♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest minsun69

ayesuper1 wrote: »

A crazy dog is barking now

Maybe he needs a feed.

anyway, where is our ghamja now?

Seems koo got back home. Hoho

I think she's in Paris with Min Ho. This is evidenced by many of the facts. Only a fool would not see them.Fighting sisters!

:))

This noemia dude is interesting :D

Guest minsun69

I do not ask you not to waste on me precious time.Do not mention my name and I will not get in the way of building your magical fairy-tale castle.Fighting sisters!MINSUN реально!

=))

you really are interesting :D

Please girls,
Don't mind this intruder. She doesn't worth our discussion here. we know she's jealous, and can't stop saying blah, blah, blah, mocking, sarcasm,...name it. :-q .Worthless words come out her comments. so why should we affected?  
Please continue our love to Minsun. We don't want this thread to be warned, or possibly closed by Soompi because of this particular intruder. [-( .

Guest buzzytan

well, well, well... @ sukreen... indeed reality bites. basic psychology tells us that.
it's defense mechanism so cheap and pathetic huh! enough.
on something interesting for us MINSUNNERZ...Brussels is a trendy, elegant city for family getaways. perfect city for summer holidays for couple team building. there are lots of attractions most tourists can't begin to imagine. the centre of European culture, with almost 90 museums, beautiful parks and walks and high class restos and bars, brussels is ideally charming.and enchanting for lovers.
and this!  in Brussels, capital city of belgium, high - speed trains can crisscross from London, Paris, and Amsterdam... intercity train networks that can bring one all over Europe in just a couple of days...a place for elite concerts, opera and cinema. provides glamorous nights out in the city to see the best artists across Europe...  mystic escapades... so, what dyu think of our multi- talent GHS and soon following her lead LMH? i leave you on these very catching facts and notes. PEACE!

Hi dear sist
well, well we're happy!!! ignore to haters!  just we concentrate in minsun, and thanks Aye you're our korean angel ! that always is near to minsun! :)>-
have a wonderful week, the life is so beautiful to lose our precious time with silly people ;)
;)I miss so much my dear @sukreen, @prettywiz,@regie22,@milesamy,@ayesuper1, @shanita etc.. and all my dear sist MINSUN!Always be happy  :D wow our thread is very hot hohohoh our couple is so loved in worldwide  :x

you're right @chyne22 real minoz,  korean minoz specifically knows the truth........ :P hhohohohoh :D
ohhh the life is so beautiful there is love in the air!!! .....hohohohoh
thanks korean minsun! is a bless have to you!

Guest lovegoohyesun

Noemia seems so desperate to tie Minho with a plastic doll but then our Minho has already chosen to live in reality with a real lady...,Noemia, find a plastic boy for your plastic doll. Btw, haters are increasing the kb of our thread.. We are taking pace!!! Yuhu:)))

@Noemia-

MINSUN IS REAL..from 2009 to present. If that's what we want to believe as minsuners that's our right as a person and as a fan. And if you want to believe on the other side that's your right too as a fan. Respect our "Minsun Home" then we will respect you too..but since you are trespassing on our thread dont expect minsuners to just keep quiet. Ofcourse we will be ready to defend our minsun belief too.Im sure if we would change our situation wherein a minsuner would just enter and make fun of your thread you would also do the same reactions. We are supporting two different couple with LMH as the common factor,this exchange of message/post will just continue and never end. You are brave enough and you have already proven to your thread that you can enter and post on Jt.Hope, that already completed your mission. If you cant take the minsuners faith in Minsun hopefully as a person,as an educated and civilized human being you can R.E.S.P.E.C.T our choice. We're not asking you to believe in Minsun,AGAIN.. repect is just what we're asking from you. We will spazz about our minsun,then you can do the same with your couple in your own thread..that way we can have peace, and support and love each others couple. Peace to you!

I'M PROUD TO BE CALLED A MINSUNER:)

• Like 1

Guest vebby21vebb

You're really toooo funny!! Seems you dont know where's your place!!

Seems you must find your place first then you can ask your self.. Are you really live in your real life????

Real life thats you meant was the scandal which never has a confirmation from the owner ????

Hahk!!! Its Entertainment Life!!!

A real couple will hide for a long time... And they think about each other next future..

The Scandal Couple is eemmm... Yaaa i wont say it, you can think it by your self..

Idol wont so easy to say yes abt their relation ship they have to denied first after papparazi found the romantic candid pict of them!!

Just went out from the same Restaurant you can say them in a relationship??? Open your mind!!!

After that.... Any other pict of them?????

Hah!!!

You wont get touch but you always visit Joondi's.. And made a poat here..

Welcome in a real life!!

I give you a mirror then you can see.. ARE YOU MINOZ?????

The truely Minoz as i know didnt like to post a bad thing or a bad comments for Mh's pairing shippers..

Guest vebby21vebb

Noemia..you have to leave this thread first.. Dont just barking here without any evidences that

you have!!

Post freely to your real place..

Guest minsun69

Noemia seems so desperate to tie Minho with a plastic doll but then our Minho has already chosen to live in reality with a real lady...' date='Noemia, find a plastic boy for your plastic doll. Btw, haters are increasing the kb of our thread.. We are taking pace!!! Yuhu:)))[/quote']

I think it is not wise to always mention "plastic", what if LMH had gone through plastic surgery too, or even GHS, of course there is no proof and the possibilty is slight, but we don't really know the truth right, and then what will u do if ever come the shocking news, will u bash our idol too just because plastic surgery, please think it through and don't be mad

Guest lovegoohyesun

Plastic doll is more a symbolic term I have given to a person who is superficial in and out! Don't take it literally! Our goo hye sun is inwardly so beautiful that even if she does a surgery, she will still be beautiful and natural for all of us!! Minusn69, you better tell Haters to be wise, who have been testing our patience, not me!