[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

Junhyuk and Bongsoon found love again after they were pushed to the edge and jiae put some senses into junhyuk's head. She had a talent for that. so, i hope to see her using this talent to recover the love for other couples, including hers. the way junhyuk and bongsoon back togetehr again was sweet, so i hope next time around it'll be better and sweet and romantic for other couples.

I hope taejun still become the president, and Mr Kim and his wife will be sent to another country so far away, with no direct planes.

as for jiae and dalsoo, as long as they are in 'talking' position, there is a always the chance to patch things up.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, and when jiae sees how taejoon persistently bothers here, she will understand her husband having difficulties not to stop seeing sohyun inthe first place.

taejoon-sohyun could also see the chance of being back together now that taejoon realizes of taking responsibility, for the sake of the company, and for putting the light of responsibility in his eyes..

Don't u all think taejoon's eyes are very beautiful? like shiny? Don't u think he eats berries everyday?

Guest pixiepixel

Don't u all think taejoon's eyes are very beautiful? like shiny? Don't u think he eats berries everyday?

minah, i laughed when i see this. yes, i admit taejoon's eyes are very beautiful, sometimes watery (a nice kind of watery).

everytime i see him on screen in QoH, i swoon :D

i am wishing TJ to be with JA, but with only 4 episodes left, and things being left hanging till now, can the show wrapped up itself within the remaining episodes? i do not wish for an abrupt ending!!

i am rooting for JA to be with TJ but i doubt it will end like this...i am so into QoH that i am even thinking about them in my daily life :lol::lol:

Mr Kim and his wife must have something to do with it, so that they can take over the company.. they will use the divorce to influence the shareholders, and will try to use the dalsoo-sohyun scandal to spice things up.. they want to sack dalsoo and junhyuk to fail the natural food project so that when the project fails, they will come to power. How is my theory? ooh.. not really a theory.. but what i summed up from previous episodes..

I agree with your theory and after watching Episode 16, it just proves it that the Kim couple wanted to take over Queens Foods by first sacking out Joonhyuk, and then Taejoon, that's what you call struggling for power...

I'm glad that Joonhyuk has realized how much he loves Bongsoon, the hospital scene was so touching, Jiae got some talent of bringing people to reconcile..really hope that between Dalsoo and Taejoon, she will still choose Dalsoo

Guest ripgal

^ Yeah, I really hope Ji Ae chooses Dal Soo. I was a tad bit worried that JA might finally give up on her marriage to Dal Soo when she confessed about her so called "secret" to Bong Soon in Ep 15. When BS asked JA on how she managed to forgive DS, JA said it was difficult and that the thought of divorcing was too much of a hassle for her, cos she has to think about a lot of things..etc. She did not in any point in time reveal about how she loved and treasured DS.. (I do think she loves him, but never once did she say anything thru out the drama). So it kinda worries me that I've been misguided and misleaded..and after all those 7 years of living together, JA only lived with the fact that she was a Queen to DS (and enjoyed it), but never really "loved" him? She merely got used to living that way so she doesn't want major changes now? I hope there's more to that...

OMO, I noticed that too. I loveeee his eyes. It's always teary and sorta sparkling when he's with Ji Ae. If I were JA,sure I'd have a difficult time choosing between him and DS..hehehe...

AGREED!

there's something about them.

I think theyre like light brown or something...

sometimes they even look dark blue (?)

his eyes definitely stand out and you just cant help but to stare at them...for a really long time.

Guest amane~matsuo

Junhyuk and Bongsoon found love again after they were pushed to the edge and jiae put some senses into junhyuk's head. She had a talent for that. so, i hope to see her using this talent to recover the love for other couples, including hers. the way junhyuk and bongsoon back togetehr again was sweet, so i hope next time around it'll be better and sweet and romantic for other couples.

I hope taejun still become the president, and Mr Kim and his wife will be sent to another country so far away, with no direct planes.

as for jiae and dalsoo, as long as they are in 'talking' position, there is a always the chance to patch things up.

I agree with your theory and after watching Episode 16, it just proves it that the Kim couple wanted to take over Queens Foods by first sacking out Joonhyuk, and then Taejoon, that's what you call struggling for power...

I'm glad that Joonhyuk has realized how much he loves Bongsoon, the hospital scene was so touching, Jiae got some talent of bringing people to reconcile..really hope that between Dalsoo and Taejoon, she will still choose Dalsoo

I hope Joonhyuk & Bongsoon still has to pull through.. it looks like even after JH realizes his wife's worth they still got problems ahead.. like the impending unemployment of JH. And Director Kim and his wife.. they're really out to get Taebong too!!

I just hope Dalsoo also comes to his senses! It makes me somewhat mad too to see him still hanging out with Sohyun..

Guest undone702

He indeed has gorgeous eyes but then again I find all 3 husbands very attractive lol Yea BS and her husband still have a long road ahead even though he hugged her it would nice if he told her he loved her. I hope Ji Ae works her magic and gets TB back together with his ex wife. I don't like the previews of Dal Soo saving SH. I just hope Dal soo wakes up and makes it back to his wife. Does anyone think they plan on extending the show with even more episodes it just seems with all that is happening .....4 episodes isn't enough to cover it well.

Guest amane~matsuo

I got home late and didn't catch up most of QoH tonight ㅜㅠ

But saw the later parts and the preview for tomorrow and it's not looking good for JA & DS.

Paparazzi's caught pics of SH & DS and how he has saved her from being drowned and it's all over the news/internet :|

Guest theLEGEND

QUESTION!

Anyone knows where to find the background song that was played during Bong Soon's flashback (from the beginning until about 1:50) in this video.

I've tried listening to the whole OST album but I don't think it's included.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance! :)

just a heads up, I already created a thread for our Taebongie, Yoon Sang-hyun. The thread is still under construction as I search for more about the singer/actor...any links or info that you have will be much appreciated.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=290941

EDIT: YSH also sang a song for the OST of Princess Lulu way back in 2005. here's the dl link if you guys are interested to hear the song

Yoon Sang-hyun - Sarang Haet Suht Suh (Princess Lulu OST)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p1gw11

Guest buddhjie14

Please. Someone, please make a summary of episode 17. I really want to know what they're talking about. LOL!

I wish I know how to speak korean...

Hi there...In the screen caps above where JA is giving her husband a pair of shoes....does he have the tie that was thrown in the trash by JA on again? Is this a pair of shoes she bought him?

I can't get AJA AJA to work it is like the site is down...I emailed them and told them. I hope it isn't only me...I hope JA and TB get together even though I am in thr minority here on this board....what are they saying om the other boards?

Guest dramaok

ep. 17:

e17090511hdtvxvidentala.jpge17090511hdtvxvidentalal.jpg

Dalsu asks Taejoon if the reason why he moved to their neighborhood is because he likes Jiae or something and Taejoon asks, 'what if i did?' and Dalsu grabs him by the collar.

Jiae sees Dalsu and Taejoon about to fight and scolds them, and Dalsu tells Jiae Taejoon is quite drunk to be blabbering nonsense but Taejoon says he's not drunk and invites Jiae for a drink.

Jiae acts extra chummy with Taejoon just to get Dalsu more jealoused and accepts the invitation and Dalsu goes w/ them.

The three of them sit infront of the mart and drink but Jiae pretty much ignores Dalsu and is all giddy with Taejoon.

Dalsu puts on a sour face and says to Taejoon he must be uncomfortable living in a neighborhood so run down compared to his old one,

since there's no subway and stuff, but Taejoon says he doesn't ride the subway anyway and now he has a friend in the neighborhood so it's great.

Then Taejoon says Jiae is his friend and feeds her dried squid and Jiae acts even more gleeful infront of Dalsu.

Finally Dalsu has had enough and yanks Jiae away saying she's too drunk but Jiae shrugs him off and walks home alone.

Meanwhile Joonhyeok tells Bongsoon to rest when she awakes from her surgery and Joonhyeok tells her from now she shouldn't get up in the wee morning hours just to put make up on her face,

since he's fine looking at her bare face. Next day Jiae sends Dalsu off to work with some new shoes and says though they are no designer brand they are not cheapos either

and Dalsu is grateful but Jiae remains distant and goes into the room, while Jeongwon gives him a kiss in lieu of her mom.

Jeongwon gets re-enrolled in kindergarten and shows up to school wearing the burberry inspired school uniform and Jiae tells her to get their money's worth by studying, eating, and running around the most.

Next, Jiae asks her friend to sell her own designed and made handbag and watches as the friend sells it for 500 bucks.

e17090511hdtvxvidentala.jpge17090511hdtvxvidentalab.jpg

Meanwhile, the queen's food employees are gossiping about who might replace Joonhyeok's post, and each of the wives come up with a precious gift to give to the wife of Exec. Kim who gets to decide who will be promoted next.

Mrs. Ha prepares ginseng and Mrs. Yang prepares some fancy good-fortune plant, and both try to get it to Mrs. Kim at the gallery open house but Kim daeri's wife ia already there to brownnose.

Joonhyeok goes through the audit team interview who asks if it's all his doing in that matter of the bribery scandal and Joonhyeok looks at Exec. Kim and sucks up his pride to say 'yes'..

Afterwards when Joonhyeok finds out he's been put on work suspension on the list waiting for lay-off discharge, he goes to argue about it with Exec. Kim,

who is plotting something w/ a foreign investor, but Exec. Kim warns him not to blackmail him,

and that he shouldn't try to outsmart him, since he's been in this war for a long long time and Joonhyeok should just focus on trusting him for the right time to move him back into the spotlight.

Joonhyeok goes out and runs into Dalsu who came to argue about Joonhyeok trying to get Dalsu in trouble with the bribery set up and Joonhyeok says like Dalsu he was only doing what he needed to do to protect his own family.

Dalsu says they are on the same side he shouldn't have fired shots at him, but Joonhyeok says there is no such thing as sides in the company war and what is true is that Dalsu is alive but Joonhyeok is shot.

Secretary Bang tattles to Taejoon about Exec. Kim planning a rushed trip abroad and Taejoon acts like he doesn't care and dismmisses him,

but afterwards he checks on the company stock profile and is weary about both him and Exec. Kim owning same number of shares at 7.13% each.

Sohyeon continues to be trailed by some paparazzi photographer and Sohyeon goes up to him and offers him more money than he can get anywhere else,

saying she doesn't like getting photographed when unprepared and Sohyeon instructs her secretary to destroy the negatives.

Then Sohyeon goes to see Exec. Kim's wife who is prepareing the for the reopening of the gallery and embrasses her by pointing out eastern art should be displayed the opposite direction that western art should be

since that's the way one is supposed to view them.

Meanwhile Jiae meets with the wives again and finds out Joonhyeon's pending lay off. Jiae decides to visit Bongsoon at the hospital and the two start bickering again when Bongsoon scolds her for coming empty handed,

but when Jiae is about to leave Bongsoon nags her to drink something before leaving and Jiae complains there's no grape juice as she picks up something else to drink.

e17090511hdtvxvidentala.jpge17090511hdtvxvidentala.jpg

Joonhyeok who is suspended spends the day reading comics at the comic house where kids are hanging out but Bongsoon doesn't know this and thinks he went to work and all is well.

Jiae sees Taebong the dog at the mart and tries to teach him to stand but shouts out 'sit down, sit down, sit down' in English and Taejoon comes up and makes fun of her English and says she's so unrefined in every way.

Jiae bickers back and Taejoon says she's so mean to him now and wonders if she was only chummy w/ him the other night infront of Dalsu just to get Dalsu jealoused and Taejoon says Jiae used him cuz he's so goodlooking and all.

Exec. Kim tells his wife he's off to Dubai for a week to meet w/ the foreign investor and Mrs. Kim is upset that he's gonna be gone when she has her opening at the gallery

and when they talk about who to promote Mrs. Kim tells him to promote someone who is more of a simpleton who will obey him then someone who might be too skilled.

So then, everyone's shocked that Mr. Ha got the promotion and is now Ha Guajang (section chief), while Dalsu got promoted from 'employee member' to 'daeri (rep.)'..

That night Dalsu buys a cake and heads home when Taejoon runs into him in the neighborhood.

Taejoon asks if there's something to celebrate about and Dalsu says it's his and Jiae's wedding anniversary, a very special day for them.

Taejoon say he can't relate since he never got Sohyeon anything for their anniversaries, which he didn't even remember.

Dalsu runs off but comments Taejoon's dog looks like a player and Taejoon is irked and mumbles the dog looks just fine.

When he gets home he gives Jiae a ring and says sorry he always made her life miserable on their anniversaries and Jiae says she's too tired to hear it

and when Dalsu says he promises her from now he will get a ring every anniversay and that he got promoted to 'daeri' position,

Jiae leaves the living room looking unexcited, but when she goes into the room, she cant' stop laughing and shouting from her excitement that she is now the wife of someone important at a company.

Over at Joonhyeok's Bongsoon tells Joonhyeok he shouldn't have listened to Exec. Kim and should've stood up for himself instead but Joonhyeok says the result would've been the same either way and if he rattled on Kim,

they could've pressed charges on Bongsoon too.

Bongsoon says to go eat dinner, but tomorrow he should dress up and show up to work and do everything he can to preserve his work which they've worked so hard for all these years to get to,

instead of listening to Exec. Kim's false promise that he would help Joonhyeok in the future.

e17090511hdtvxvidentala.jpge17090511hdtvxvidentala.jpg

So next day Joonhyeok shows up to work and it's Dalsu's pay back time and Dalsu suggetss Joonhyeok should make copies and fetch coffee since he's got nothing else to do and Joonhyeok swallows his pride and gets on it

but Dalsu makes things harder by asking for a caramel machiatto when everyone else asks for coffee with milk.

Sohyeon tells Taejoon she's decided she will move to France and asks Taejoon to keep an eye on Dalsu, since Taejoon's mom seems to have hired someone to trail them to create scandal or blackmail.

Taejoon and Sohyeon decide they will make an appearace at the gallery opening, and there when Sohyeon is left alone with Dalsu for a little,

she notices someone taking photos of her and Sohyeon tells Dalsu not to turn around to show his face, in order to protect him, but she loses her balance and falls into the lake instead.

Dalsu quickly jumps in to save her and everyone watches in horror, including Jiae, but Mrs. Kim smirks.

==================

Archived