♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

[News] Lee Min Ho visits Hong Kong for 30 hours

_18MD024__zpsde5321cc.jpg

Korean Drama BOF’s Lee Min Ho will attend an event of the beauty brand innisfree this afternoon. Though he arrived in Hong Kong a day in advance, due to his busy schedule, he would stay in Hong Kong for around 30 hours then head to Shanghai for another event. Yesterday around 100 fans greeted him at the airport. Some fans even volunteered to be a press member or want to get a ticket in order to attend the event and meet him.  

Yesterday Lee Min Ho’s flight was delayed for a short time and arrived Hong Kong in the evening. There were fans holding banners & signs to greet him at the airport passage. Apart from students, there were some “lady” fans waiting there too. Some even said that they were from the  mainland or Taiwan. Fans were in orderly manner, there’s no chaotic situation even there were only less than 10 security guards.

Lee Min Ho dressed casually and wears a pair of sunglasses when arrived. Just like the other Korean stars, he left the airport through the VIP passage. Though he appeared for less than 30 seconds, he stopped and greeted his fans & media and also received gifts from fans. He was very friendly and waved goodbye to media again before getting into the car. 

After Lee Min Ho’s car left, many fans said he left too quickly, some even said they didn’t see his face clearly. There were fans volunteered to the press in order to meet his idol again at the event to be held at HKCEC today

After the event today, Lee Min Ho will fly to Shanghai directly. He is expected to arrive Pudong International Airport at 11pm, and prepare for the unveiling ceremony of his wax figure at Madame Tussauds. Thus his stay in Hong Kong is merely 30 hours.

_18MD025__zps2be73a7b.jpg_18MD026__zpscc01d7e1.jpg

source: http://ol.mingpao.com/cfm/star5.cfm?File=20130418/saa01/mek1.txt

translate by meow

130417MingPao_zps6004e7e9.jpg

130417ODN_zps4d47b5e6.jpg
via: http://loveghs.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/news-lee-min-ho-visits-hong-kong-for-30-hours/

Naeomi,
Do you belong to a terrorist group or something? Don’t you have a life? Since you seem to have all the time to post here at JT. Why don’t you go back where you belong, and plant tomatoes? Or maybe you can do something with your English since it sucks, my 3 year old niece knows English better than you. It doesn't matter actually even if you're not fluent in English, as long as your personality is good, but it sucks too! You obviously want to make chaos here at JT, so that makes you a terrorist, a no-life bored pathetic person. Have you ever been bullied as a person that’s why you don’t want to see other people being happy?

Can I suggest few items for you? 1. Better apply as your favorite actress ‘ PERSONAL ASSISTANT so you can carry her bags for her? Or maybe she will let you comb her hair too. (you sound like it’ your greatest ambition) 2. Make sure that your favorite actress knows that you exist so that all these bashing of yours would not be put into waste, or you would only sound like a pathetic fan. 3. Maybe you can get yourself into law school(that is, if you even know what law means). So you can be eventually an official lawyer of your favorite actress so you can really defend her all your life, because you sound like you are willing to take a bullet for her (I pity your parents). 4. Create your own group and call yourselves like the ‘surgery divas’ or maybe ‘make-up forever’ and start talking among yourselves about stuff you can easily understand because obviously you don’t understand the meaning of respect, elegance, and profound. 5. Now, if you have undergone couple of plastic surgeries already in your life (since you hate a natural beauty like GHS), maybe you can enroll yourself into ‘how to protect fake nose’ group something? Or maybe ‘learn to love yourself’ so you will stop all these non sense, pathetic things you’ve been doing.

You might react again into this email (with your migraine-causing-english) and make yourself existing again (oh, you might have experienced the ‘nobody knows/like me syndrome’ too that’s why you’re enjoying all the attentions here?! ), but it only means, everything I wrote here is true.

Good luck and try to have a life girl!

And by the way, will you please, for heaven's sake, stop laughing! your virus might reach me! Call me whatever you want, don't include other minsuners here, because they won't stoop down to your level, but I can assure you, we don't belong in the same level either because unlike you, I HAVE A LIFE, I am toooo busy with  more important/worthwhile things  jut like my very profound idol HYE SUN. And everybody loves me, and I'm pretty sure, everybody hates you. Or you wouldn't do these things.

Guest leesha84

thanks all minsuners for the updates..Our thread very quick updated bcos all sincere loves and great love to our minsun couple..DAEBAKK to all of u girlss..

>:D<

woah! Lmh' s track name fully sounds for ghs :-) she released "marry me"..Lmh "always u"...he never forgets "my everything"...whatever he do fan meeting / c.f. / album "my everything " is always present...woah Mr and Mrs.lee rocking :-)

woah! Lmh' s track name fully sounds for ghs :-) she released "marry me"..Lmh "always u"...he never forgets "my everything"...whatever he do fan meeting / c.f. / album "my everything " is always present...woah Mr and Mrs.lee rocking :-)

Guest vebby21vebb

Kyung Hee University Hall of Place ..

Lee Min Ho's 2013 Fans Meeting in Seoul will be held here !! May 25th, 2013

BIHbR8FCIAAkp4g.jpg
Lee Min Ho's 2010 Fans Meeting also hold at Kyung Hee University Hall of Place .. What a luxurious hall for Fans Meeting .. :)

Guest vebby21vebb

Wanna share this...

SEO IN GUK SANG ' WERE WE HAPPY' LIVE... If Koo was there and sing together..

Hope this song will become his 2nd single ..

Guest dettegaj

Good night/morning dearest sisters and brothers...we're fully loaded of new updates about our beloved couple,all the credits to our hardworking and sisters and leaders of JT,,even the Innisfree is delusional like us 'coz of all the dramas of Minho ssi,why Korean BOF Lee min ho?hmmm;)its already 2013 but still hehehe....LMH-GHS:We were happy in Love Motion..You and I,please Marry Me,to retain the Pieces of Love its Always you My Everything!!;)always connected to each other MINSUN,fighting;)

[News] Lee Min Ho Gears up for Innisfree Fiesta Event in Hong Kong

64014.jpg

64018.jpg

Popular flower boy Lee Min Ho has taken Hong Kong like a storm. The actor attended Innisfree Fiesta celebration on April 18 as its official spokesperson in Hong Kong Exhibition Centre. Innisfree officially opened last week on April 12 both in Causeway Bay and Mongkok. Innisfree plans to open 4 stores in Hong Kong and expand to China. Other than Lee Minho, Mr. Ahn Sae Hong, Chief executive officer of Innisfree was present during the ceremony.

64015.jpg

Lee Minho with Mr. Ahn Sae Hong, Innisfree CEO and Goo Ae Ngan, Marketing Manager     

Due to his tight schedule, Lee Minho hasn't visited the newly opened stores in Hong Kong. "If I have enough time, I will visit these stores next time" the actor said. He then shared his own skin care tips which is having enough sleep, drinking more water and be natural. He commented that his skin feel very fresh and comfortable after trying "Green Tea Seed Serum".

64019.jpg

64021.jpg

As the advertisement was shot in Jeju, he thinks that Jeju is natural place with lots of cuture. He even said that he want to move to Jeju and live their for his whole life. Althought he is very famous, he want to visit busy and famous places like Myeong Dong.

source:http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/25337/20130418/lee-min-ho-gears-up-for-innisfree-fiesta-event-in-hong-kong.htm
via: loveghs.wordpress