♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

if there's no jandi in the music video, im not watching. too painful :(

anyway gals, i've been rewatching this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxoAsvxn5Q a few times and i noticed that towards the end, where they were shifting the chairs, LMH seemed momentarily pissed like some of you have observed.

I need u to help me see if im imagining it but it seems to me that he had a pissed-off look after GHS moved the chair for KHJ. to me, it looked like he very reluctantly moved the next chair for her, then she looked at his face before he turned away. it was the way he dragged the chair and the thuderous look that caught my attention...Very quickly later, when everyone laughed, then he joined in laughing.

ok, i admit i've been spending too much time in the forums where everyone has been spazzing and convinced that LMH has shown interest in GHS during that fan meet but GHS is trying to downplay it.

so im biased.

but it seemed to me he's wondering why KHJ has to be beside GHS when the F3 came in? haha.

didn't post in LMH & GHS thread coz didnt want to start any rumour. Just decided to indulge my going nuts session by analysing their body language...

Guest suzata

^ i'm thinking exactly like you as well...lol...i try to look at every expression just to see if they have something for each other..hahha too much jundified i guess...hmm like you said i got the same feeling while watching the clip ...he did seem pissed for a moment ...and hyesun was looking at him with a somewhat concerned look and her smile after a few seconds was kinda not happy smile if u know what i mean .......hmm i wonder if i'm very very obsessed about minsun .....and also the way minho pulled the chair looked a bit different ...nyways i just feel they're so perfect for eachother that i'm kinda obsessed with this pair !!!

p.s : i think i'll pull out all my hair if theres no JUNDI scenes in the special ep on 28th .....i cant imagine junpyo without jandi ..its too depressing for my heart lol

Guest shalee

^ wow interesting! after viewing the famous vid, i noticed something too, like what you guys noticed..but i was shoving the idea off..now finally, hehe until ive read your observations too that i really think minho is jelous or something!! ahh we need the official video of this FM so that we can clearly see and not put meanings in every action there is,,as far as this video was concerned minho is very weird

Guest honeypia

Since BoF will be showing in the Philippines... i'm sure you're gonna agree, fellow Filipino fans, that you would LOVE to see them in person right? ;)

..then be heard and be counted!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bofcast2phils/

And I cannot wait for MINHO and HYESUN to be here in the Philippines!!! Yeah, I know they're busy and all... but if there's a will, there's a way right? :D

Let's combine all our forces... bring F4 and Hyesun to Manila!!!! :D

Guest epique.

hey everyone, BOYS OVER FLOWERS ISNT ENDING JUST YET. a special will be broadcasted on april 28,

YAY! on my birthday !

28th XD

Guest aurora820

^ I saw it too!!! :lol:

hmmm and the way HS looks at MH, there must be something going on between them. *Pleaseee?!!!* :P

LOL @ your observations.^___^ Maybe we're over-analyzing it. Although i do agree that Min Ho did notion some interest in Hye Sun while she downplayed it a bit, i don't think he was pissed... I think he was just going about his business. HAHA.. OKOK, i'll be honest. Just like BOF, i don't want to have expectations.. a way to avoid disappointment for me.~ But really, Minsun says *chemistry* all the way!!!! As much as i try to deny that there is nothing going on between them~~ OMG~~ the more wrong and horrible i feel. :D :D

........ Gahhh, they need to do a commercial together or something!! *JOONDI*JOONDI*JOONDI* <3

Guest F4fan

Don't say JK -- urgh! Yikes!

I just read LMH's Allure article on his thread. I find it a little funny (see below) that LMH wants to move away from the JP character but instead of saying GHS's name, he says Jandi, which conjures up in the readers' mind - JP.

Regardless, I liked that he played up that his ideal girl was Jandi for the Japanese audience. Its going to spark some interest in the viewers.

credit: mirca@soompi

ALLURE After <BOF> the most drastic change is getting many love calls from

many brands like this? How's your feeling of being the Etude model? What's the

big change?

MINHO Um.. Is it the big change that I can shoot with another girl(Park Shin Hye),

not Jan Di, and not F4? Haha! Just joking. As I became a cosmetics brand model,

I care for my skin. My skin care step is seven including eye cream which I rarely used.

Guest shalee

Since BoF will be showing in the Philippines... i'm sure you're gonna agree, fellow Filipino fans, that you would LOVE to see them in person right? ;)

..then be heard and be counted!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bofcast2phils/

And I cannot wait for MINHO and HYESUN to be here in the Philippines!!! Yeah, I know they're busy and all... but if there's a will, there's a way right? :D

Let's combine all our forces... bring F4 and Hyesun to Manila!!!! :D

:D wow!! i signed ahaha! i hope something like that would actually happen but please please let minho and hyesun be together not minho then later hyesun,,,like they did w/ meteor garden!! barbie didn't go w/ jerry together ;)

I found this MinSun vid on youtube and it has all the bts pics and vids that we've already seen a million times.

But seeing it put together in a vid like this, it makes you wonder if hyesun was the first one to give signs of interest or if she just want to be a good noona to her dongseng MinHo.

I'm gonna be a patient MinSun shipper and give them at least 2 years.

Guest 177z_Aym

^i'll vote and say she showed interest in him first hehehe i'm kidding ..but i notice that i've never read or heard or even seen them through BTS about their formalities between each other.. like how noona and dongseng relationship would be :P..i've read a lot of fan accounts about these two sharing food with each other and going out of public just the the two of them as a cast [i mean] but they have other crew/staff or whomever members with them also. going out drinking etc & this is during filming BOF....after reading those now i want to know what relationship these two really have but i'm with you i'll be patient and wait for two years or less/more

Guest ml_87

i noticed that towards the end, where they were shifting the chairs, LMH seemed momentarily pissed like some of you have observed.

I need u to help me see if im imagining it but it seems to me that he had a pissed-off look after GHS moved the chair for KHJ. to me, it looked like he very reluctantly moved the next chair for her, then she looked at his face before he turned away. it was the way he dragged the chair and the thuderous look that caught my attention...Very quickly later, when everyone laughed, then he joined in laughing.

but it seemed to me he's wondering why KHJ has to be beside GHS when the F3 came in? haha.

i do notice the way HS looked at Mino. she's a bit surprised. and i dun think Mino is pissed or things like that. he's a bit clumsy, so the way he gave her the chair made u misunderstand :rolleyes:

and i think that KHJ must stand next to HS is due to the script. she always stands between Mino and KHJ. like many u guys, the Japan fan meetings made me disappointed without MinSun interaction. but i'm quite positive that HS has a special look only that's only with Mino. ha ha. i'm Minsun obsession.

i've read a lot of fan accounts about these two sharing food with each other and going out of public just the the two of them as a cast [i mean] but they have other crew/staff or whomever members with them also. going out drinking etc & this is during filming BOF....

really? i do expect to see see them going out alone. no cast plz! yeah, but they cant right?

btw, there's no clip right?

img7881copyluvjewel.jpg

I found this MinSun vid on youtube and it has all the bts pics and vids that we've already seen a million times.

But seeing it put together in a vid like this, it makes you wonder if hyesun was the first one to give signs of interest or if she just want to be a good noona to her dongseng MinHo.

I'm gonna be a patient MinSun shipper and give them at least 2 years.

I'm with you, I'm giving them two years too! Please prove me right MinSun!!!

Guest F4fan

^i'll vote and say she showed interest in him first hehehe i'm kidding ..but i notice that i've never read or heard or even seen them through BTS about their formalities between each other.. like how noona and dongseng relationship would be :P..i've read a lot of fan accounts about these two sharing food with each other and going out of public just the the two of them as a cast [i mean] but they have other crew/staff or whomever members with them also. going out drinking etc & this is during filming BOF....after reading those now i want to know what relationship these two really have but i'm with you i'll be patient and wait for two years or less/more

I wouldn't read too much into them going out to eat with the other cast and crew members. However, their interaction with each other while eating out with others can be up for discussion.

There was that one fan account on Jeju Island where GHS, LMH, JK (fiancee), and the rest of the crew went out to eat after filming the goodbye JK scene at the airport. I remember the fan saying that GHS and LMH sat next to each other and LMH was teasing GHS because another diner tried to copy JD from the hair to the outfit. LMH was saying that the diner was cuter than GHS. She later teased him about being a kid because he kept spilling his food. This kind of stuff makes one go hmmmmmmm.....?

I only remembered that account because we tried google translate and the word staff was translated into smoke or something. We couldn't figure out the situation until dunlop09 correctly translated it for us.