my "Last Token of Smile"......

Guest Hsiang84

Guest Hsiang84
最後一枚笑容 originally by 南
Another Taiwanese song. The title of this song can be translated as "the Last Token of Smile" Song originally sung by 南拳媽媽, a group created by Jay Chou. Jay is supposed to be their teacher or something. Anywho, most of the songs on their new album is good, and this is just one of them. Below is the lyrics to this song for those that understand Chinese (sorry it's in traditional.) Here's the song: Kevin_-_Last Token of Smile Please feel free to comment, thank you. 《最后一枚笑容》 音符随血液在流竄軀體 哪有傷口就在哪里棲息 記憶随旋律回到了過去 甜蜜就在許願池被遺棄 分手話語分割回億落葉街景却一如往昔 幽暗光芒歷歷在旁却满身是傷 琴聲默默悠蕩路燈依舊昏黄 眼泪悄悄落下鹽分刺痛著傷 最後一枚笑容捆绑在悲傷中 你爱我的内容怎經不起時空 琴聲默默悠蕩月光獨自憂傷 眼淚悄悄落下鹽分洗涤著傷 最後一枚笑容試圖遮掩疼痛 等你别過頭來被定格的臉孔反覆播送

Guest conversebunny

yay first!

O.O that was so amazingly awesome...only negative thing about it was the quality of the clip >.<; I've seen one of 南拳媽媽's MVs, and I really liked it (I don't remember what song it was though...). I like this song as well! You're very good at transisting from your head to chest voice and vice versa (something I need work on >.<). very nice! ^^

*secretly rejoices for the traditional chinese* XD

Guest fantasiimaker

So soft and soothing =) it's like a lullaby. Yet, I can feel the emotions that went into singing this. Beautiful.

Keep singing ^^ (sing jay chou's "Tornado" XDD)

Guest colourfulhearts

南拳媽媽是 Jay 的朋友、 我現在比較喜歡南拳媽媽因為有多個女人的聲音。

我有說過我很愛你的聲音嗎? :D

唱一個潘瑋柏的歌、好不好? ....大家都有一支歌要你唱!!! :P

kevin要多唱哦!!

^Yess I agree!!!

Guest Hsiang84

Nan - 收到你的PM了:)

Lisa - Unfortunately I don't have the instrumental for Tornado. and vocal strip isn't good on the song that I have. :(

colourfulhearts - 我沒有潘瑋柏的歌ㄟ, 而且他大部分是rap, 而我又不會rap. Sorry 喽.

thanx everyone for listening and commenting :)

Archived