♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest dettegaj

Hmmm Minho ssi never failed to specify the word NATURAL,and even encourage his fans to BE NATURAL hehehe,,want to reside in jeju bec.of natural scenic view and spend the peacefull moments with his natural beauty wifey that he found in that beautiful island...MinSun our eco-friendly and natural couple...so my dearest minsuners lets be NATURAL to like our Minsun hehehe;)

Guest lmhsaddicted

Eating well, sleeping well.. Aren't they familiar? GHS said that in 2009 when asked abt her skin secret.. LMH even teased her that is all she does ;) Now after 4 yrs, Minho says the same thing.. And how can he forget Jeju.. Great memories there :)

04.19.2013 Lee Min Ho at Madame Tussauds Opening Ceremony in Shanghai

BILWoB6CYAAT-Bu.jpg
ckbml2
BILfoqnCYAI5ltY.jpg
BILgCvLCEAAxoyJ.jpg
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
BILgCijCIAEgNHV.jpg

Lee Min Ho, interview session at Madam Tussaud

left Madame Tussauds and immediately entered the car...
Is he headed staight to Pudong airport ??? .

credit the owner and as tagged

noemia said: Ah, our min ho is so beautiful. And mentions  Jeju! Oh, this is a clear  proof of love. Just iron. After all, no one of the stars does not praise Jeju. Although the media is saying that min ho  participates as a PR campaign to attract tourists to Korea, but it does not matter. We all know what he has in mind. :D
  ania0389 if you do not like my English then do not read my comments. I do not read  your large and delusional comments. I read the beginning of your comment, everything becomes clear and I do not read more :DSister fighting! (With windmills) :):):))

Minsun sisters!

Minho looks so dashing and handsome in the pictures. Glad to see both of them doing something productive and beautiful for their fans and fellow human beings. This is what I have loved about them and what the true Minsunners should emulate ....it will surely differentiate us from those pretending to be one of us.

The depth of ones soul is mirrored on how one treats those around him/her....respect given to others mirrors how one was raised and loved ....be glad that most Minsunners were lucky enough to have both the grace and dignity that others did not have the chance to develop through their lives.

Here is hoping for a wonderful future for both Minho and Hye Sun...at the end of the day what matters is what makes them happy and who makes them smile....and all indications point that they both do that to each other.

Keep your faith sisters! FIGHTING!!!!

Guest minolin

minsun sisters...i am sick of this 'one' antis...please ignore her...ignore her...don't ever comment what she said.... 

Guest stephily

Hello MinSunners ! :-h
I just want to ask if someone knows here the video of ku hye sun when her one fan said this to her, 'say hi to minho', ? thanks. Your answers will be appreciated. ;)

It's my first time to post in Joondi Thread. I love this thread so much because of minsun, so please respect to other people as if respect to yourself. More positive thinking is good for you and another people. Thanks minsun sis who always support our minsun.
:x ^:)^

Guest shalun

Hi minsun sister, huah long time no see
seeing MH wears those yellow sweater reminds me of this one,
s6otc9.jpg
yeah yellow is HS' fave color, and I see MH rarely wears cheerful color, but seem he often wears yellow.. is he following his wifey, I think he adds yellow as his fave color too..

I feel there are some slight flaws in the statue..though its beautiful .if noted closely the statue is few inches taller than min ho..and also they could not bring that cute smile of min ho exactly ...its jus my thoughts...I may be wrong..