a picture of edison chen in the grudge 2

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

=)
edit// WHOOPS DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS A THREAD LIKE THIS ALREADY SORRY!!!!!!!

ok whatever idiot assumed edison was only gonna appear as a cameo, well u're WRONG! he may not be the main character, (amber tamlyn is) but he does however play male lead, i believe. and just to let u know, imdb has finally updated their grudge 2 page and edison is up there with the main cast. hahah! :P

zxlkt3.jpg

^ i think he's checking out the house looking to see if the ghost is there.. spooky, no wonder his expression is so stern. haha.. i can tell he's going to be really CUTE in the movie. at least i hope so. his hair looks nice. haha

i wish i had more pictures of him in the grudge 2.. >_<

friday october 13th... woo hoo..

exclusive interview of edison on grudge 2

Guest Mirae-chan

is he doing it in the english vrs? kyaaaarr he looks kinda hawt here except for the expression .. ;___; he looked so old in the levis jeans thing wif BoA ^^;;;;;;;; o__________o

Guest deformedmonkey<3

He looks so serious and hot. I Haven't seen any picture of hime in such a long time.

is he doing it in the english vrs? kyaaaarr he looks kinda hawt here except for the expression .. ;___; he looked so old in the levis jeans thing wif BoA ^^;;;;;;;; o__________o

I think he was really worn out, his eyes were kinda sunken

but he looks better now cuz he probably has makeup on

Guest Dah_jOkA

man if edison is casted as a japanese person even though hes chinese den deres gonna beh sum big ouchies....dats rite i said ouchies people

Guest nana544

Does Edison know how to speak in English? I'm just wondering, and yes I cannot wait to see him act in this movie^^

-thanks for sharing^^

Does Edison know how to speak in English? I'm just wondering, and yes I cannot wait to see him act in this movie^^

-thanks for sharing^^

Guest evercute

I'm going to watch this just for Edison. (Damn, he looks so cute.)

I can't really see this movie being scary though... considering people laughed in the first one. Now that this one's got Edison in it, perhaps they'll just stare at him instead?

Guest rapunzel283

Mmm... Edison... <333

Haha I can see the movie theatres already - 3/4 of the audience are gonna be Asian EDC fans there to see him :w00t: me included :P

Guest sw33t x july

man if edison is casted as a japanese person even though hes chinese den deres gonna beh sum big ouchies....dats rite i said ouchies people

uhh actually edison plays a reporter or journalist from HOng kong, not japan.

and edison went to school in canada and new york; english is his first language

Guest jun;MON

Mmm... Edison... <333

Haha I can see the movie theatres already - 3/4 of the audience are gonna be Asian EDC fans there to see him :w00t: me included :P

HAHA totally agree with you. Already most asian girls found out about this at my school and they are going.

Guest Sanura

Ugh. It's because of this guy that I saw The Medallion, even though I knew he'd only make a 2-second cameo. Now I have to watch this movie. At least he's the lead male in this one. Not as much of a waste of my not-so-hard-earned $10.

Archived