[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

1-14.png

Credits: stripesoflove @ iscreamshinki.net

--------

KTBS PV: Haha, that was a really cute PV! But...I was really confused by the cheerleader. O__O The ballet girl was okay, but the cheerleader was just so random, lol. The boys looked really cute, and so smiley! :D I loved their slow-motion jump, keke. There was this one scene where Changmin smirks, and then just laughs to himself. That was adorable!

But I have to admit... As much as I liked the concept of the sky through canvases, the PV really looked low-budget-ish. ^^;;

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

Kiss The Baby Sky PV - It was a cute PV indeed ^^ Though it was simple - it had a beautiful concept :) I love the boys' smiles - I think it's been awhile since I saw them smile in their PVs. But so many Chun shots too! - with his angel smiles ^^ I love the ending where they gave high-fives.

Guest miss_h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUHBPmlZhZY

KISS THE BABY SKY IS OUT!!! XDD

Thank you!!!!!!!

I smile through the whole PV...

And the making, did I just see Changmin playing along with Junsu??? That never happen before? He do this 'kamehameha' thing with his hand in respons to Junsu. Yoochun and Junsu being a dork and having fun on the set is not a new thing, and sometimes Yunho and Jaejoong will joint them. But Changmin??? He spent to much time laughing at Junsu, that's why he got infected :lol:

Forget it, it was Yunho... <_< I just being hype watching the PV. It's still a long way for CM to get as dorky as JS :sweatingbullets:

And Junsu: 'I'll make sure so he don't get a big head by this song...' is fun. I know they will. Out of everyone, DBSK is their biggest supporter but also their biggest criticizer.

about the song being a sad song but in a happy tune, I think I remember YC said that although this is a break up song he want to express it in a happy way.

He never be the one who let go the girls to pursue her dream. it's always the other way around, so he want all the girls (sounds like a lot :lol:) who let go of him have a nice feeling with this song... And for everyone who ever been in that shoes.. :lol:

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

Thank you Park Micky Yoochun

KISS THE BABY SKY - Full PV

[English and japanese sub]

the lyrics are sad, but i remember that yoochun said that he wanted a happy melody

and the pv shows that, it's good to see them smile

a smile can change someone, especially jaejoong!!!

it's raining here in Paris and i feel like there's a huge sunshine thanks to this colorfull pv

thanks for sharing this...

the mv is really warm...i smile as soon as i saw the member smilling..

this song..this mv definately will make someone happy...the song, the meaning..

thanks PARK YOOCHUN..thanks for the song...this will turn into the song of my choice when im down...

i hope one day, they will release a album with all the song composed by themselves...it would be nice to see the work of the boys...

their talent couldnt be denied..^_^

Kiss The Baby Sky PV is very beautiful and the most carefree song ever!

They're japanese ballads we're too meaningful and this one just makes everyone smile!

I love that they were so smiley the whole time in this song. So cute!

I think they really enjoyed making this PV. They're so happy. :D

I suddenly felt so happy too!Haha! I would definitely listen to this from time to time now.

It takes away my stress and it makes me feel so relaxing.

Their jump parts are the best!

I felt like flying! It cheers me up!

I wanna thank Yoochun for being such a genius for coming up this song. :)

Guest grizzlybeary

Kiss The Baby Sky PV

omgosh i LOVED THIS PV!! (: (: (: the boys looked so extremely happy and i think the lighting made them all look EXTRA EXTRA GOOOD~ XP and there's like smiles all around. EVEN FROM JOONGIE :D :D :D omg his solo shots were killers^^ and major LOL at how when they all did the jump and landed, i was wondering how come Minnie was still in the air. then i looked down and realised he WASN'T! HAHHAA. omgosh he is SO TALL!!! :D

i loved the little sky montage. chunnie's hair! ALL the solo shots!! chunnie's rap scenes! and THE ENDING SHOT!! :D :D :D :D

okay i just really liked this pv like ALOT :) :)

and the whole painting scene somehow just felt so peaceful and overflowing with love and happiness :D :D everything just fitted REALLY WELL (: NICE JOB!!!

kkk. and the boys should film in this kind of lighting all the time :P they looked SO GOOODDD.

Guest MIROTIC89tvxq

[iNFO] NTV "Zoom-In Super!" Hosts in Tohoshinki's "Kiss the Baby Sky" PV

hatori.jpg

Hatori Shinichi

nishio.jpg

Nishi Yukari

oguma.jpg

Ohguma Mika

NTV "Zoom-In Super!" Hosts Hatori Shinichi, Nishi Yukari and Ohguma Mika was featured in Tohoshinki's "Kiss the Baby Sky" PV because Tohoshinki's Yuchun promised that they'll arrange them to film in "Kiss the Baby Sky" PV.

The hosts of NTV "Zoom-In Super!" once interviewed Tohoshinki and one of the hosts casually said that he wanted to be in their PV. "Kiss the Baby Sky" by Tohoshinki was used as NTV "Zoom-In Super!" theme song.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

Credits: xietin @TVXQfever for info + NTV

Guest kinkie_lass

yay love this PV. granted it looked low budget but honestly, this PV just matched the free-flowing feeling of the song itself. plus it makes me happy because it's clearly a yunho-and-yoochun-centred PV after being seriously deprived of them in Suhbaiboh. it has lots of their head shots which is <3 and a sneak peak at leader's sexy abs *gets shot*

i've been thinking that in japan, zoom-in and music japan are like Tohoshinki's major endorser. it's sweet how the boys appreciate their support by offering the MCs to be in this PV.

Guest yayamin

Kiss the Baby Sky...

anyway dis is absolutely out of da topic but i noticed dat SOULMATE have dimples... GAHHHHHHH!!!!! Me being a jae fan for 4 years and only noticing it now has got to be da worse...

Yeah..agree with you..I know that Joongie has dimples, but it's so rare for us to see them. That's why, I had smile from ear to ear on my face while watching this PV..not to mention yunho's belly button,kekeke...

I'm glad that they invited the hosts of Zoom In to participate in this pv..the more the merrier, ahahaha....

Kiss The Baby Sky PV: I just watched the PV. And I love it! Even its looked low budget and simple. But I love how their smile throughout the video. Its makes me feel all warm inside. I love how they really included the MCs in the PV. :D

This PV totally make my day. :D One of the PV that will make me come back to watch over and over again esp when I have a bad day. xDDD

@ces: Thanks for the gifs *grab* xD

Kiss the baby sky pv:

i just wanted to say that after i finish watching thig pv my jaw hurts. LOLS

i was smiling the whole time,

its so rare to see the boys smiling and singing like that.

Cant help but to smile.

I love the simple clothing and no dancing HAHAHA

Cause it has that summer song feel to it and i always think of them dancing to summer songs. Ex. Sky, Summer Dream

The host's in the PV LOLS...

It was cute i thought.

Glad the boys kept their promise =]

But i would have loved it even more if the PV was flimed outside.

Maybe a beach?

Like flim a little of that blue sky and then our boys playing in the water.

And then having a little something to eat with the host's.

Oh well that would take up a lot of time which our boys dont have.

Guest puterift<3

Kiss The Baby Sky pv ! :

the cutest mv ever ! haha ( after balloon ofcourse xD )

yoochun being so adorable at the begining >.< make me wanna squeeze his chubby cheek!

and yea, i love the lyrics. thanks to our angel chun <3

OHMY.. Forgot to mention.

Jae smiles in the pv are really to die for *dies

Guest LooPee

oh.Em.Gi~

Kiss the baby sky PV

i love it... this is one of the cutest pv ever... they're all happy in this pv like in summer dream and sky...

and thier smile kills me.......*dead* lol...

i love chunnie's smile...:D

"my hero, my max, my yunho my xiah, and micky"<-------- my favorite line~

Guest gelliegellie

Top 50 Male and Female Vocals in Korea

Male

01. Kim Junsu (DBSK)

02. Kim Jaejoong (DBSK)

03. Se7en

04. Kim Ryeowook (Super Junior)

05. Andy Lee

06. Kim Hyunjoong (SS501)

07. Rain

08. Lee Minwoo

09. Park Yoochun (DBSK)

10. Kangta

11. Cho Kyuhyun (Super Junior)

12. Lee Hongki (FT Island)

13. Jun Jin

14. Shim Changmin (DBSK)

15. Kim Jongkook

16. Kim Yesung (Super Junior)

17. Shin Hyesung

18. Son Ho Young

19. Kang Daesung (Big Bang)

20. Oh Junghyuk

21. Lee Seunggi

22. Kim Jonghyun (SHINee)

23. Taeyang (Big Bang)

24. RYAN

25. Lee Donghae (Super Junior)

Source: Sapphire Pearls

Credits: KPOP JJANG

Credits to the uploader.

Guess what number the boys are. XD

Kiss the baby sky PV - OMG we were like spazzing all over after watching that PV.

Fobbiyo said the PV looks sexier because of Yunho's stomach when they jumped. XD

Woo I wanna pinch their cheeks. Look how happy they are! All of them are smiling. XD

Arena 37C Pictures - OMG those pictures are so hot and smexy.

And what's with the Pink background? XD

--

Credits: May @ iscreamshinki.net

Guest KiTaJJ

omgoshhhh!!!!

i really love the new MV!!!!!!!

they looks so happy!!!

jae's smile is killing me!!!

i've already preorder my album!! i can't wait to have it in my hands!

thanks 4 sharing all thinks!

btw the threat is so pretty!!

nice job girl!

Guest sita kim

wow!!!

i love this video soo much . .

yoochun is soooo brilliant!!!

they are soo ..

omg . . i even cant find the right words to say ..

it is perfect . .

Guest rei-hime42

the pv was soooo~ cute..

wow every time they smile i smile back..xD

its so nice and the setting is refreshing

yoochun did a great job composing this song..

Archived