[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest loveprincemax

CHANG-HOLIC FANS~~!!--> 2008 CONCERT PHOTOS DOWNLOAD!!

For all Changmin-holic fans who love him more than anything, I uploaded all photos from 2008 concerts~~^^ You can come to my blog to download http://blog.naver.com/maxlover88 , or here:

These are the links to my blog, there you can see the direct link~^^

3rd live tour-T

09 12 29 SBS 가요 대상

08 03 28 Universal studio Japan

08 05 10 콘서트 in Taipei

08 05 17-Korean music festival

08 05 31 Concert in Shanghai

08 06 07-드림콘서트-[dream concert]

080612 Beijing concert

08 06 15 Triple concert

08 07 17 KBS anniversary

08 08 15 SM TOWN CONCERT IN SEOUL

08 02 23-인기가요[ingigayo]

08 02 29 뮤직뱅크[music bank]

08 09 28-INKI GAYO ON SBS

08 10 02 -mnet countdown

08 10 03-뮤직뱅크[music bank]

08 10 08-M concert

08 09 21-Mirotic showcase

08 10 09 mnet countdown

08 10 14 seoul drama awards

08 10 17 incheon sky festival

08 10 30 mnet

08 11 01 MUSIC CORE

08 11 01 power live music

08 11 02 RAMSAR

08 10 04- ASIA SONG FESTIVAL

08 10 24 hallyu festival

08 11 07 music bank

08 11 09 love concert

081115-MKMF

08 11 16 MEGATV SUPER CONCERT

08 11 20 blue dragon film festival

08 11 21 music bank

08 11 22 music core

08 11 23-1318 concert

08 11 30 inkigayo

08 12 05 music bank

08 12 09 KBS open concert

08 12 12 korea entertainment awards

08 12 13 one love concert

08 12 26 music bank

08 12 31 Kouhaku

08 12 27 music core

08 12 10 MNET golden disc award

08 12 23 MBC year end starry night

2008 a-nation

08 12 30 TBS Record Awards

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING! I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT!^^

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT ASK!^^

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOMME MAGAZINE

Omg. This shoot was hot :wub:

Everyone looked so sexy.

Chunnie's hair looked kinda weird in his solo picture :blink:

JJ made me extremly pervy lmfao.

Stop seducing uus joongie!

Gahh his picture is hothothot ^_^

Jessica and Jaejoong Dating for Real?

I think its a rumor ><

I mean, anyone could have the same ring and wore it on the same finger

Just cos Jessica or JJ happen to wear it on the same finger doesn't mean that they're dating.

They're probably just very good friends.

I will only believe it if Jaejoong confirms it.

okay so second reaction to this matter is this:

http://i39.tinypic.com/3148lrp.gif

so yeah, if rings are the basis for someone's status

then i guess jaechun are dating as well.

Lol. Yup

I mean I wouldn't mind if Jaechun dates lmfao.

-still in fangirl land-

Having the same ring doesnt mean you're dating.

or does that only matter if its a boy and a girl? <_<

April 2009 CD Data - Yoochun's Personal Interview

April 2009 CD Data - Jaejoong's Personal Interview

Thanks for the upload + trans :)

JJ don't look old at all ^^

Just sexy. Extremly sexy.

If no one would eat Chunnie's curry rice.

i would def. be the first volenteer to do so :)

Guest kirabana

LOL, Junsu is definitely not 6'0. He's not considered VERY tall and 6'0 in asian standard is the equivalent of a giant.

I'd personally go with the height on their official site. But official heights are never their actual ones, usually they make them a bit taller.

So 178cm for Junsu and Jaejoong, 180cm for Yuchun, 182cm for Yunho and 184/186cm (can't remember but I'm swaying towards the former) for Changmin.

Also, their "updated" weight and height from yunho-sshi seems so unrealistic. Where did they get the info from in the first place?

Changmin weighing only 61kg and being 189cm tall? He'd be like a walking stick! I doubt their weight is that accurate, they're not that skinny and Jaejoong is getting pretty buff nowadays.

i agree, those stats seem way out of line. what is 189cm anyway? like 6'4 or something? that is way too tall. i'd say junsu was 5'9 and that's giving him a lot of credit.

alright, i have a question for people...

most people know me as JAEJOONGIEFIED, JAELUVFIED, and now JAEJOONGIEFIED03 on youtube

and everyone now knows that youtube's copyright claims are getting way out of hand and it's making

the uploading of DBSK japanese videos a lot harder. So, please give me suggestions of websites where

you all would like me to upload videos OTHER than youtube.

if you think I should just stay on youtube... tell me =D

(korean vids will still be on youtube)

---

and about the rumor with sica, I don't believe it because FIRST it's allkpop

SECOND wasn't that a ring for yunjae? maybe not but... THIRD a lot of people

have the same rings and netizens are crazy.

but i would like people to be MATURE about it if it is true.

-Rebecca

Guest ms.incredible

I don't think Jae is the shortest. I think it's just his posture.

And looking at their appearances now, I believe they have grown taller now.

I don't think they still have the same height as when they were still in hug days.

I've always thought Junsu was the shortest. The only ones I ever wondered about was JJ and Yoochun, sometimes it looks it can go either way but when standing shoulder to shoulder I think Jae is a little taller than him. Also, aren't they always made to line up tallest to shortest anyway(notice since Changmin has grown taller he now stands on the other side of Uknow as opposed to the inside like in earlier pics.)? They give you the height spread in every pic they take.LOL

On the Jae Jessica thing.....c'mon. I'm not saying they aren't/weren't dating but to judge by something like a ring preposterous(?).lol

Guest Ringy

Weight and height - I don't think we need to discuss this for pages and pages. Is anyone going to love them more because they grew an inch? :rolleyes:

Did anyone notice how much traveling they are doing coming up?

appearances.jpg

Saturday, March 21st - Subaru Launch Party at 11:00pm at Shinjuku Milano 1

Saturday, March 28th - Lotte Duty Free Shop Premier Talk Show

Saturday, March 28th - Dream Concert

Monday, March 30th - Fanmeeting in Thailand

Saturday, April 4th - Mirotic Concert in Nanjing, China

Saturday, April 11th - 2009 Sparkling Concert in Seoul at 6pm

Sunday, April 12th - 2009 Sparkling Concert in Seoul at 6pm

That means in 4 weeks it is Japan --> Korea --> Thailand --> China --> Korea. Tiring much?

okay so second reaction to this matter is this:

http://i39.tinypic.com/3148lrp.gif

so yeah, if rings are the basis for someone's status

then i guess jaechun are dating as well.

:D That is just rings! I wonder what it means when people wear the same shirts?! LMAO And don't Junsu and Jaejoong sometimes wear the same underwear. Oh my!

Guest moosicISlove44

CHANG-HOLIC FANS~~!!--> 2008 CONCERT PHOTOS DOWNLOAD!!

For all Changmin-holic fans who love him more than anything, I uploaded all photos from 2008 concerts~~^^ You can come to my blog to download http://blog.naver.com/maxlover88 , or here:

These are the links to my blog, there you can see the direct link~^^

3rd live tour-T

09 12 29 SBS 가요 대상

08 03 28 Universal studio Japan

08 05 10 콘서트 in Taipei

08 05 17-Korean music festival

08 05 31 Concert in Shanghai

08 06 07-드림콘서트-[dream concert]

080612 Beijing concert

08 06 15 Triple concert

08 07 17 KBS anniversary

08 08 15 SM TOWN CONCERT IN SEOUL

08 09 13-SM Town concert in Shanghai

08 02 23-인기가요[ingigayo]

08 02 29 뮤직뱅크[music bank]

08 09 28-INKI GAYO ON SBS

08 10 02 -mnet countdown

08 10 03-뮤직뱅크[music bank]

08 10 08-M concert

08 09 21-Mirotic showcase

08 10 09 mnet countdown

08 10 12-power fm-12th birthday celebrating

08 10 14 seoul drama awards

08 10 17 incheon sky festival

08 10 18 china-korea festival

08 10 30 mnet

08 11 01 MUSIC CORE

08 11 01 power live music

08 11 02 RAMSAR

08 10 04- ASIA SONG FESTIVAL

08 10 24 hallyu festival

08 11 07 music bank

08 11 09 love concert

081115-MKMF

08 11 16 MEGATV SUPER CONCERT

08 11 20 blue dragon film festival

08 11 21 music bank

08 11 22 love request

08 11 22 music core

08 11 23-1318 concert

08 11 30 inkigayo

08 12 05 music bank

08 12 09 KBS open concert

08 12 12 korea entertainment awards

08 12 13 one love concert

08 12 26 music bank

08 12 31 Kouhaku

08 12 27 music core

08 12 10 MNET golden disc award

08 12 23 MBC year end starry night

2008 a-nation

08 12 30 TBS Record Awards

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING! I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT!^^

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT ASK!^^

wow

thank you~!! :D

haha I just saw this video:

^^

Guest miss_h

alright, i have a question for people...

most people know me as JAEJOONGIEFIED, JAELUVFIED, and now JAEJOONGIEFIED03 on youtube

and everyone now knows that youtube's copyright claims are getting way out of hand and it's making

the uploading of DBSK japanese videos a lot harder. So, please give me suggestions of websites where

you all would like me to upload videos OTHER than youtube.

if you think I should just stay on youtube... tell me =D

(korean vids will still be on youtube)

Hi... you can post it in dailymotion or imeem. Just remember to change the name (like completely), or you can make the video private and can only be access by you and your friend. In this case I suggested for you to make a special account for a Japan video so you don't have to bother managing the friends that just want to see your video.

I don't want to lost you :(

I still want to watch their japanese show. So that's my suggestion.

Still no news from Hiroshima team? I guess we have to wait for the footage to come out to know how bickering MinSu survive hiroshima and Crab :lol:

Guest ms.incredible

Weight and height - I don't think we need to discuss this for pages and pages. Is anyone going to love them more because they grew an inch? :rolleyes:

Who said anything about liking anyone less b/c of their height? :huh: Someone asked a question and people are trying to give her an accurate answer. This thread moves fast, so everything goes on for pages. Unless you're a mod, I don't see why it'd bother you to the point of trying to regulate other's conversations........

Guest alexkziel

Trying to think of a way to ask this w/o accidentally insulting someone or sounding creepy <sweats bullets>: I've noticed Junsu doesn't really show physical affection to the members, at least not as often as they do to him (it's usually them putting their arms around junsu or patting him or giving him a hug), although I know all the members love each other. Can anyone share pics where Junsu is the one showing physical affection?

I think Junsu is a more of a private person when it comes to showing physical affection, but he sure does it. :blush:

3280986018aff9fa713co.jpg

3erdbigeastfanmeeting12.jpg

20b282ed234e915178f055f.jpg

09998e0353b632f208fa93c.jpg

familyoutingyhjs.jpg

hosu1.jpg

yoosumkmf20087.jpg

yoosumkmf20086.jpg

47c4a4dcc69cab2e5882ddb.jpg

0f1ee42b2b812337d52af1b.jpg

dc3651d8d30b513610df9bb.jpg

7161fa16c8e96113c83d6db.jpg

560b942376079454ac34dea.jpg

Credit. Baidu, Soompi and as tagged.

Guest Ringy

Who said anything about liking anyone less b/c of their height? :huh: Someone asked a question and people are trying to give her an accurate answer. This thread moves fast, so everything goes on for pages. Unless you're a mod, I don't see why it'd bother you to the point of trying to regulate other's conversations........

No one did, that is what I mean. No one is going to like them less, so what is the point of discussing it over and over. And I don't think it is fair to say only mods regulate this thread. Every member in it has a responsibility to mention if someone is using img tags when they shouldn't, or to request not posting download links. I was stating my opinion on the issue, I didn't say you had to listen or I was going to report people.

Request

I think this is from USJ? Not sure but can someone link me to the video? Chun is so cute!! :)

eba78eec9db4ebacb4ec849.gif

Thanks!

Guest jen0apple

regarding the weight and height.. it really doesnt matter.. i mean we all still love themm.. i get the fact.. to be precise is better.. but .. yeah i think people are OD-ing it a little too much..LOLS but im fine with it.. its just other people are really annoyed as you guys can read..LOLS..><.. so yeah.. they are still the same placement in height so doesnt matter much.. but if you say like xiah growing as tall as yunho.. that's a little scary and to be worried about.. but they grew a few cm.. no big deal.. =] they just got all a lttle bit taller to look more handsome..LOLS ..

the changmin post above.. the one with all the pics.. ... IS THERE A POST WITH ALL OF YOOCHUNS, JUNSUS', YUNHOS, and JAEJOONGS pics?.. i want all five of them. not only changmins.. LOLS but i was just asking..LOLS =] if there is.. please pm me to tell me.. HEEH very much appriciate it!!! =] cuz i really want more pics of them! thanks!

those junsu physical affection are lookin good.LOLS.. they are so adorable! =]

@JJ.exot5ia--- thanks for uploading everything..LOLS youre the best.. and yeah youtube is being a bum or.. japanese licensed rule is a bum...whichever one.. omg.. its messed up!.. well that's cuz i can watch anything..LOLS..><.. but i hope you can upload someone where.. and tell us all.. lols people who can watch anything live and stuff..lols only on sites like yt..lols.. maybe.. dailymotion? ... yahoo?... google?.. i dont know.. im not familiar with these things..lol.. and i realized that after tvxq came out.. like in sept with mirotic .. the vids quality are a lot better..LOLS like they added a HQ button.. haha sooo nice =] anyways.. hope you can upload more!! =] thanks <3

and finally.. *drools* over HOMME MAGS PICS! =] HEHHE <3333

Guest ohhlalakelly

Did anyone notice how much traveling they are doing coming up?

That means in 4 weeks is is Japan --> Korea --> Thailand --> China --> Korea. Tiring much?

I didn't notice that. O_O Wow! I hope they are getting more rest while they're still in Japan. It seems like they are not as busy in Japan as they are in Korea (or maybe there are just less stalker fans, lol). yay! I'm happy they will be performing in Korea again. Hehe, haven't seen that since.... SBS Gayo Daejun? :)

Uhm.. okay. No need to put her on blast. As far as I know, there is no accurate answer. The heights on the first page are as accurate as we could get them.

Ringy - Yeah, that was from USJ. I remember mickytoho subbed the video, then her account got suspended. SB! D:

Guest fritz

Junsu's killer smile,, so charming and adorable

smtown122.jpg

NHK perf was really nice and also their survivor perfs

i'm hoping they will sell hundred thousand copies and more for The Secret Code

Guest xiheartricex

I think Junsu is a more of a private person when it comes to showing physical affection, but he sure does it. :blush:

Credit. Baidu, Soompi and as tagged.

wow, THANKS so much for replying :) ! i was thinking i would have to repost my request since it got lost amidst the confusion w/jaejoong and jessica. even in some of those pics, it's the boys hugging junsu first...like the one at mkmf yoochu was shy cause the camera was on him and pulled junsu in. or the radio one, i think yoochun was showing off junsu's butt, lol. i rarely see any where junsu by himself puts his arms around the guys. anyway, sorry..not making a big deal out of it. you're right, i think junsu's not as into showing his love through physical touch as the rest. those pics are still such <3 though. thanks again = D Can anyone else share pics where junsu is the one initiating/showing physical affection?

Guest kinkie_lass

HOMME mags - gorgeous shots but really, can't the coordinator dressed them with something different? they should stop having this Five in the Black theme going on again and again :blink:

CD Data magazine translation- thank you for CD Data magazine translation. i couldn't help but noticing yoochun and jaejoong's comment about yunho getting softer. i totally think so too. recently he's becoming more passive and not having this 'I'm the leader-sama' aura written all over his face like before. but it makes happy because i don't think i can stand it if he's being all serious and having the feeling to take charge of every thing :phew:

their heights - i think their official heights are the most accurate, although among them jaejoong's height isn't as consistent as the number vacillates from one source to another (178-180). what bothers me more is their weight. they have to be freaking thin to weigh around 60 kgs when they're men and almost 6 ft tall :ph34r:

Jaejoong and Jessica - i don't think it's true because of the many reasons stated before but i think it's refreshing for jae to be rumored in a relationship with a girl :lol:

Guest gelliegellie

Yaaaa ~ Thank you for all the updates everyone.

HOMME MAGAZINE

OMG they look matured. And what's with Junsu wearing sandals? XD

All of them are soooo handsome. Woo specially Jae. Nyarr.

I love how they lean their hands on the table. and Jae look like a girl on his pose. XD

I'll add some more pics from TVぴあ☆ (TV PIA) Magazine

Endorsing BSX

- Aliza unnie ~ do you know how much I love you for sharing this? Haha.

Oh my Junsu and Yoochun looook so smexy on those pictures. Woo.

Yunho really looks good in glasses. *drools*

Eluneeee.

Thank you for the UFO replies. I can't believe Changmin is extra nice replying to those. <3

And thank you for the translations. :)

Appealing Cover

- Oh wow the secret code posters are now in Magazine. They are really promoting their album very well ne? :D

Guest catgirl5000

I think this is from USJ? Not sure but can someone link me to the video? Chun is so cute!! :)

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9744/eba7...ebacb4ec849.gif

Thanks!

yeh this is from USJ last year! during T concert! You've got me looking for the video now! I've seen it and its so funny but its so hard to find again

heights and weights - Im really sad and calculates the boys BMI's (whoever doesnt no just google it 'BMI calculator' and discovered some surprising results!

All of the boys are a good weight for there height except for Changmin who is underweight! Poor Minnie D: Changmin eat more......than you do now keke

But also you have to take in affect that asians are small and thinner than most other ethic's!

Koreans are surprisingly tall though hehe

I really wish I lived in korea or was korean, my stupid height is stopping me getting guys D: i intimadate them they say D: to give you an idea of my height im junsu's height hehe

Guest loveartiste

seriously who cares whos taller

what's a couple inches here & there?

they're all well built.

T.T

seriously

so many pages about it.......................

HOMME MAG--->> :w00t: jaejoong!

that's HOT!

i wonder how many passports they've used up O_O

the song i'm most anticipating is 9095!!!

& im totally infatuated with taxi.

can't wait till the release!

#1 weekly????

Archived