Sandara Park In Return Of Iljimae

Guest Shiget^

sandara left a message in pex, she'll appear in episode 6 not in episode 7. it's good news for those who are eagerly waiting for her appearance in the drama.

wow, thanks for this news sandy_03! :) so episode 6 will air on Feb 11?

Shiget^, thank you for starting this thread!

Sandy, hwaiting! Am so happy for her :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babiiv214

^ no actually episode 6 will be this thursday feb 5. Sandara stated herself leaving a message at pex. can't wait hope someone can upload it on YT! since i've seen previous episodes of Iljimae being uploaded in YT as well. can't wait!

Guest kimalli92

Ever since Sandara appeared in TV shows and movies, I've never liked her acting. I used to think she was too overrated when she was still popular here. At least this one's a serious role, unlike her past roles which made her look stupid. No offense to her fans.

Can't wait to see her in a Korean drama though.

Guest sandy_03

sandara left again a message in pex:

oooops!!!! sa episode 7 nga!!!

pero sa epi 6 malalaman nyo kung bakit nakapunta c iljime sa tsushima island ~

pero ang main story, sa epi 7 lalabas ~ !

haha... abangan!

basically it says, she'll appear in ep 7 but in ep 6 you'll know why iljimae went to tsushima island....watch it.

Guest MinJee_318

i can't wait to see Sandara in the episode of Iljimae (even i've never watched it :sweatingbullets: )

i'm happy to hear that she's doing great after she got into YG, i wish the best of luck to her!!

Guest WonderGirlYoobin

LoL.. can't wait..

and we should Stop calling Sandy "Krung Krung"..

she's a goddess. lol.. Goodluck sandy..

QUES: when will EP.7 air?? and please also include the time and station..

please.. tnx

Guest sandy_03

LoL.. can't wait..

and we should Stop calling Sandy "Krung Krung"..

she's a goddess. lol.. Goodluck sandy..

QUES: when will EP.7 air?? and please also include the time and station..

please.. tnx

Ep 7 will be next Wednesday, Feb. 11. MBC 9:50 pm

I guess she must be very nice girl and very charismatic because she was so many fans (female fans included) in philipines.

I think her role is interesting, it's a pity she'll be only for one episode. but that's a good start, right?

The return of Iljimae has good ratings.

Guest sandy_03

I guess she must be very nice girl and very charismatic because she was so many fans (female fans included) in philipines.

I think her role is interesting, it's a pity she'll be only for one episode. but that's a good start, right?

The return of Iljimae has good ratings.

she definitely has a very good personality. she's still in touch with her Filipino fans/friends and try to update us as much as she can despite her busy schedule in Korea.

Though she'll appear only in one ep in Return of Iljimae, I hope it opens doors for her for more projects. :)

Guest kawaii_gneh

Though she'll appear only in one ep in Return of Iljimae, I hope it opens doors for her for more projects. :)

I hope so.. :sweatingbullets: Crossing my fingers... Im too excited on it.. OMG, it's almost there.. Can' wait.. Guys, pls post a video link of sandara in Iljimae Ep6 & Ep7..pls pls pls.. Thank you very much and much.. :rolleyes: hehehhe :ph34r:

Guest *lyrynne*

okay i just saw it now!!!

gahh she's going to kiss jung ilwoo i can't believe it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i bare see her in episode one...maybe in the next episode...

Guest babiiv214

Woah! Thanks for sharing caps, now I'm patiently waiting for someone to upload the preview for episode 7 next week! yay! i'm soo excited!

She gets to kiss Ilwoo? woohoo!

Sandy Unnie Fighting!

does anyone know where i can watch the whole thing i mean in YT.. i know you can watch it on mysoju but they take for ever to upload

Guest jess1tym4life

credit:naver news, jess @ http://ygonelove.wordpress.com

not sure what this is all about but got a brief translation, it talks about her role in Iljimae

ygol113pd6.jpg

박산다라 <사진=YG엔터테인먼트 제공>

가요기획사 YG엔터테인먼트의 연기자들이 월요일부터 목요일까지 브라운관을 점령하고 있다.

9일 YG엔터테인먼트에 따르면 최근 여자 빅뱅 멤버로 화제를 모은 박산다라가 MBC 수목드라마 '돌아온 일지매'(이하 돌지매)에 출연, 닌자 가문의 딸 리에로 나선다.

이번 주 ‘돌아온 일지매’에서 일지매(정일우 분)는 모진 풍랑을 만나 왜에 표류하게 된다.

한 닌자 가족에 의해 목숨을 구하게 된 일지매는 이름 모를 병에 걸린 딸 리에를 지니고 다니던 조선의 산삼으로 구하게 되고 그 보답으로 닌술을 익히게 된다.

리에로 분한 박산다라는 '돌아온 일지매'에서 청초한 매력과 함께 액션연기를 선보이며 시청자들의 눈길을 사로잡을 예정이다.

박산다라가 이번에 '돌아온 일지매'에 출연함으로써, 이미 KBS 2TV '꽃보다 남자'에 출연 중인 구혜선과 MBC '에덴의 동쪽', '돌아온 일지매'에 출연 중인 정혜영과 함께 YG소속 연기자들의 월화수목 브라운관 점령에 더욱 가속화될 전망이다.

Archived