[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest ang3l soul

KTBS Pv: It was sweet n cute..i luved their smiles specially Jaechun towards the end...n the jumping was random lol...but overall it was great! :lol:

EluneLol..i luv Jaes hairstyle too..everytime i see those pics..i pause n always luk at Jae's hair..it suits him..

I like chuns hair in the pic abv..but in Musicstation...it was like..er..idk

edit:Okay it was totally random i topped..

but anwyayz..

JOIN NOW

WDR_header02_1.png

Credits: mizzxtiffany

• For White Day, guys give girls gifts. However, let's do a remix! Let's have fans give the boys gifts!
  • It's all about the love! You post artworks for the boys here at Soompi! Artworks include graphics,
  • drawings, poems, and short stories.
  • On March 11th, three days prior to White Day, two topics at Soompi will be opened
  • One will be in Artworks
  • One will be in Fanfics
  • Want to take part? Start writing, drawing, or PSing now, so you have your gifts ready for the boys.
  • Want to submit works anonymously? Or are you going to be gone for those three days? Then just PM your works to zhuuzhuusoba or Ringy! They'll post your work for you! (They will say it is by anonymous if you wish).
  • If you have any questions, please PM zhuuzhuusoba or Ringy for details!

All entries will be neatly compiled into a book, and sent to DBSK. Whichever entries would like to be exempt will be. =]

Only One day Left..so plz join xD

edit: Something to share:

Survivor Offshoot

credit: akari@http://colorfultokyosounds.heavenlypsycho.net + ichigokjj

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Regina Rae

"Kiss The Baby Sky"...well, I didn't expect it to

look like that honestly. It reminded me so much

of "Bolero" and Doush!te" Am I the only

person getting bored with the whole, just

standing and singing thing? >__<"

But anyway, I liked it over all.

It was a really, clean, fresh looking video.

And I loved how they all jumped at the end.

It made me soo happy for some reason (:

Guest sheilapiglet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUHBPmlZhZY

KISS THE BABY SKY IS OUT!!! XDD

oh my gosh, I totally wasn't expecting to like this MV very much, but I'm pleasantly surprised!=) it gave off such a happy feeling with all the jumping around that I found myself smiling throughout and made me want to get off my chair and jump around as well..hehe...some parts were a bit awkward like when the girl didn't look naturally jumping out of happiness, but other than that, this MV was really fun and heartwarming to watch...I especially loved when DBSK jumped themselves..I'm like: "now THAT'S how you're suppose to jump"...lol...YH's shirt lifting up = *dead*

haha...I loved the major one touch that CM gave JJ...it's like: "nice hug...nice pat...THUD, THUD, THUD!"...lol..his attack came so sneakily and brutally..haha...so now we know for sure who YH tried to catch and who shook hands between the white and black group=P...and Micky looked like a vampire with that cape jacket thing on..lol...the funniest part would have to be when Junsu couldn't hold in his laughter as usual....oh my gosh, i totally burst out laughing cuz his laugh is so contagious...you can tell that when he was walking in he was already about to lose it...hahaha...and cute YH at the end with his "light-bulb screwing" actions in the end=P

[Gratia] Yunho sign

hmm..wonder when and where this is from?...seems like a long time ago.

[iNFO] WE ARE PV!! release Date

WE ARE PV on March 21st (Saturday)!!!

Space Shower TV

7:00-8:00 PM

credit spaceshowertv + aizah@soompi + DBSKnights

wow, so many PVs coming out!...looking forward to it=)

Guest annne82

Thanks everyone for your updates :)

Survivor perf on Music Station :

I dunno why but I find this perf perfect for me.. I mean sure there are parts that they can be better but somewhere it is by those tiny little 'quacks' that I find the beauty of a life perf!! I mean sometimes a life perf sounds too much like the cd one that even if they have hand held you can doubt.. That's why I 'appreciate' the change in tone by some members (where they can , like Junsu in Mirotic) or even JJ quacks of here as Yunho or even the soft voice of micky.. Really GREAT perf that Iliek watching over and over again

Kiss the baby sky :

I admit that after hearing it oftenn I was afraid that I would appreciate the PV.. but on the contrary.. while watching the pv here.. I just had that goofy smile on my face and I was so happy seeing them so happy.. and I have to agree with someone here who says that JJ is so adorable at 3.17 . But I appreciated each and every smile.. this time, they were not serious nor laughing nor sad nor trying to act some scene but just smiling and being themselves. I just adore this PV

Secret Code :

One of my fav till now (from the preview I heard) is Taxi.. I just loves the boys' voice in this song and really hope all the best for this coming album..

I think that were my thoughts.. I always seems to hesitate before posting cause sometimes I am afraid of spamming.. but I wanted to share my point of views :)

p.s : Not so important but I was SHOCKED that JJ's body was ony ranked at 52.. I wonder who are the 51 man before JJ.. they sure have had to have GOD like body.. I mean JJ's body is freaking like perfection --> fangirl in me talking here lol..

EDIT : haha forgot to comment about JJ's hair.. I just love his curly hair in survivor!! hahaha..

Guest min_60

[iNFO] WE ARE PV!! release Date

WE ARE PV on March 21st (Saturday)!!!

Wowow, another PV again. Can't wait to watch it.

March seems like a very busy month with all the PVs and Album dropping, not to mention the magazine scans.

I'm so addicted to the almost full version of Stand Up. Really anticipating the rest of the songs from the album. After listening to Take Your Hands, I still like the remix ver. preview better cause it sounds much more catchier.

Guest Dragorsi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUHBPmlZhZY

KISS THE BABY SKY IS OUT!!! XDD

AHA!!! Now I understand the story of Survivor :D White (aka angel) DBSK were doing cute things in the basement (KTBS) so when the ground started shaking black (aka evil DBSK lol) decided to save them LOL :P Sorry first thoughts :D

I really liked the PV, it's really simple and cute (and I don't think it was a low budget PV) but I kinda died when Yunho (looking into the camera) started talking.. :D

The key point of the PV is the jumping part. Whoever came up with the idea I'd like to thank him/her! :D

I'm not too sure how long it will take for the other versions to come out though

They will release Korean and HK version of The Secret Code for sure (like they always do for their previous japanese albums). The date of release might take 3-4 weeks after the Japanese release. So it'll be a long wait -_-

I checked the previous 2 Japanese albums (because I was thinking about buying the Korean version as well) and the Korean version was out 2 weeks after the release (according to wikipedia lol). :) So it's really not that far :)

Guest sakura_i_ba

"Kiss The Baby Sky"...well, I didn't expect it to

look like that honestly. It reminded me so much

of "Bolero" and Doush!te" Am I the only

person getting bored with the whole, just

standing and singing thing? >__<"

But anyway, I liked it over all.

It was a really, clean, fresh looking video.

And I loved how they all jumped at the end.

It made me soo happy for some reason (:

Me too, Kis the baby sky Mv >> it's not that bad, 'cos I don't expect anything...

There is nothing special...it's just simple but love to see them relax

the recently poll of Mnet 100...

how come? Jaejoong got No.52

really don't know the exactly poll's topic..I don't understand Korean //..best cool body or look cool because of diet or else.......

Guest lyphta

Kiss the Baby Sky PV!!!

so cutee! it reminds me of Doush-ite with the nice building and stuff. :D

its really a fun MV! probably one of my favorite happy pvs they have ^_^

and the hosts are so adorable!

the jump is my favorite ;) i see YunJae skinnnn <3 XDD

Take Your Hands

i like this song!!! when i heard the preview it sounded like a bunch of songs together, but it really does flow well with each other.

it kinda reminds me of Somebody to Love and stuff. really fun!!!

i have a feeling The Secret Code is gonna be AMAZING <3 XD

thanks everyone for the links and pictures <3

Guest aizah

another update bout their schedule.

Tomorrow, Tohoshinki will be in Sendai Radio3 FM 76.2 (live!)

at 5:00pm-6:00pm

credit: radio3 japan + aizah@soompi

Guest redevilica

PROGRAMS/MV

available in CB :lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Making of Kiss The Baby Sky on Zoom In SUPER (2009-03-10) [ponko].avi [51.1MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Kiss The Baby Sky MV [ponko].avi [73.8MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Opening on Music Station (2009-03-06) [ponko].avi [82.5MB]

Dong Bang Shin Ki - Survivor on Music Station (2009-03-06) [ponko].avi [58.8MB]

[HQ] Dong Bang Shin Ki - Opening, Survivor, Ending on Music Station (2009-03-06) [poi].avi [437.2MB]

[Audio] Dong Bang Shin Ki - Bigeastation 102 (2009-03-09) [marry].mp3 [19.8 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest sof666

Take Your Hands...

OMG i seriously luv it!!!!

its sooo rock-ish...

they can even sing rock eh??

luv minnie's high notes...

and da rap part..

soo im thinking dat changmin is da lead in this song...

its cool that they change the lead singer once in a while...

but from the album preview...

can i safely say that changmin and junsu are the mostly the ones leading da songs...

its gr8 juz don't cut down jae's singing parts too much...

hehehe

Have been away for a week and though I'm 41 pages late to say this but still... Congrats on the 4th thread! Thank you fellow AOE staff for the great job done. :)

Kiss the Baby Sky PV- For the past few consecutive PVs, it was either solemn (ballads) or dance themed so it's refreshing to have a happy-themed PV this time. I noticed Yoochun seemed really smiley (more so than the rest) in this PV, not that it's a bad thing, I just find it totally cute. Perhaps it's due to the fact it's a PV for the song he composed? ^^ Just like some of you here, my favourite part of the PV is when all of them did the slow-mo JUMP!

It's so nice to have included the hosts as well! Everyone's just so happy in the PV, just like the song itself! Absolutely love it!

Guest ``miamihero

I like that kiss the baby sky pv,

the melody is so sweet and the lyrics too ♥

my hero♥♥♥, my u-know, my max, my xiah.. and Micky ♥

awww! :)))))

Guest Kenoa

I don't remember having seen this news on the thread.

Sorry if it was, it moved so fast!

Super Junior new album to be released thursday will included the song "heartquake" .

This song features a rap by Yunho and Micky. Wow i thought that 13 people was enough but apparently not lolll (joking)

Anyway, can't wait to hear this song.

Thanks for sharing Take your hands full songs, i'm kind of disappointed but i heart the "stop" part from Junsu!

Guest beibe87

[News] Pati-Pati April Issue : Yunho's Personal Interview

Personal Interview

tamiyuibkk003.jpg

― Yunho when he is 25 years old, what does he want to be?

That's only two years in the future. By that time, aside from Dong Bang Shin Ki, I'm going to travel to many countries

― To where, for instance?

Greece, Las Vegas, Bora Bora, Maldives…….. I really like those countries, hence I want to visit them. I have not yet seen Greece but from pictures, I think it is very interesting.

― That's the country of history. Let say you have some time, then how long will you need to take the trip?

I need more than 1 month.

― As a Dong Bang Shin Ki, how can you believe that you will have such a long vacation?

Somehow I have to. I'll try to, staffs, please let me to (laughs).

― So it will be a private travel, not for work?

Of course. Even it's fun to go with friends, but if possible I want to go alone.

― Travelling alone, that must be something special.

I don't want to go as Dong Bang Shin Ki's U-Know Yunho. I want to travel as an ordinary human, as an ordinary man.

tamiyuibkk004.jpg

― So being a simple tourist or just simply relax, it's a trip where you can reveal yourself and not necessarily hide your face.

Yes. Some people takes this idea wrongly, they think that I'm just too full of myself. However, despites my busy life, I want to regain the feeling of what actually I want to do, I want to confirm that to myself once more.

It's so important if you keep running (for your dream), but there are times when you just want to stop for a while.

No matter how tough you are, sometimes you can become so weary.

Your power won't be released if you're not charging yourself properly

In fact, I still think that now is the time for me to keep running in full speed. However, whenever I lost my energy, I'll do this travel thing.

Power could properly be charged at that time, and it will influences myself in the future as well, I think.

credit:

japanese - Kor trans: Tami@beyondyuchun

Kor - Eng trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest ohhlalakelly

OMFG. LOL. This is soo funny! I hope someone subs it soon. Their offshoots are always funny, actually. I loved the Soulfighter hug that led to vicious one touches. HAHA! And Junsu's sudden burst of laughter entering the doors was so cute. I knew he was going to burst out laughing because he was already smiling/giggling before Jae opened it. Chun is a major dork, no kidding.

MORE SURVIVOR OFFSHOOT PICS

They look very.... hot. :)

KTBS PV: Like others, I really liked it, it exceeded my expectations. Yeah.. I think we are all getting tired of them just standing there and singing. It's not surprising. This is what they do in all of their PVs, aside from dance songs. I thought KTBS was different from all the other PVs because they're actually smiling, the PV matches the song. I found myself smiling throughout the whole entire thing. hahaha. It makes me happy. Junsu's smile when he sang "with me" was SO adorable!!!!! omg. XD Chun looked really stiff at times, like he said since he was nervous. Other than that, he was so smiley and adorable. Actually, they all were adorable! Pwahaha.. Yunho's belly. ;)

I think the random girls jumping in different outfits is telling us about how she wants to pursue her dreams (a cheerleader, ballerina, business woman etc). I really love the lyrics. It's sad, yet happy? lol. Because he's letting her go for the right reasons. In the interview, Chun said that has never happened to him before. It was always them letting him go to pursue his dreams. So he wrote how he felt at that moment, but only in their place. Omg, I am totally not making sense. But it makes sense in my head! LOL. Either way, Chun is one talented guy. I'm happy he tried something different aside from the sad ballads.

2-10.png

Credits: stripesoflove @ iscreamshinki.net

Archived