[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

Thank u kysengir. yeah, i think they planned to sabotage his presentation because

1. she knew where exactly the meeting room was

2. only her kid got poisoned

3. dalsu and ji ae recorded those who got surveyed

4. dalsu got photographic memory

5. they only gave out the surveyed goods produced by the Queens, so basically, the recipe department should be checked.

who is behind this? must see ep 6!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest janezio

Thank u kysengir. yeah, i think they planned to sabotage his presentation because

5. they only gave out the surveyed goods produced by the Queens, so basically, the recipe department should be checked.

Who is behind this?? Well, when JI AE was waiting around during DALSU's presentation, she saw BONG SOON leading two other women into the building and whispering into the ear of the woman!

I like the part where DALSU was preparing his presentation and JI AE fed him and he hummed/sang the theme song from JEWEL IN THE PALACE.

Guest luvlilady

She accused the husband that he poisoned her child during his food survey. This was during his presentation in front of all of the executives. If his presentation fails he will lose the job.

She was going batsh!t crazy (could be a plant).

Thanks kysinger.... was worried and confused as to why at first. ... Did Bong Soon orchestrated it?? If so she is twice or threefold as bad as JiAe compared to their High School days.

I've seen Episode 5 and I'm guessing that Bong-soon's husband also might have to do with it as he has also bad blood towards Dal-su, If I remember right there was a scene where Dal-soo rode an elevator then he saw him with another new employee, like he is telling something, this is just a hunch and I felt bad for Ji-ae and and Dal-soo even more...

I haven't seen tonight's yet episode as my connection went bad again after last night, so I just posted today...

anyala...sadly, no subbing group has picked up this project, I know Viikii has it but the site is having problems lately

here are some pics from Episode 5, the golf game that Ji-ae attended with Bong-soon, too bad JA was just made herself pitiful here

200903270834581p.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2009-03-30

200903270834582p.jpg

200903270834583p.jpg

200903270834584p.jpg

200903270834585p.jpg

200903270834585p.jpg

src: MBC

Guest mintlovely

Torrent Link Ep6:

sorry the site seems down for today so I'm looking on other sites..

Thanks for sharing this ^^

Guest janezio

Thanks kysinger.... was worried and confused as to why at first. ... Did Bong Soon orchestrated it?? If so she is twice or threefold as bad as JiAe compared to their High School days.

YES, BONG SOON does not have a good heart. I think JIAE was pretty lucky to be pretty and popular in school, a little selfish at the time perhaps (most teenagers are!) but BONG SOON is definitely screwed up in the head, envious and going all out for revenge.

The two ajumas who followed JANG and now BONG SOON reminds me of Cinderella's two step sisters and BONG SOON is the evil stepmother. Nice good old-fashion but fun plot!

In Chapter 6, it looks like DALSU has been reinstated in his job!

Guest kysengir

Just saw Chapter 6, Man! In America Dalsu can sue the pants of the Queen Food company for that stunt! I find it humorous that he just accepted the facts the supervisor just told him without asking what really happened.

Guest groovier

YES, BONG SOON does not have a good heart. I think JIAE was pretty lucky to be pretty and popular in school, a little selfish at the time perhaps (most teenagers are!) but BONG SOON is definitely screwed up in the head, envious and going all out for revenge.

The two ajumas who followed JANG and now BONG SOON reminds me of Cinderella's two step sisters and BONG SOON is the evil stepmother. Nice good old-fashion but fun plot!

In Ep 6,

Ji-Ae: Yes, you're right. I am 'struggling' to keep on living, but I am doing to keep his (Dal-Soo's) faith intact. However, you look like you're struggling to keep your marriage going. (to keep your marriage together because of your insecurities in self and also for the fear of being abondoned and rejected.) You know how pathetic it is, (but you are obsessed, I know!) Don't be scared. Be confident. Well, you look much better than you were before.

Bong-Soon:...

Ji-Ae seems to know well how to deal with old foes.

the plot's thickened. songhyun's really a beautiful woman. i just wish that dal su will be able to resist her advance, because ji ae sacrificed a lot for her husband. and why would the president looks ji ae with interest? u can see the warmth side of ji ae in the 6th episode. i particularly like the scene where dalsu hugged his wife consoling her by the river.

i am just not sure the real person who brought dalsu back to the company, and what happened to the other new employee.

Guest groovier

i am just not sure the real person who brought dalsu back to the company, and what happened to the other new employee.

The rule was that the person who got lower points from the presentation was supposed to leave, and Dal-Soo did better than his opponent. The 'food poisoning issue' was resolved peacefully. In reality, he was forced to quit his job for the sake of others...

Guest kysengir

the plot's thickened. songhyun's really a beautiful woman. i just wish that dal su will be able to resist her advance, because ji ae sacrificed a lot for her husband. and why would the president looks ji ae with interest? u can see the warmth side of ji ae in the 6th episode. i particularly like the scene where dalsu hugged his wife consoling her by the river.

You mean the other intern who planted a fake child poisoning (Who sorta looks like skinny rain)? He resigned.

The president of the company made the final call in bringing Dalsu back, although it appears that the director suggested that to him.

Although due to my poor Korean the exact details are unclear.

The director's wife (head samonim, who heads their wives club) reminds me of Macbeth, plotting to take the company over. So the director is trying to get closer?

Someone help me with the internal politics of that company. I'm not sure if this is even possible, but I know Korean corporate laws are different from USA's companies.

Archived