I KNOW THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF CHANGMIN FANS OUT THERE! LET CHANGMIN KNOW YOU EXIST!

eyestotheworldposteree5.jpg

JUST CLICK THE ABOVE POSTER TO GET DIRECTED TO SHIMJJANG FORUMS!

WE HAVE A BRAND SPANKING NEW SPRING LAYOUT TO GET YOU IN THE MOOD FOR SUNSHINE AND FUN!

imashimjjangie.gif

Guest asdfhjkl;

Jaesica again?!

Anyway, I agree with Cheldee. It'd be good for more exposure too. I mean, even take me for example. When Survivor came out, and we were all stalking the Oricon charts, I was exposed to groups I didn't even know. I even checked a few of them out to see what DBSK's competition was. Maybe Avex is hoping that the same thing will take place for The Secret Code? Seeing how well Survivor did even as a pre-release single, I have high hopes for The Secret Code. One more week!! Can't wait to finally get Taxi and start pressing that replay button :D

Guest fobbiyo

Why would we kill you? :o I hate it when people stereotype like that</3

I'm pretty sure the first page tells you some stuff about his scars.

@alexkziel: lol! I can't believe some people still have my wallies!

Archived