♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I know some people hasn't get over junpyo and jandi love line. This pic was being enlarged by DC fans of bof. I guess they are figuring out the kiss that had been cut off during the episode 10.

Their hot kiss. Click to enlarge the pic.

If someone find that this pic is offensive, pls delete my post or pm me to take this down. thanks.

viewimagekii.jpg

cr: han she

Guest poisonliz2

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: best kissing scene n the director have to blur it out against the sunlight ..... gosh what a shame

Was looking forward to this scene but ......... :angry:<_<

anyway luv the way JP kiss JD ......

Guest shalee

he's eating her up!!!! waaaahhh jandi lucky girl! i hope this two would consider dating in real life!!! they make us wish that everytime we see them in screen, they totally match and looks really really cute... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest 177z_Aym

I wouldn't read too much into them going out to eat with the other cast and crew members. However, their interaction with each other while eating out with others can be up for discussion.

There was that one fan account on Jeju Island where GHS, LMH, JK (fiancee), and the rest of the crew went out to eat after filming the goodbye JK scene at the airport. I remember the fan saying that GHS and LMH sat next to each other and LMH was teasing GHS because another diner tried to copy JD from the hair to the outfit. LMH was saying that the diner was cuter than GHS. She later teased him about being a kid because he kept spilling his food. This kind of stuff makes one go hmmmmmmm.....?

I only remembered that account because we tried google translate and the word staff was translated into smoke or something. We couldn't figure out the situation until dunlop09 correctly translated it for us.

hehehe agree..actually i forgot to add this too they did went out with a crew i don't know if this is the same occasion or they did went out again but as far as i remember reading about this.. one of the BOF crew/staff [i think i'm not to sure about this XD] blogged [not sure where i think it was on BOF DC] how they all went out to eat or something and Minho and Hyesun ditch the crew and went out with themselves instead and he/she said that they used the backdoor of the restaurant[?] to leave lol :D

this is weird how i vague my memories are about the fan accounts lol :P i'm not really into pairing either maybe the last time was between YEH and JJH but it quickly died after both of them admitted they aren't close enough or they don't even have each others cell # or something like that lol .i blame this on those BTS scenes lol

Guest CONSTANCE

that kiss scene is gahhhhhhhhh <3 I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! ;D

i wanna get my face eat up by him!!! as weird as that sounds lol

hehehe agree..actually i forgot to add this too they did went out with a crew i don't know if this is the same occasion or they did went out again but as far as i remember reading about this.. one of the BOF crew/staff [i think i'm not to sure about this XD] blogged [not sure where i think it was on BOF DC] how they all went out to eat or something and Minho and Hyesun ditch the crew and went out with themselves instead and he/she said that they used the backdoor of the restaurant[?] to leave lol :D

this is weird how i vague my memories are about the fan accounts lol :P i'm not really into pairing either maybe the last time was between YEH and JJH but it quickly died after both of them admitted they aren't close enough or they don't even have each others cell # or something like that lol .i blame this on those BTS scenes lol

i read the same account but it went something along the lines of all the cast and crew went out to eat, but the restaurant was totally packed. So both just left out the back door by themselves.

A staffer did blog about it and some reporter actually picked up on it. Of course this was way before the whole 'dating rumor' broke out too.

Guest 177z_Aym

^thank you^__^ for the much detail :) about that incident ..do you happened to know what started the whole "dating rumor" is? i wonder if its BTS that they started showing or maybe the fan accounts that's been circulated about them? :) the rumor wasn't really detailed about why they were written about dating but if it was those incident then they did a good job killing the rumor but its really weird how it broke out but the fan accounts about these two didn't stop nor those BTS scene lol :P and also the news didn't really write anything about it anymore too..maybe they are waiting for these two to just come out about their relationship LOL ..i'm waiting too hehehe j/k

Guest F4fan

i read the same account but it went something along the lines of all the cast and crew went out to eat, but the restaurant was totally packed. So both just left out the back door by themselves.

A staffer did blog about it and some reporter actually picked up on it. Of course this was way before the whole 'dating rumor' broke out too.

So, they snuck out and went to eat somewhere else? Did the blogger think it was strange for them to leave? More details please if you remember.

^thank you^__^ for the much detail :) about that incident ..do you happened to know what started the whole "dating rumor" is? i wonder if its BTS that they started showing or maybe the fan accounts that's been circulated about them? :) the rumor wasn't really detailed about why they were written about dating but if it was those incident then they did a good job killing the rumor but its really weird how it broke out but the fan accounts about these two didn't stop nor those BTS scene lol :P and also the news didn't really write anything about it anymore too..maybe they are waiting for these two to just come out about their relationship LOL ..i'm waiting too hehehe j/k

I think the rumor started because LMH saved her after GHS's car accident. That was the trigger. Reporters might have been going "Hmmmm, I wonder if GHS and LMH have anything going on with info coming from the the crew blogs and BTS?" And when GHS said that LMH saved her -- maybe that was the clincher that proved there was something between them.

Prior to that, I don't think there was any indication that there was anything between GHS and LMH. From the outset, it was known that F4 called GHS "noona" so it helped stop any rumors.

Guest ml_87

really? so curious! i wonder what the crew thought when seeing them leave :rolleyes:

even before the dating rumor? :D watching the BTS of BOF, i just thought that : oh, they're just close friends. nothing more! but their interaction at Japan's fanmeetings pushed me back! why they became so awakward? why Mino had that face when he gave HS the chair (at first, i dun think he's jealous. but when watching it again, i do agree :P ) and why HS looked at him like that? B)

well, i need the Taiwan promotion to figure out what their relationship is :D

he's eating her up!!!! waaaahhh jandi lucky girl! i hope this two would consider dating in real life!!! they make us wish that everytime we see them in screen, they totally match and looks really really cute... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes, he is definitely eating her up and no matter how I look at it...there's no tongue action! Only if there was some tongue action! We'll all go :w00t: :blush:

I hope we get to see another angle besides the two photos that we've seen of the ep10 kiss. :rolleyes:

That was really magnified though. And to be honest, it wasn't too graphic either. :lol:

I would have to agree that the dating rumors emerged from Hye Sun's accident and Min Ho helping her. I didn't realize how naturally the subject came up..xD

Girls... i'm really excited for the music drama!! WeeeEeee~ i just hope it doesn't kill our hopes of seeing JOONDI together again. I miss JOONDI and BOF soo sooo much, yet i don't have the time to re-watch the episodes. Mnet's going to get high ratings for the 28th! B)

Guest honeypia

I would have to agree that the dating rumors emerged from Hye Sun's accident and Min Ho helping her. I didn't realize how naturally the subject came up..xD

And if you're going to take a look at it, rumors started days after the accident. Sounds fishy for me. They must have really kept it secret.

Thanks flower_pot for the two fanfic updates! :)