♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest F4fan

Re: speculation that LMH clarified because to reduce antis against GHS

I don't read netizens' boards but it seems as if the rumors of him dating GHS or Davichi member have died down. It might have flared up recently when it was made known by (I think) Park Bo Young that she tricked LMH into taking her out to dinner after the award show. They were in a drama together and became good friends. Then I think another girl came out and said that they were bf/gf but it was only in a drama. LMH and his management company probably wanted to address all these under the umbrella of "Good, close friends does not equal dating." This included GHS -- however, I don't understand why his management company singled out GHS as being the last straw.

The only thing I can see of if there is some truth to LMH protecting GHS is if on his official sites, the posters began posting anti comments about GHS.

Just my speculation.

Guest ml_87

if it is nothing then, he should let the matter rest on his own.

cant agree more. szac :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think that just shows how caring and protective he is to the people he cares/loves hehehe *ahem ahem* :P:D:lol:

ha ha. may be, may be

R LMH and his management company probably wanted to address all these under the umbrella of "Good, close friends does not equal dating." This included GHS -- however, I don't understand why his management company singled out GHS as being the last straw.

i have mentioned before that we dun know how reliable the article is. so can we know for sure that they singled out HS? furthermore, if it's true, it's his management, not him said that :rolleyes:

------------------

stupid antis! i'm sorry to say this but in Asia, fans tend to have the habit of interfering stars' life. who are they? they dun have the rights to say who should love whom? <_<

bonus

49b8fdcfb010df.jpg he looks at her :rolleyes:

49c30601533b5_f.jpg

131259.jpg

cre: as tagged

e2878d39d483dfd6b311c7a.jpg:P

cre:baidu

Guest shinhdeplol

they're so cute together :w00t:

ommgg sometimes i HATE Jandi for having sucha boyfriend lol

im a jealous girl hahaha

Guest pixie_eve

ml 87 thanks for the pics but u know which is better? The looks that LMH gave GHS whenever the cameras stop rolling hehe..I maybe reading too much but i tried viewing other BTS of LMH wd other actresses (such as the one hu played jae kyung, and his videos wd actresses in the making of his etude and levi's CF) and whoah! my hopes went up for minsun because so far, i haven't seen LMH looked at them the way he fondly look at GHS :) do i make sense?? hehehe... wat i mean is if LMH has developed a fondness and friendship with GHS, to the point that it shows in the way he looked at her..then i can still hope for them right?? ;) Here are old MV clips of minsun's BTS..

i look forward to taiwan trip..hoping we can see the same friendship and camaraderie we saw in BOF :)

ml 87 thanks for the pics but u know which is better? The looks that LMH gave GHS whenever the cameras stop rolling hehe..I maybe reading too much but i tried viewing other BTS of LMH wd other actresses (such as the one hu played jae kyung, and his videos wd actresses in the making of his etude and levi's CF) and whoah! my hopes went up for minsun because so far, i haven't seen LMH looked at them the way he fondly look at GHS :) do i make sense?? hehehe... wat i mean is if LMH has developed a fondness and friendship with GHS, to the point that it shows in the way he looked at her..then i can still hope for them right?? ;) Here are old MV clips of minsun's BTS..

i look forward to taiwan trip..hoping we can see the same friendship and camaraderie we saw in BOF :)

I know what you're talking about. MinHo and Moon Chaewon have already worked in two projects together, Our School E.T and Mackerel Run. They were even a couple in Mackerel Run and had a tiny kiss scene(peck on the lips) and KYA!!! holding-hands-while-walking! Which he never did with our precious Jandi, well if you don't count the leaked picture in New Caledonia. Anyway, long story short, having worked with Moon Chaewon for surely the same amount of time he's worked with HyeSun, after watching Levis bts, they looked really awkward with each other, like it was the first time that they've met. But when you see bts vids with HyeSun, they look so comfortable as if they've known each other for a long time. You can really see such a big difference in MinHo's off-screen relationship with HyeSun and Chaewon.

As for Park ShinYe, it's understandable that they're a little awkward since it's their first time working together.

As much as I'd like to be in denial, he also has a tiny bit of chemistry with the actress who played Jaekyung.

Guest ml_87

share with u guys an interesting news:

a fan pointed out that JD's ringtone in BOF is moon river, the song Mino played in F4 talk show :D

here's her ringtone :w00t: :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSjSk8nlb6E

here's Mino playing piano

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Yya55zrac

cre:leeminho.vn

pixie_eve: ths for the clips. always love Minsun's offscreen chemistry. i agree that Mino never looks at other actresses the same way he gave HS :phew: :phew:

thank you pixie_eve.... these vids are for keeps.they just summarizes the MINSUN magic, the same magic that casted its spell on me...they really look great together that everything lits up! :lol: the tender gazes, the smiles and their nervous giggles and laughs says it all♥♥♥...now BOF has ended I really cannot tell...maybe they are continuing their friendship w/c is really great.so whatever happens in the future lets support them and wish them happy married life :lol:;) ;) ;)

ml_87 OMG hmmm when i am starting to give up...hehe awesome tidbits, now i am wondering maybe thats really hyesuns ringtone for minho!..i do that w/ my junpyo in real life wahahaha ;) ♥♥ thanks!

Guest minjee

random but i was browsing in youtube and saw this vid about joondi couple parody thing on "we got married" hehehe~~~ it's cute how the fortune teller is analysing about junpyo and jandi's compatibility~~

BOF parody WGM - Marital Fortune Telling [eng]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H850Eez_8JI

credit:Pluie1rst@youtube

Guest honeypia

natali, thank you for the minsun kisses poster. i didn't know they kissed that much! their lips touched nine times! wow

Guest stroberry

natali, thank you for the minsun kisses poster. i didn't know they kissed that much! their lips touched nine times! wow

^not forgetting the NGsssssssss!! LOL (:

thanks natali for the pictures!! MINSUN<3

Guest pixie_eve

NATALI thanks for the pics...i'id say they may be one of the drama couples who have the most kisses on a series hehehe...In Goong it wasn't that many,but it was explosive in the end :lol: here in BOF min hoo and hye sun's kisses may not be as passionate as goong (although that one kiss on the road sure looks passionate and hot to me) but they got to kiss each other many times ;) keke,,,that's not counting the NGs huh! i remember i read somewer that GHS joked about her lips getting almost numb for kissing LMH several times already -- this is their beach picnic kiss scene ;) ;) and how they did not talk for 3 days after the passionate road kiss in epi 10 hahaha...ohh how i wish thay can be together on a movie or another drama again :)

random but i was browsing in youtube and saw this vid about joondi couple parody thing on "we got married" hehehe~~~ it's cute how the fortune teller is analysing about junpyo and jandi's compatibility~~

BOF parody WGM - Marital Fortune Telling [eng]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H850Eez_8JI

credit:Pluie1rst@youtube

awwww this is funny minjee hahaha thanks..

oh btw, have u seen the compatibilty analysis between LMH and GHS? somebody posted it in GHS' thread here at soompi :) the compatibilty result is soo cute very much like LMH and GHS :)