[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest mhyra16

KISS THE BABY SKY PV

i love 2U's rap part..their english is so good...they all look fresh and cute in this mv specially in white

i really cant wait for their album to be released

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest im_may

weeeeeee they have soo many PVs coming out

i am really excited to get my album ^^

i cant wait. i hope i get it before my spring break

havent watched the off-shot video yet..

but will be back to comment

[and oh..i <3 the KTBS PV..its soo fresh and bright

and their smile is <3]

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN = ]

it only takes a picture and your name = ]

like this = ]

Click the poster or gif to visit and register =]

thanks everyone

use this gif to help advertise [soompi friendly..cause i know how anal they are about it =] ]

[url="http://z11.invisionfree.com/Shimjjang_Forums/index.php?showtopic=1024"][img=http://i39.-/2ep7bed.gif][/url]

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

"Kiss The Baby Sky"...well, I didn't expect it to

look like that honestly. It reminded me so much

of "Bolero" and Doush!te" Am I the only

person getting bored with the whole, just

standing and singing thing? >__<"

But anyway, I liked it over all.

It was a really, clean, fresh looking video.

And I loved how they all jumped at the end.

It made me soo happy for some reason (:

i agree... i actually didnt finish the PV... i thought the MV could be better... they need to give dbsk something to do beside just dancing or standing and singing prettily...

the atmosphere of the PV is nice though... i hope they will have a mv with some kind of interesting plots later on

Guest jen0apple

omg.. kiss the baby sky is so refreshing .. like.. its another side of them.. besides he rough side!.. finally..lols they were dancing like non stop.. no they can finally fully sing.. instead of like dance.pant.sing..dance....you know what i mean..LOLS... its such a good song!.. love how micky is like in more of the shots! =]

[News] Pati-Pati April Issue : Junsu’s Personal Interview

tamiyuibkk005.jpg

― If Junsu is already 25 years old?

3 years from now. Personally, I want to get married.

― Marriage!

25 years old, being Dong Bang Shin Ki. I want to own as many things in life and there are a lot I want to achieve. But above all, I want to be an adult.

― Junsu being an adult, right now I can’t imagine it at all (laughs).

Okay! Three years later, I will surely turn into a real man!

― If Junsu doesn’t change, it will be difficult to avoid the tease from Changmin (laughs) *.

Eventhough it’s difficult. I will try!

― So Junsu really wants to grow up so fast, huh?

There is some part of me that want it to, while the other is not really.

tamiyuibkk006.jpg

Ah, yes, but I also want it to be. I think, men in their 30s is just like in a game.

How faithful are you next in your 30, depends on how you take care your 20s first.

Your 20s is like a preparation period for you to overcome your 30s. You want to play a lot, but there’s limit.

So, facing a lot of challenges with efforts right now, it’s like a price for finally enjoying what you’ll get in your 30s.

In the 20s, towards your 30s, you’re in a position where you can achieve any goal, and when you can also change dramatically.

― Now it’s the first time Junsu looks so mature (laughs). I thought Junsu who just said such things like that wasn’t the same person.

Eu kyang kyang! (laughs)

― Huh? now you’re knocked back? Now it’s coming to the age of 30, how’s your state to act? *

I mean, it’s somewhat painful but I’m fine.

― Changmin’s act is just difficult to resist it? *

Yes, do not care.

― So, that means, it might not be a bother.

Eu kyang kyang (laughs). Anyway, I will try anything!

japanese - kor trans: tami@beyondyuchun

kor - eng trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

(*) Not sure about the line, yet it’s the best meaning I can state

We all want to see the pics right?!SO PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINKThanks!

Omigawd~

I NEVER new this thread existed! :crazy:

But I'm so glad I've stumbled upon it! :blush:

Uhm... seems like everyone knows each other here...

Gosh, I feel like an outsider... :tears:

actually i'm a silent reader but i think i'll start to participate more in the new thread

Welcome to the thread guys!Hope to see you around ;)

And please do participate in the WHITE DAY REMIX.All entries will be compiled into a book and sent to DBSK

:).

Guest BaKeRzHuNnI

I don't know. I really liked the 'Kiss the Baby Sky' PV, maybe because it's amazingly interesting that they had girls in it, dancing quite gracefully. I don't know, I loved the concept of the girls dancing and the happy melody with the smiles, but the sad lyrics. Anyways, I really missed TVXQ a lot the ending of last year and the beginning of this year.

School's been killing me and news is so hard to get, except of course, I can always count on soompi. Anyways, my best friend and I plan on going to their concert sometime this year, which of course, I think they'll have many. I'm just kind of having that tingly feeling of going to see them in concert for the first time. I mean, I've seen them before in real-life, but I've never seen them perform. So, I'm very excited.

It's amazing, I'm seventeen going on eighteen this November and I've liked TVXQ for four years already. I don't think I'll ever get tired of them. They've seriously made my life happier. :blush: Whoo! As long as they keep making music, I'll love them forever. TVXQ FIGHTING!!!

Guest nenny1984

Junsu will get marry in 3 years..Oh no..please not that fast..though i'm pretty curious of who is the bride and how are his babies going to be look..??

Today is the release date of Survivor right.., cant wait to see the result ..Oh Oricon please update the website quickly.. I hope Survivor will be charting well..

Guest asdfhjkl;

Awww.. this was a nice PV. Like everyone else, I loved how smiley everyone was. Yoochun stood out the most to me in this one. LOL, except when I was partially cringing during his english parts, his smile was soooo sweet. Although when they jumped my eyes went straight to Yunho's waist, I must admit. But daaaang, he's so skinny.. they all need to eat more! Sigh, the standing around and singing does get a bit old. Were they wearing pink? To me it looked like white in the PV.. but Yunho was saying how he hasn't worn pink in a while. Kinda similar to Dous.hite.

DORKS. Such dorks! This made me smile a lot. Haha.. Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yunho were crowded around like a can of soda and beatboxing or something.. ? I have no idea. Junsu's bursting out into laughter was the most hilarious thing ever, gawd I love that guy.

Ahh.. I wonder how Survivor will do on the Oricon.

Guest ladyelhisa

Dang! 4th thread already. Hahaha...moving fast.

I've just seen the PV for the song Kiss the Baby Sky...and DANG! Micky and Hero are angels. All are so adorable. And I'm so loving it because there are so many PVs coming out. Survivor PV was hot and Kiss the Baby Sky is cute. :P Seems like our boys are very very busy.

Take care boys and good luck. HWAITING!

"Kiss the baby sky" ...oh it's really really cute.

all I see in this PV is smile, smile and smile

The PV is simple but enough

oh my baby sky...your smiles...just enough

P/S: Survivor Offshot movie... I can't stop laughing. They're dorks.How cute soulfighters hug, how cute Junsu laugh, how cute Yunho and Yoocun...oh I love it.

Guest alexkziel

Kiss the baby sky PV :wub:

This song is so beautiful, its my first time listening to it :ph34r: , it was a really nice surprise.

Yoochunnie! Bows to you.

I was smiling like a fool when I was watching the PV :D

Their smiles are contagious and the PV is very cute and sunny.

Thank you DBSK for make me fall in love with you every time. :blush:

Guest hyeminnie

oh, wow. the first youtube link for kiss the baby sky was taken down by Avex. dang they're fast.

i really like this PV much more than survivor. i just wasn't feeling that song or the PV.

hope they do well on the charts!

Guest 김재중

Kiss the baby sky PV was so cute=]they all smiling and having fun

can't stop smiling while watching the PV

and jj's killer smile was killing

Guest intan

Thank you Park Micky Yoochun

KISS THE BABY SKY - Full PV

[English and japanese sub]

the lyrics are sad, but i remember that yoochun said that he wanted a happy melody

Yes, thank you Park Micky Yoochun!! The song is already so lovely and warm when I first listen to it..before, the song is only interpreted verbally and now it is interpreted visually..makes everything more lively and full of love..although the lyrics are sad, you can feel the warmness of the song that Yoochun intended to create..he wanted to create a happy feelings from sad things that happened in life..sort of looking at the positive perspective at circumstances in life..

Although the PV is quite simple as some said as they just sing and stand there, I still feel contented watching the PV because more important is that the song, their smiles and their happiness definitely touches my heart..love the white and blue concept of the PV (sky colours?)..giving the serenes and calm feelings..this morning I walked home from class looking at the white/blue sky, it really reminds me of "Kiss the Baby Sky"..^^

lol..I'm happy for the Zoom In's MCs..they must be so happy to be featured in that PV..excitedly looking at their appearances..haha..

lol..Changmin's expressions are really cute/funny when Jaejoong was covering/uncovering his face with the hood..haha..and Jaejoong's laugh is like a child's laugh who play happily with his toys..and the "one touches" touch is back"!..I don't even realize that I missed seeing them in action..but not too much tho cause Jaejoong will suffer..pwahaha..

It still remained a mystery to me of why Yoochun will always look so cute in most of the Japanese DVDs..seriously, even if he only appeared for 2 seconds or just talking in that wife beater..kyaaa!! so cute!..with his round eyes and cute dimples..he even look cute in that ninja/rambo outfit..lol..except when he is in the "HOT" mode at the beginning..^^

and Junsu laugh is so prominent..keke.."king of NG"..

edit:-

fobbiyo, I thought a lot more people are happy with "KTBS PV" rather than disappointed..especially after they watch that "random jump"..^^..haha

I think I'm more satisfied with "KTBS PV" compared to "Survivor PV" O_O

Guest fobbiyo

lol. Wow. Many people are disappointed with the PV. O_O

I wasn't expecting the PV to be that great. I mean, the song is KTBS AND I didn't even know that there's going to be a PV.

Take Your Hands is weird. The album is just weird too. It's going to weirdly grow on me. Why am I using so many "weird"s? LMAO.

Guest Ringy

About the Kiss the Baby Sky PV, I kind of liked it. Simple and fun. I don't think they were trying to make something huge considering everything that is coming out now. They should really be focusing on Survivor not this anywho.

Archived