[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

Guest undone702

wow I can think of tons of Asian males that are so hot lol. I probably will show my age but I had a big attraction for Ekin Cheng .....love him in so many movies....My wife is 18, The Duel, The Twins Effect (although he died in that :( the Legend of ZU and Storm Riders. I absolutely adore him when his hair is longer. sigh.. but I do hope whatever happens these couples become happier and who ever they end up with (the men) treat them good .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hsbc211

i really can't wait to watch EP 14 when i've read all these comments

the CN-subbed is not out yet...sigh...

as much as i want TJ to be together with JA, i suppose JA will stay with DS

and u guys mentioned that TJ and SH divorced!?

i wonder what will happen to those two...

will they get together again or go separate ways...

Guest shikurai17

I'm glad TJ and SH divorced. Those two were just wrong for each other. TJ never once felt love for his wife. She was just a friend to him. I think he didn't treat her to badly. He did show respect for her. He never slept with her and showed false emotions. He was straight forward with her.

SH didn't really want the marriage in the first place. She probably hoped that maybe there could be happiness later. She was getting tired and bitter as time went on. If they stayed married, it really would have been impossible for her to be happy. They wanted different things.

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

so i just started watching this drama and i've gotten sucked into it

i'm only on episode 2 but her "friend" bong soo is getting on my nerves!

i get that shes bitter about what happened

but you would think she would be the bigger person and let it go

Guest xlullaby

ahhh finally a drama i haven't gotten bored of watching! the 'teen' dramas like boys over flowers are too cornyy for me..

i love this!! I like ALL the characters. I'm already on episode 7, and I just started watching last night..I can see some relationships forming (and divorces?) buttt I'm curious to see what will happen!

Guest ripgal

Ripgal...nice to see you here...it's never too late to catch up on this drama, all links for download are in the first page for easy access ^ ^ about Kim Nam-joo's resemblance to Sung Yu-ri...they resemble each other at first glance I guess ^^

Thanx a lot for the warm welcome chinggu.

I wished I could have joined the bandwagon earlier...I'll try to catch up as soon as possible and join the discussion.

As of Ep 3, I'm in love with all the guys...:wub:

Dal Soo is soooo adorable and cute.

Joon Hyuk's intimidating but he's hot..

Tae Joon's crass and insensitive but yet he's charming in his own ways..

The wives are equally interesting characters...

I read some of the comments and it seems like there's a possibility that the couples will exchange partners? Ahh.. as for now, I wish they all stay put. I just love the dynamics in the relationships and interactions of the individual couples.. Esp Ji Ae and Dal Soo...hehehe..

Guest amane~matsuo

I'd be in a deep ssssht of withdrawal symptoms if ever the original couples dont stay with each other... SERIOUSLY!!!

DS & JA fits each other well. Both are willing to do whatever they can for the sake of their family. And both are, well dorky and annoyingly funny at times and even naive but deep down they're really kind and warm-hearted, no matter how much a mean girl JA was in the past.

JH & BS are a match made in heaven... HAHA! they are both materialistic and they have the same attitude! Those two tormented JA&DS so much but I think JH should really get over the past and stop clinging with the first love he had with JA and instead focus on his wife who might really need him more than ever now.

TJ & SH seems hopeless but I still am hoping that these two find their way to each other. JA just made TJ not be the emotionless man he was, and SH in desperate dire need of companion went for DS. DS loves his wife more than anything but his feelings were just wavered by sympathy and compassion he felt for SH.

my pet peeves in this drama now are samonim and her director husband. they seem to be planning something on JH!

I finally caught up with EP14, spent three sleepless nights for QOH eppie marathons but it was all worth it. Cant wait for more! :D

Guest undone702

I have hope for the divorced couple after all her ex husband was jealous of Ji Ae's husband because he could not figure out why both woman wanted him. SO maybe he will come to find he really does love his ex wife after he quits being so childish. I too would be broken up if they don't stay together I think this should be about them working out there issues and making there marriage stronger.

If I weren't such a supporter for Jiae/Dalsoo and Bongsoon/Joonhyuk, I almost wanted to just pair up Dalsoo and Joonhyuk. They are hilarious together! :lol::lol:

I don't know, even if SH and TJ divorced I'm still holding out hope that they would use the remaining episodes to begin to get to know each other again and find out the chemistry that I think they have.

Guest amane~matsuo

If I weren't such a supporter for Jiae/Dalsoo and Bongsoon/Joonhyuk, I almost wanted to just pair up Dalsoo and Joonhyuk. They are hilarious together! :lol::lol:

I agree! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3.gif

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard06.jpg

Clipboard05.jpg

^ LOL

she had a cushion?! hahaha thats so funny.

well i guess they had to film it a couple of times and her knees would hurt but thats hilarious.

any previews trailers for monday?

i'm like dying outta curiosity.

that gif of taebong marking his shaven mustache made me scream. kekee

and seriously, joonhyuk and dahlsoo are MADE for each other.

Guest pixiepixel

hi cococrust

thank you very much for the link! i have been waiting and waiting for epi 14!

I love this drama! :w00t:

Guest amane~matsuo

The preview of ep 15 is already out. It looks scary..

ok, try this one:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...rogramGroupID=0

it does look scary!! I'm really anxious to see it! Bongsoon crying and a somewhat drunken JiAe reprimanding Joonhyuk.. and I wonder what made BS really cry and made JH get out of the car.. Dalsoo&Joonhyuk fighting over something, JiAe&Dalsoo also fighting & Jiae telling Dalsoo to do what he wanted.. :(

The preview of ep 15 is already out. It looks scary..

ok, try this one:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...rogramGroupID=0

thanks! here's another link for Episode 15

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...ContentTypeID=1

yeah...it's quite scary...Tae-bong/Tae-joon and So-hyun's divorce is now out in public while will Jiae divorce Dalsoo and let him on his own? as well as Bongsoon and Joon-hyuk?

Archived