[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest BaKeRzHuNnI

I just wanted to say this new thread is FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The front pages are so artistically done and is very well organized. I thank everyone for making that possible. I know it's late, but just wanted to show my gratitude.

I cannot wait for their new MV, I really liked "Kiss the Baby Sky". Anyways, hope the boys do well this year!!!!!

I even topped the page, how ironic. :lol:

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest im_may

omigosh.omigosh..

i <3 the KTBS PV preview

they look soo happy and bright

and i love how they featured the 2 MCs

they kept their promise = ]

i thought it was just something they said

weeeeeee cant wait...soo many things to look forward too

album is almost here ^^

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN = ]

it only takes a picture and your name = ]

[ie] vrylgn.png

2q9kmmv.png

2eamko7.gif

Click the poster or gif to visit and register =]

thanks everyone

use this gif to help advertise [soompi friendly..cause i know how anal they are about it =] ]

2ep7bed.gif

[url="http://z11.invisionfree.com/Shimjjang_Forums/index.php?showtopic=1024"][img=http://i39.tinypic.com/2ep7bed.gif][/url]

Guest WendiiE

[Eng Sub/HQ] Kiss the Baby Sky~ PREVIEW!

they filming the PV..can't wait to c it. 2 MCs from Zoom In in the PV..

I love the pv! =D

The part where Changmin sing "with me" is really cute!

Lol. Yunho said it's his first time wearing pink since a long time. You look great in pink! =D

I really like their outfits. I'm weird, I like them in light colors clothing than dark colors for some reason. lol.

I can't wait for the full version to come out. =D

Guest ohhlalakelly

"I'll work hard on preventing him from getting bigheaded for making a good song." LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Wth are YooSuHo doing in the beginning?! LOL. Those dorks! I'm glad they kept their word on asking the MCs to be apart of the video. :)

Guest vanelili

[Eng Sub/HQ] "Kiss the Baby Sky" PV ~ PREVIEW!

i'm very happy for the boys cause they all look so happy and having fun while doing the pv besides that their voices sounds so bright with positive energy ^^

specially i'm really proud of yoochunsshi for achieve this because i hope that this mean the beginning of more pv 's of songs composed by the members ^^

DBSK FIGHTING !!!

Thanks for sharing ^^

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

it would be pretty pointless to backtrack~

Kiss The Baby Sky PV:

omg that was so much fun!

and those two MCs on that show were there too!

hahaha :D

Arena 37C Pictures:

those are sexayy!

and the one's with them wearing white..

they look like they're taking SAT's or something hahaha :D

i just realized how badass yoochun's hair is on Survivor...

now i must go ogle at the vid again :D

thanks for everything guys :D

Guest intan

tvxqslave, Yoochun's badass hair in Survivor PV look really good rite..I've said this before..it's pity that he only appeared for like 2 seconds with that look..aish..looking at the magazine's pics are much more satisfying..can't wait to watch the off shoot..seducing ninja..lol..

He look so proud that he is Yoochun friend..lol..I'm happy that Yoochun/DBSK are making friends with lots of people..they're LOVED by everyone..I don't have to worry because then they have many people that cares for them..besides the members and their family..

[Eng Sub] 090307 Natural Looks Ranking- Jaejoong & Yoochun!

credits; uploader (eternalmerkamoon4) + WithTVXQ

Soulmate rocks!! haha..we always spazz about their airport fashions on soompi..didn't know they notice too..I love the descriptions "..even if he covers up very tightly he can still shine..no matter the season,no matter what angel he's captured in, it's still out of the ordinary.." that's our Yoochunie.. soooo true!! I think this rank really pays for the brave and extraordinary style he always goes for..

Has anyone shared this..

[News] Nikkei Magazine March Issue - Yoochun

nikkeientmaglegra.jpg

DOB: 4 June 1986

Blood Type: O

Height: 180CM

Speciality: Piano, Composing songs + lyrics

He has a strong need for feeling responsible. He is able to read mood/atmosphere well. As Yunho would say, “He’s the type of person to always say “Let’s make a song together”. He’s able to put forward many suggestions during these times.”

(Something Yoochun said) – “Japanese noodles are the best. Recently I’ve had a thing for Miso noodles.”

His English proficiency comes from the fact that he studied school in America.

One would never have imagine such a husky voice that can be sung in Korean, Japanese and English (including rap) could come out of such a warming face. This particular husky voice is what makes him unique in the group.

During live performances or at awards ceremonies, there are times when he tears but sayings like “he’s a real man” and “he’s got that cute aspect but you can still feel his manliness” continue to revolve around him. It is this characteristic that attracts and throbs the hearts of many Japanese women out there.

“I was so excited to go to Japan for the first time that I hadn’t thought much of anything – I only took a few CDs; I didn’t even take my laptop nor set up roaming for my phone. It was only when we arrived that reality slowly hit me (laughs).

“None of us were able to speak Japanese, so we were never able to express our feelings. Every day I had thought of wanting to go back to Korea, but slowly the live music/performances started to appeal to me in Japan. In Japan, you’re truly able to feel the communication between you and the audience with live music.

“Even though in Korea we got to perform at the biggest venues performing the biggest and coolest performances, in Japan we loved singing to small audiences, who enjoyed our songs quietly. That was a difference between the audience in Japan and the audience in Korea.

But nevertheless, the realisation of us being known in Japan was something that we could’ve never imagined.

For me personally, it would be nice if the 5 of us could one day host our own show together, something similar to SMAPxSMAP – a fun talk show, a show that would let us perform and let us play any newly composed songs… if the 5 of us could host something like that it would be great.”

trans: mickyforever@sharingyoochun

cutie Micky/Mickey..

chunchun2sharingyoochun.jpg

chunchun3sharingyoochuns.jpg

shyyuchunyuibkk4.jpg

Hottie..

shyyuchunyuibkk2.jpg

credits: sharingyoochun

Guest J_FeR

OMG today for Kiss the baby sky PV release right???

wow!! can't wait to see them

this song will be one of my fave surely!! ^o^

and also countdown for their new album in this month!!! ^^

Guest JJ.biased

Omg loveeeeeeeeee the picturee :D

I FINALLY GOT MY BIGEAST MEMBERSHIP CARD!!!!!!!

gosh... finally, it's been like FOREVER! i'll take pictures

of it later and post it =D it's so pretty and shiny! it's silver <3

-Rebecca

Aw.. hope to see the pictures soon !! lucky you :(

OMG I LOVED! THE PREVIEWWW OMGG T___T" they were all soo cutee T^T" and yunho in pink /GIGGLES!

Guest Senorita_

The MV preview reminds me alot of Doush!te and Bolero...mainly the standing part. But still, I'll be looking forward to it ^^

Arena Mag Scans look awesome ^^ The boys are appearing on so many magazines, that now I have lost count =P lol

Guest Lucy_Loveless

OMG! LOVED IT!

JUST LOVED EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT♥♥♥

Awww Changmin's smile is so cute~ I like seeing him so happy~

and kkk~ Yoochun's smirks were cute too ^_^

AWWW The boys' smiles make my heart flutter ♥__♥

Guest fobbiyo

Junsu looks so hot in those Survivor pictures. DAYUMMMM!

Chun looks like he belongs in those fighting Hong Kong films from back then. If you know what I'm talking about.

KTBS PV: LMFAO. At first I was liek "WTF?" And then it got to cute. The random jumping scenes. lmfao. I love how Yunho's shirt went up when they jumped. I was like, suddenly, the PV went from cute to sexy. LMAO. They all looked very cute in here. I still choke every time I hear Chun's rap. It's so cheesy. Yunho shouldn't be allowed to rap in English anymore. Most of the time I can't even understand what the hell is he trying to say -_-

Oh yeah, I thought Changmin jumped up so gracefully. & LMFAO. Did anyone else laugh when Jaesu was bopping their heads at the beginning?

Guest jgal16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUHBPmlZhZY

KISS THE BABY SKY IS OUT!!! XDD

I thought its gonna be just them standing there and singing..

But they started to smile throughout the whole video, which is rare..

It was so cute and happy, I love it!

The jump suprised me too, I just kept staring at yunho's stomach :sweatingbullets:

Even though yunho cant pronounce half of his rap, i still love that part.

Archived