Cant Anyone Here Read Sheet Music ?

mC_

Help *+*
Hai Dear pianist (sp) players i ve got to learn 4 songs in 3 days and im completly stuck atm xD

I can read sheetmusic but not that good so i need some help and fast

first

232138xv9.jpg

What does the F© C7/E(D7FT) F G etc means?

second

233736aa3.jpg

Is this a 1 hand play :P becuz i looked up the songs and everyone plays 2 hand

need help D:

Thank You ^^

First: Those are chord symbols. They're the chords that the melody is based on - I don't think you'll need them.

Second: Yes that sheet music is only scored for one hand. If it's sheet music for a popular song that you downloaded or something, it's possible that it's only a right-hand arrangement - as in, it only has the melody some harmonies, but there's no left hand arrangement. The reason you might have seen recordings where it's played with two hands is that some people either make up a left hand arrangement themselves, or found sheet music that is scored for both hands. I would suggest that you look for another version of the sheet music.

Hope that helped. =)

First: Those are chord symbols. They're the chords that the melody is based on - I don't think you'll need them.

Actually, you can use the chords to create your own left hand arrangement. Generally, people use them for guitar or electric keyboards.

Just play the tonic [can't remember the name =/] chord of the key [C = CEG, C7 = CEG(Bb), etc).

This post was probably confusing. ._.; I'm sure someone can help you out better than me.

Actually, you can use the chords to create your own left hand arrangement. Generally, people use them for guitar or electric keyboards.

Just play the tonic [can't remember the name =/] chord of the key [C = CEG, C7 = CEG(Bb), etc).

This post was probably confusing. ._.; I'm sure someone can help you out better than me.

Yes, you can, that's a good idea if you can't find another arrangement that already has the left hand part.

Because the question about the chord symbols was asked for the first song (which already had a left-hand part) not the second, I didn't even realize there were chord symbols on the second song as well.

Archived