Are You Close With Your Cousins?!?

Guest 영원한 사랑

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest creaturedreams

Suprisingly yes, 95% of my cousins are In vietnam luckily they're around my age & I'm quite close with em well even the little cousins on my dad's side. The other 5% live In sydney & I havn't seen em for a while :(

Guest littlejade

Most of my cousins live in China, i only have little cousins in here.

I used to be close to them when i went n visit them, coz i just instantly feel they my brothers n sisters.

Coz i know were family, so i wasn't shy around them. I easily clicked n we were acting like how brothers n sister act.

But now, i haven't seen them for a long time, so when i visit them again, i do get a little shy inside.

Guest kamkam12694

i have cousins all over the world..

2 in kuwait

1 in saudi arabia

1 in australia

2 here in america

AND.. 15 in the philippines O_O

those are only the first cousins too.

i'm pretty close with all of them even though we don't talk a lot.

for some reason whenever i talk to them, i feel comfortable..

and i'm usually shy

Guest flyaway.

No, not really.

I have 3 cousins.

2 in California (where I am). 1 in New York.

And the one closest to my age... is still 8 years older than me.

So there's not much we can talk about.

I am not close to any of them. Most of them are older or younger than me. On top of that, I have only met like 10% of my relatives.

My family is scattered all over the world, so it makes it even more difficult. But I do know that I have about 9 cousins here. There might be more.

As for the others, I know I have at least 3 in the states. I only met like 1 or 2 of them when I was young. I have never met the 2 in Brazil.

Then I have a few in Asia (I think). Apparently I have a cousin younger than me by two year or something in Australia, too.

Seriously, I will never figure out how many relatives I have since some lost contact with us, or were never close. My mom's family side is huge.

Guest xo_sugar_ox

i'm pretty close to one of my cousins! like we talk on the phone a lot, but we haven't seen each other in person for like 4 years =(

Guest xiangmiyu

im close to my cousins who live near me and some on my father's side of the family. .

but i have some cousins that i don't even know/talk to much

Guest ellyphant

a little bit on my dads side not even the slightest on my mums. we're all pretty anti-social *okay i'll go out this room and umm yeah*

Guest soulremix.

I have 18 cousins on my mom's side and 6 on my dad's side. & that's only first cousins lol. I have 2nd & 3rd cousins too :P Anywaaaays, I'm pretty close to a few of them. I only really dislike one cousin T___T

i've like 25-30 cousins on my dad's side and i'm close with around 10 of 'em only. lol.

and for my mom's side, idk, we just don't click. or maybe we didn't talk much, that's why.

Archived