Sandara Park In Return Of Iljimae

Guest Shiget^

Now this is what I'm talking about. So she'll have a main role for this drama?

She began here in Phil as an actress so i believe this is more her craft than music...though that's my opinion only

Her debut in Gummy's I'm Sorry MV was pretty good....

ABS-CBN has some brilliant, brilliant legendary actors, but then again they also give projects to crappy actors in roles in teen shows. The standard is just retarded.

Same with the "other network" which is more crap that ABS-CBN..lol. besides ABS-CBN somehow did give the first break to Sandara.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rie is the name of my role.. Interesting coz Rie is a Japanese. I'm already in Korea yet my role is a Japanese. Hahaha! Rie, is a ninja who will meet Iljimae, he will teach martial arts to the ninjas and Rie will fall in love with her.. But will they become lovers? Well you better watch out for it! Haha!,”

lol at Sandy.

she's such a dork ^^

Guest Atmosphere.

OMG SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O

especially her last picture!! looks like an actress for sure!

hmm is this why they postponed female big bang to april? o_O

Guest *lyrynne*

aw really? i'll watch it then to know how much she improved...

i'm not a fan but she once made me cry on her role in this...i dun remember but yeah...

Guest lil' zen

Looking forward to this drama...two members of the YG Family...Jung Hye Young is in here too rite? Sandy looks so pretty with the plain clothes...

Guest happy.birthday

I just love her personality. So cheerful and down to earth ^^

I'm glad she's getting more acting opportunites before she debuts as part of that new YG girl group.

Guest sandy_03

Good luck sandara on your debut as an actress. Though it's just a cameo role, I hope it will open doors for more dramas and even movies for you.

Guest LionAngel

she's really pretty, i hate how they call her here krung krung -_- like

seriously.. it made her looked like some dumb blond or something..

but that's just me.. -_

i'm very happy she returned to korea, imo she's looking better than

when she was here.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

That last picture, she looks like Han Hyo Joo which is interesting cuz she was also in Iljimae, the first one. I tried watching this show but it is ...kind of bad. No offense. She looks pretty though. Must be interesting time for her.

Guest jemnise

seriously I can't wait for this one.

i saw her change in dancing, and i can't wait to see the changes,

the improvement she went through XD

(meeeeng. debut now yg girls!) hahaha XD

Guest sandy_03

sandara left a message in pex, she'll appear in episode 6 not in episode 7. it's good news for those who are eagerly waiting for her appearance in the drama.

Archived