♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest ayesuper1

Dear Minsuners.

Haha. I was so hard lately.

But it is my personal matter.

So i will keep my secret ever hihi

Wow These days, i feel many visitors visit our thread and many newbie come. Its so good situation haha

I really thanks to them.

Although they are haters.

Haters must be afraid of our thread.

Right? ,haha

I just wanna say it.

'KEEP GOING YOUR LOVE FOR MINSUN EVER' instead of me :)

We dont know the future.

But .. I think .. ok.

GOOD BLESS MINSUN AND MINSUNERS.

Dear Margee, Meow, Santy, Miny, Sukreen, Feby, Jajay, Endree and many lovely minsuners.

I really love u guys

Pls be a good fan for minsun.

I think u guys are so awesome as always. Minsun must know it. Hihi

And, haters.

I wanna say it.

'Never happen miracles that u guys want, Although we will be losers someday'

NEVER EVER.

8164b0c3jw1e3v9dae1zyj20sg1drn2k_zps636e
WOW LMH..You never fail us..you reminded me of this scene from PCAP and what GHS was wearing was the same color combination you have..HMMMMM I LOVE IT :x Haters don't want to look at it but MINSUNNERS would always look and see it with eyes wide open and with love in our heart for MINSUN..
img0402_20120224114259_7.jpg?w=719
credit @loveghs.wordpress.com
@ayesuper..THANK YOU AGAIN for the continuous support in our JOONDI THREAD..whatever it is that make you feel hard i hope you feel better now..YES we will pray continuously for our MINSUN who is THE NOW AND FOREVER..MINSUN IS REAL and we believed that is the truth:x
OPPSSSII I almost forgot LMH you wear the same color combination too on your 2010 birthday celebration:-*
201006201730541112_1.jpg?w=719
credit loveghs.wordpress.com
@sukreen..THANK YOU so much for all the updates:x
MINSUNNERS BE STRONG :x:-*
@ayesuper1..AGAIN FIGHTING! AJA AJA! :x

Guest yushida

Haiii Minsuners.. Long time not posting here but still visit this JT everyday because this thread give me so much love..Dont reply even a single comment to the haters.. Just skip their comments and ignore them.. Take care minsuners.. :x

Qui is not obliged to enter this thread if it does not share the same views as us not comparing to Goo Hye Sun with a muñecha made ​​by the surgery. if you hate Minsun please leave our site. Lord give peace and calm in his soul from envy please.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlxKX-j6B_TFNTwcW2Gi9            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKIvzgtFBVexzeFUjKqLW
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9xB5fG98dJ9dLKBveZdR             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSArV1iu4_aHUSI36OgQoM

qui I leave a small gift jejejejejej

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

@noemia..i was expecting you would be back..i know what you wanted is for us to stop spazzing on our MINSUN couple im sorry i can't give you that..
MINSUNNERS IM SORRY if i post this pics here AND I hope the moderators will understand me that this is just for comparison purposes..okay @noemia im off today so i can entertain you as much as you want to..kimheesun.png

This is what i posted @noemia...

Didn't i say COLOR COMBINATION..you know what i mean @noemia..use your eyes and think first before you laugh because look at that you are laughing at yourself..YELLOW AND BLUE DENIM IS THE COLOR..OKAY! not just yellow..

Guest vebby21vebb

@prettywiz @massiel and @myoneonly .. We just leave them alone.. They didnt knew where their place.. We have to help them to find theirr truely ways!! That was their purpose and make us keep mention and quote their post.. They cannot understand what the thread means.. They messed up and even they also dunno what the unites meant!!

Minsunners are ONE!! Like what i said .. We act like our idol act.. We all have Koo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho and we know that they were a KIND WARMING PERSON...

We ignored them but they kept left their annoying comments here.. They did it bcz their eyes was closed aand blind..

We welcome them with our MinSun evidences that we have!

No need to mention or quote the antis comments.. They will be happy bcz they mission was accomplis to ruin this thread..

May God bless them and give them their true ways.. And stop to disturb us in our thread..

'We Learn from People who we loved' it can be mean 'We learn from MinSun personalities'

Keep in faith sisters!! :))

Guest azi08

GHS suits yellow the best because of her natural complexion and cheerful personality.

A true gentleman always prefers natural beauty and one who is independent and smart. :)

Guest azi08

Told my teacher sister about what's happening in this thread. My sister said that such behavior potrayed by you know who is a form of attention seeking. The know-who finds joy when people around her are irritated by her taunts.( behave like someone whose mind doesn't function like normal and sensible person). It is also a form of cyberbullying.

It will be good If the creator of this thread has the authority to block 'crazy' people's posts. I think blocking is possible but not sure if rights can be given to the creator.

Next, like what someminsunners said- ignore the know-who's post. Treat the person like invisible n continue our love for our couple.:-) good people with good intentions will benefit eventually. Good triumph over evil:-) good day genuine (& natural) Minsunners!

Thank you to whom did it ,but well done to clean up this thread ! In any house must maintain cleaning for the sanity of its members. A good disinfection is always welcome and necessary ! Good job! And now back to business : what a feast offered to us PRINCE CHARMING-LEE MIN HO , (in case you don't know who is - hahaha) ! A veritable spring festival ,true joy of rebirth of life :Innisfree in Hhong Kong ,the encounter with "himself" in Shanghai! A beautiful parade of clothes : casual, white-suit (groom)   black pullover with rose (sweet,sweet BOF) yellow pullover SUNNY-BOY( pair with SUNnie-HYE-girl )!  Very rich feast ,very beautiful ,rejoicing ! Now I'm eagerly waiting for appearance of his love -life ,his bride ,to close the circle and beginning the fire-cracker! I miss seeing them together, seeing them kissing ! Come out in the light , my PRINCESS and PIRNCE ! I LOVE YOUR LOVE ! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL ! THANK YOU @sukreen  and all the other girl for giving us all this gifts! Thank you @meow!

prettywiz

said: @noemia..i was expecting you would be back..i know what you wanted is for us to stop spazzing on our MINSUN couple im sorry i can't give you that..

[color=#000099]

MINSUNNERS IM SORRY if i post this pics here AND I hope the moderators will understand me that this is just for comparison purposes..

[/color][color=#000099]

okay @noemia im off today so i can entertain you as much as you want to..

[/color]

kimheesun.png

[color=#000099]

[/color]

[color=#000099]

This is what i posted @noemia...

[/color]

Didn't i say COLOR COMBINATION..you know what i mean @noemia..use your eyes and think first before you laugh because look at that you are laughing at yourself..[color=#000099]

YELLOW AND BLUE DENIM IS THE COLOR..OKAY!

[/color]

not just yellow..

[color=#000099]

[/color][color=#000099]

[/color]

GOOD DAY EVERYONE.......

READ POSTING HERE AND REALLY MAKE ME SAD, WHY? BECAUSE EVERY INTRUDER HERE WE ALWAYS RESPONSE OR MAKE A QUOTE OF THEIR POSTING. I'M FULLY UNDERSTAND OF YOUR DEFENCE FOR OUR THREAD, BUT ONCE AGAIN PLEASE BEHAVE AND STAY CALME. AS WHAT I SAID EVERYBODY HAVE THEIR OWN MIND AND WE CAN NOT PUSH IT TO HAVE THE SAME MIND AS WE ARE. BUT ONE THING ....MORE HATERS AND ENVIOUS PEOPLE IT ONLY SHOWN HOW GOOD WE ARE, OR SHOULD I SAY HOW STRONG OUR HOME---JT...

THIS THREAD ONLY BELONG TO KU HYE SUN AND LEE MIN HO, AND STOP POSTING OTHERS PICTURE HERE JUST FOR MAKE A FUN OR SOME CALLED COMPARISON. STOP RESPONSE BY MENTIONING OR QUOTE THE BAD COMMENT. MATURE ACT WILL MAKE OTHERS RESPECT US. I'M SORRY IF ANY OF YOU DISLIKE WHAT I'M POSTING HERE .

THANX FOR ALL YOUR ATTENTION ^^

Guest buzzytan

OH, WOW! Look at how Lee Min Ho lovingly and assuringly touches his couple ring so often in those above - posted videos of the Faith conference... that one would never fail to notice his gestures of checking and reassuring himself, for all the viewers to see, that the love ring is still there in his love finger! what a boomerang of evidence huh! and we as Minsunerz very well know with whom that infamous ring of attachment belongs to... none other than our adorable angel, GHS. 
More LMH-GHS evidences, ok?
to all Minsunerz, KUDOS! Let us celebrate and feast on this LOVE nonstop. PEACE!

Guest leehwoo111

Hi MinSunners !! :)
Just dont mind that visitor in our thread, she's just so insecure because our thread is the only couple thread that sailing smoothly until now so she keep on bothering us.. maybe she just need some attention but sorry girl we were not entertaining someone who didn't deserve to be one of us and a low class people :P
Well, just want to share my very own mv for MinSun. Hope u like it MinSunners :))