[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest riehae

Shindong's cameo is so cute. I haven't really been paying a lot of attention to this but I guess I'll start... soon enough.

Guest hjkomo

Choi Chul Ho continues to be a hoot. :lol:

queenofhousewivese11kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese11kor.jpg

queenofhousewivese11korn.jpgqueenofhousewivese11korj.jpg

queenofhousewivese11koru.jpgqueenofhousewivese11korv.jpg

queenofhousewivese11korvqk.jpgqueenofhousewivese11korjsj.jpg

queenofhousewivese11korg.jpgqueenofhousewivese11kors.jpg

queenofhousewivese11korr.jpgqueenofhousewivese11korr.jpg

queenofhousewivese11kord.jpgqueenofhousewivese11koro.jpg

queenofhousewivese11korh.jpgqueenofhousewivese11korz.jpg

queenofhousewivese11kore.jpgqueenofhousewivese11korw.jpg

queenofhousewivese11kor.jpgqueenofhousewivese11korb.jpg

queenofhousewivese11korb.jpgqueenofhousewivese11kor.jpg

queenofhousewivese11koru.jpgqueenofhousewivese11kory.jpgReally!!!... ...It's really hot in here! :lol:

queenofhousewivese11korb.jpgqueenofhousewivese11korf.jpg

The 쫓남모 (Chased-out Men's Gathering) was funny. :lol:

queenofhousewivese11korn.jpg

queenofhousewivese11korf.jpg

queenofhousewivese11kory.jpgqueenofhousewivese11korw.jpg

Guest groovier

Just finished watching ep 11. Wow! It's already 1 a.m. ...I should go to sleep now.

Feel like KNJ might need teeth whitening and better lip gloss unless she has gum disease or teeth with worn enamel. (considering her age & ethnicity? it can't be) That tanning just makes her face less pretty... Okay, I know, I might be a little obsessed with those things. :P

at the end of ep 11,

So-Hyun's MIL: You (Director Kim) have picked up on the failings of Tae-Joon and his wife. I will Leave it to you. Everyone has their faults and things that lead them astray.

Ji-Ae: Hey! you need i.o.u.?

The company were all jolted with freaking news at this moment!

Director Kim: Everyone has a skeleton in his closet. He (Dal-Soo) is no different than anyone else in that respect.

Kim's Wife: Do you know what happens if he (Dal-Soo) drives under the influence? Having his driver's license revoked. He will never drive again!

It seems Ohn Dal-Soo took bribes yesterday.

Ji-Ae: Honey, I can't believe you did that. You won't let that happen.

Joon-Hyuk: Get out of here / Dal-Soo: Manager, Hahn!

Ji-Ae: My husband was framed!

So-Hyun: So what? What do you want me to do? / Tae-Joon: No, it's not like that!

So-Hyun: I just wanna say thank you because you have helped me regain my senses. Don't let him (Dal-Soo) get hurt, please.

I assume that So-Hyun wants both some kind of payback or retribution to her "in-laws" and protection of her people. Or just her life and personal integrity?

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: MBC AMERICA :: Global News 2009.04.20 08:40:12

[My Wife Is A Superwoman] Shindong & Kim Shin-young's surprise cameo!

*Episode Airing: April 20, 2009

[My Wife Is A Superwoman] Shindong & Kim Shin-young's surprise cameo! Part of the cameo rush!

The Mon/Tues miniseries heavyweight [My Wife Is A Superwoman] continues its string of celebrity cameo appearances.

Shindong of idol group Super Junior and comedian Kim Shin-young will make a surprise appearance in episode 11 (airing today April 20th), following in the footsteps of actor Kim Seung-woo and comedian Choi Yang-rak.

In the scene where actor Choi Cheol-ho (playing character Han Jun-hyeok) is bumming around in a sauna because he was kicked out of the house by his wife, Shindong and Kim Shin-young play a pair of tactless lovers who show excessive PDA (public displays of affection) in front of him. Unable to say anything directly to the couple, Choi executes a comic moment by suffering in silence.

Since the scene was filmed in a real sauna, it was over 58 degrees Celcius, and within five minutes of filming, the actors and the entire staff were drenched in sweat. They had to really battle it out with the heat.

Shindong and Kim Shin-young are currently co-DJs of [shim Shim Ta Pa], a radio show on MBC Radio FM (95.9MHZ). Since the scriptwriter of [My Wife Is A Superwoman] Park Ji-eun was originally a radio show writer, this cameo appearance came into negotiation.

Since they were co-DJs for a while, Shindong and Kim Shin-young were able to do the scene without a single mistake and received much praise for their excellent performance as a nauseating couple.

Shindong and Kim Shin-young boasted, "We know each other so well that there was no need to be nervous at all." But they added, "Acting is hard. We'll stick with the radio and work harder at that." Their wit brought out many smiles.

Kim Shin-young especially confessed to being a real [My Wife Is A Superwoman] fan. "If I miss an episode, I always watch the rerun. I'm a huge fan. I especially think the character of Chun Ji-ae is so loveable. [...] There aren't a lot of things to smile about these days, but this drama can always lift my spirits."

Shindong expressed his support, "I'm close with Oh Ji-ho, so I already told him congratulations on the rise in ratings. I'm so happy that a close friend of mine is doing so well."

Shindong previously appeared in KBS drama [single Papa is Dating] as Oh Ji-ho's orphanage friend.

Shindong and Kim Shin-young ended their cameo appearance experience with the statement that they will try their hardest in all areas of the business, whether it's public entertainment or acting.

You can catch the talented pair in tonight's episode (episode 11).

Source: Javabeans

Extension pending for Queen of Housewives

April 20th, 2009 // by javabeans

naejo56.jpg

Oh Ji-ho, Kim Nam-joo

After Boys Before Flowers left the air, MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama Queen of Housewives [내조의 여왕] shot up in the ratings, where it currently resides in the 22%-25% range. Not about to let a popular and well-received show go easily, MBC is looking to extend the drama.

One rep from the production team said, “Based on the viewers’ positive response, we decided to extend the broadcast run. At first, we considered a two-episode extension, but now we’re looking into adding another week for a four-episode extension.”

The final result is to be decided between the production company and MBC, and the two parties will enter meetings this week to hammer out the details.

No complaints from the stars, who are all enjoying a rise in visibility. Naturally the lead stars Kim Nam-joo and Oh Ji-ho are getting lots of attention, as well as Lee Hye-young playing the sly corporate wife and Choi Chul-ho as her stern husband. But the upswing has been most dramatic for Yoon Sang-hyun, the playboy-ish curly-haired CEO, and Sunwoo Sun, who plays his neglected wife (who also recently came out about her real age), who were the least-known at the drama’s outset. Yoon had small roles in lesser-watched dramas (Three Dads One Mom, Fireworks) while Sunwoo is still a rookie.

I’m behind in watching this drama but still onboard, as long as it remains funny and lively. An extension works for a pleasant, engaging show like this, so there probably won’t be many difficulties in making it happen.

Via Sports Seoul

Guest sayroo

releasep.png

Haru Haru Subs Presents,

Queen of Housewives

Episode 1 *ENTAL*

Main Translator: Baqinardo

Spot Translator: hjkomo

Timer: Zealousy

Editor/QC: Izi

Coordinators: sayroo, cute girl

EPISODE 1 HARDSUBBED IS AVAILBLE IN D-ADDICTS TORRENT!

Guest lucky_moon

Does the d-addict website work for anyone, because it doesn't for me? Page error.

It works to me..

^ it works for me. i just dled the srt file.

awesomeness to the haru haru team.

its weird not translating for any drama right now. haha maybe ill join the haru haru team?

We always welcome everyone wants to help :P

I'm so overwhelmed with all the contributions you guys have posted, I feel quite bad that I always miss the episodes but I try my best to catch up and post relevant news about QOH...I can't thank everyone enough because the thread had been steadily rising day by day...with the episode extension still pending, whether the drama extends or not, I hope the drama's story will stay interesting

here are some articles about our 3 Hunks, Choi Chul-ho, Oh Ji-ho and Yoon Sang-hyun, all in Korean but if anybody is willing to translate it, thanks in advance ^ ^

1l1240299232.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-04-21

now I want all of them in a Sauna scene, I'm still hoping that it will happen ^ ^

http://artsnews.media.paran.com/news/22701

and Oh Ji-ho also has numerous articles that appeared today

2009042114144318.jpg

By sassygirl17, shot with NIKON D2X at 2009-04-21

2009042114144317.jpg

2009042114144313.jpg

200904211414431.jpg

2009042114144312.jpg

src: MBC

some of the articles revealed that Oh Ji-ho is really good at romantic comedies like his previous dramas, Couple or Trouble and Get Karl, Oh Soo-jung

congratulations to Haru2 subs for the release of the 1st Episode of QOH

Guest dramaok

Ep. 12:

e12090421hdtvxvidentala.jpge12090421hdtvxvidentala.jpg

Taejoon stalls by pulling Jiae to the bank and demand a repay of interest money, while Sohyeon who is alone with Dalsu warns him not to show himself infront of her ever again.

Jiae who is still surprised to see Taejooon asks him if he likes her or something since he's always following her and warns him even if she's still so beautiful she is a married woman.

Taejoon scoffs and tells her it's good to be confident in life but she should check herself in the mirror from time to time, and bickers w/ her again about her wrong usage of proverb.

Then when Jiae goes back to Dalsu's cubicle Dalsu tells her not to come to the office anymore like this since it's his work place and Jiae's hurt by this but when she goes home she tells her mom,

that she's so proud of Dalsu to be so confident in his work and she finds a new allure in her husband and her mom wonders what she ate wrong to give birth to a nutcase like Jiae.

Meanwhile, Sohyeon goes home and tells Taejoon to help her protect that man, and when Taejoon says he already knows that man is Dalsu, Sohyeon asks if that's why he wont' divorce her, because he likes Dalsu's wife and Taejoon overreacts in his denial which only makes Sohyeon more suspicious.

e12090421hdtvxvidentala.jpge12090421hdtvxvidentala.jpg

Mrs. Heo talks to Mr. Kim alone and tells him she trusts him to take good care of Dalsu, and Mr. Kim puts Dalsu on a waiting list for lay off but Taejoon says he doesn't approve getting rid of employees for no reason.

and Mr. Kim instructs Joonhyeok to find fault in Dalsu so they can use that as an excuse for fire, but when they find nothing Mr. Kim further instructs Joonhyeok to make fault, and arranges for the subordinate to frame Dalsu for bribery.

Taejoon decides to take a more proactive role in the new product he's responsible for and meets with Joonhyeok and Dalsu about it, and states he wants to cut the cost of production.

But Dalsu insists in order for them to win the consumer confidence in their natural seasoning's uncompromising quality they can't cut cost so Taejoon decides they should settle who is right with a game of basketball.

After the game Taejoon tells Dalsu in the locker room that Sohyeon speaks fondly of Dalsu saying he is a good man, and Dalsu replies Sohyeon is also a great woman who seems cold on the outside but is pure and young in heart.

Taejoon comments it's strange how spouses who are supposed to have no secrets are keeping such big secrets and spouses who are not supposed to lie to each other continue their lies.

e12090421hdtvxvidentala.jpge12090421hdtvxvidentalas.jpg

Bongsoon continues to give Joonhyeok the cold treatment and Joonhyeok gets fed up and goes back to the company starved, and sees Dalsu still lingering working on the product,

and also notices the instant cup noodle Dalsu is about to eat and when Dalsu offers one to Joonhyeok Joonhyeok accepts saying he's only eating it cuz Dalsu insists, and Dalsu comments while they are eating,

that at first he thought Joonhyeok was a petty mean guy, but seeing how he entrusts him with such a big project he realizes Joonhyeok is indeed a man of integrity who deserves such high post and at this Joonhyeok's guilt starts to rise.

e12090421hdtvxvidentalae.jpge12090421hdtvxvidentalal.jpg

Sohyeon also continues to give Jiae the cold treatment and Jiae is confused what's going and asks Dalsu if he has any idea but Dalsu says no idea and when Jiae persists to find out why by going to the gallery Sohyeon tells her stop coming to her work like a pest.

Then when Queens foods launches the wives art auction Jiae attends and Bongsoon gestures for her to bid on Mrs. Kim's art work which was inspired by her shopping torment, of not knowing what to buy when she goes to shop, and Jiae is the higest bidder buying it for 650 bucks.

Afterwards Taejoon calls her and forces her to sign a contract about her debt but Jiae lies and says she's somewhere far away but Taejoon who is right behind her surprises her and says this is why he can't trust her.

Taejoon follows her all the way to her home to make her sign the contract but when the voodoo girl calls Taejoon quickly runs away. Next, Jiae goes to plead for Sohyeon's help when every says Dalsu is involved in bribery scandal,

but Sohyeon gives her the cold treatment and that night Sohyeon goes to meet Dalsu alone but she notices someone trailing her, and she goes up to slap Dalsu for sending Jiae to plead to her, and Jiae who is watching goes up to them and is shocked to hear Sohyeon mention she once told Dalsu she liked him.

==========

Guest inspired04

i don't understand why sohyun is all of sudden acting cold to jiae and dalsoo....is it cuz she finally realized that she'll never have a chance with dalsoo and she's sick of being rejected by him?

goodness i can't stand her personality or her face for that matter x_x taejoon and jiae should just get together.

Guest nysophia_x_ii

i don't understand why sohyun is all of sudden acting cold to jiae and dalsoo....is it cuz she finally realized that she'll never have a chance with dalsoo and she's sick of being rejected by him?

goodness i can't stand her personality or her face for that matter x_x taejoon and jiae should just get together.

yeah, i'm really confused too. but i think it's just because sohyeon wants to protect him. because if she divorces and tries to go to him,it wont do him any good. and this way, people won't get suspicious of their relationship, especially after sohyeon was caught by her mother-in-law.

^ it also probably has something to do with the scary mother in law. because if so hyun doesnt reject dahl soo, the mother in law will take charge and we see in ep 12, that the mother in law has already taken the first step.

i have a little girl crush on yoon sang hyun (taebongie)

he came out on sang sang plus and sang some songs and hes sooooooo good at singing.

and they compared him to kimura takuya.

episode 12 was pretty crazy, mainly because of so hyun's sudden change.

it was kinda scary. the actress makes a fierce performance.

my fav part of ep 12 was when taebong goes "FFUNG!" and jiae freaks out. <3

Guest hjkomo

It's to protect DS. She knows her mother-in-law all too well -> MIL will go after DS,

so she told TJ that she'll do whatever he wants (divorce or stay together) as long as he makes sure that DS doesn't get hurt.

I like SH...she's the most intelligent of the women, and her character's the most complex.

Guest groovier

It's to protect DS. She knows her mother-in-law all too well -> MIL will go after DS,

so she told TJ that she'll do whatever he wants (divorce or stay together) as long as he makes sure that DS doesn't get hurt.

I like SH...she's the most intelligent of the women, and her character's the most complex.

I can never feel her pain, but I have empathy for So-Hyun. As Dal-Soo narrates at the end of Ep 12, From outside, she looks like she has it all but on the inside she has nothing at all... :blush:

Though she seems cold on the outside, but on the inside she is a very caring, sweet & affectionate lady; she cares a lot about her loved-ones.

I don't know what 'cheats' mean here.. what i understand is Dalsoo always declined sohyun's advances, he just didn't tell jiae about what sohyun offered to him. is that cheating? but even if he told jiae about what sohyun did to him, won't that make jiae angry with him. and that was what he was scared of: jiae's anger. Over the top, he is a good guy, he doesn't take advantage with sohyun, and he works hard.

Archived