So I Saw A Documentary In School.

ritzy!

Guest doubleAnumbertwo

LOL

nope. each and every family Canada do not lock their doors. we refuse to.

you're wrong my dear.

people in Canada do close their doors.

it's only if they chose to or not.

it's their problem if they don't.

and i always lock my doors.

-_-

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MOOVERDOSE

you're wrong my dear.

-_-

I think she was being sarcastic.

At my old house, our washing machines/dryers were located just outside our house in a toolsheld. So whenever someone happens to be doing laundry, we never lock the doors. And in the summer when we were younger, my siblings and I like to go out to the nearby park to play and so my mum keeps the door unlocked for us to come home whenever.

But that was at my old house, and when we were young. :(

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Before moving to Vancouver from a small town (Castlegar, B.C, near Nelson) we weren't afraid of robbers so we left the doors unlocked during the day, though whenever we left or went to bed we'd lock em. Now that we live in Vancouver we're always paranoid if the doors are locked. I remember my mom left the keys in the lock of our front door over night and nothing happened XD close one though

Guest Rhapsodyy

Haha like someone up there said, when i lived with my family in a small town in Ontario, we never locked our doors ahah. Only at nighttime when sleeping.. during the daytime, even when no one was home, our doors were always unlocked xP None of us [my siblings and i] except our parents had keys though, and since it was a small town we never worried about getting robbed- so thats why haha.

Totally random though, I remember once, the ONLY time i'd ever heard of a break in during my whole time living in that town [which was almost the majority of my 19 years haha], was one time a few years back when my nextdoor neighbours house got broken into [it was a duplex house so ours was attached to theirs] haha. I don't know why, i just found it kind of funny [not that some of their stuff was stolen i mean..] because the person spent this time, breaking into the neighbours locked house, smashing the back door and everything- when they could have just walked into our house haha. We didn't even have an alarm system xP

So there you go. Canadians DO lock there doors, but there are some out there [mainly small-town folks xP] who dont (at least during the day) haha

I think MOST people lock their doors, but there are a handful who don't because their street/neighbourhood is pretty safe, and everybody knows each other.

But then again, 'Bowling for Columbine' was 6/7 years ago.

Times have changed, obviously I'm sure majority of people NOW lock their doors. Society is paranoid over everything. :T

Heck, I'm paranoid when I hear random sounds ringing in my house at 2AM in the morning.

Guest kimmiexx

during the day the doors are usually unlocked ..

more for the purpose of me not really remembering my key lol.

but at night we always lock the doors.

Guest saranghae<3

I lock my doors at home but at rez, I don't lock the main door, I do lock my room's door though. I know a lot of people on rez don't lock their doors

Guest gd-ise.

i lock after i get home from school

the door is always unlocked during the afternoon since i always forget my keys and my parents are too lazy to open the door for me..

Guest tru__minute

you're wrong my dear.

-_-

I close my door too. I think most houses have their doors closed, unless of course someone is exiting or entering.

I lived in interior BC for 10 years of my life and never locked the door :).

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I don't know who's dumb enough to leave their doors unlocked in the dead night, regardless of location.

No such this as being impervious to crime.

Guest Mirae-chan

O_O...

I personally ALWAYS lock my doors, so does everyone in my family. I think people who don't are nuts.. (with that in mind, I have some friends who don't o_o)

Archived