♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@lmhsaddicted ,JUST for respecting the truth,the photos and captions you quote are from "STAR CROSSED LOVERS " and belong to geniuslike FLOWER POT who writen this fanfix and other equal amezing . To give you another exemple here an excerpt from the same SCL :  Dearest Hyesun-ah 
No other man today could be as proud about your achievement as I am (well execpt maybe probably ,your appa)... Like this bouquet of flower,I hope you'd continue to gift the world with your colorful artwork and that you'd continue to color my world the way you doing now jus by being you... I feel lucky being the man beside such a smart ,talented, pretty,sexy,kind and loving girlfriend such as you ...the day you were born ,GOD must be in the mood because he made you perfect ,but more than that ,he made you perfect for ME... SARANGHE  GOO JUN PYO"                                                                              FLOWER POT                           

Guest lmhsaddicted

Thanks @myoblu.. I just found them while doing a random search online.. Next time I will make sure to include the source of anything I post.. And thanks FLOWER POT for those funny captions.. They caught my attention.

I hope you don't mind my observation ,but hapen that I read many times the writings of FLOWER POT and I adore them . They are pieces of art work ,very well writen ,thoroughly serched and documented ,with a great sense of humor ,shapr and profund analysis with a style of finest ,fragrant ,frothy,french CHAMPAGNE . It's a great pleasure to read them ! I recomend with all my warmness to read at least STAR CROSSED LOVERS ,and also IFFY(YATO unfortunately  is not finished).Succes!Don't take my wrong the only bundle between us is SOOMPI !

Guest minolin

ayesuper1 said:

leesha84

wrote:

»

@gayu312

: i think normally it takes 2 years for military service, correct me if wrong..<br />

<br />

i also read in fb page that someone witnessed minsun couple walking in Han River recently, but i dont know this source can be trusted or not, hopefully its trueee..kekekeke...<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Guest lmhsaddicted

Why are they showing only City Hunter scenes in the video posted by @leesha84 ? Was he promoting that drama.. I don't think so, right ?

f4do2.jpg

F4 reunites for Chinese New Year

2 Feb – The members of F4 has arrived in Beijing to record their performance for the Jiangsu Satellite TV's Spring Gala Festival, a popular Chinese New Year show watched all over the world.Before i proceed to my statement, please forgive me if  I share this picture not related to our MINSUN, my purpose is just to share it with you, i have just seen it in yahoo news, i was amazed because after long years not be together because of their individual respective careers, they are unite again as one, i share it with you because before and until now they are one of my favorites, the relation with this to our MINSUN and F3, i am dreaming and praying that someday they can have also a reunion concert, all of them are good singers too,  I guess this event will be enjoyed by their fans, in this way, we will also know if their fans are still in love with them, will support them until that event will happen. Have faith and believe. God bless us all MISNUNERS.

Tank you @GHSforever ,I have already this link but it's not functional ,like you well remark .  LMH in his interview for KNTV sayis: I think  m priority is to find the next good project to work on.  I alsothink it would be a great time to look backon the psat 6 years of my life.  Maybe,just maybe ,it be a good idea to make the same thing in this thread : it will be so many great intristing things to review and remember from the glorious past of Joondi  Official Thread ! This will be my sweet , beautiful What do you think GIRLS, @ SUKREEN?

HELLO MINSUNNERS!
The last few days since GHS is MIA i 've been reading all about our MINSUN and watching their videos and i just realized that our JOONDI THREAD is one of  the oldest ship here that is still sailing smoothly inspite of the storms and challenges that we met or encountered along the way ..we never gave up that is all because of our faith and belief in our MINSUN/JOONDI..
@leesha84 @lmhsaddict.. i believe the reason why city hunter was shown in that video while LMH is promoting FAITH because CH had been shown at KNTV JAPAN and they will be showing or is it showing now FAITH in the same channel KNTV.. BOF is not being shown because BOF was shown then at a different channel i think if im not mistaken it was TBS JAPAN..
@Surie_Riri..Thanks for all those wonderful pics..

[130207] LEE MINHO’S TOYOTA EVENT CONFIRMATION

All the winners of Camry Lee Minho Supporters Event Sweepstakes that sponsored by Toyota won 2 Tickets.

Date/Time : Sunday,March 10th,2013,03.00PM – 07.00 PM

Venue        : The Legendary Park Plaza,607 South Park View  Street,  LA,CA90057.

To your prize,please send your full name &  a valid e-mail address to info@nifmission.com within 10 days (which mean until february 26th,2013,since they sent the winner announcement February 6th,2013).

After ePrize (The EO for Minho’s Toyota event) receive your info,you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail from the sponsor (Toyota).

The tickets will be available at the will call table near the front entrance of the venue at 02.00PM PST on the day of the event. A valid ID card will be required to claim your tickets.

For further info,please contact info@nifmission.com

source : Prize Fulfillment Services <fulfillment@eprizefulfillment.com>

Hello Minsuners, have a nice day :-h

wow.... Good news esp for our sisters living in LA or US :D :x
Don't miss this, LMH will be in Los Angeles on March 10, 2013 for Toyota Camry Fan Event!BCdF2kuCQAA4kCb.png

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait" 

HELLO AGAIN MY SISTERS AND FRIENDS :-h
I just wanted to share this with you..as i've said i've been reading a lot lately from different blogs about our MINSUN and there was one blog that is not a MINSUN FAN that has an article about FAN ACCOUNTS that says LMH is seen frequently dating in SORAE MAEUL (it was posted last year)..i got so excited because CAFE MANOLIN is located there but then it says the place is famous and it is a french bakery cafe restaurant so that's it for me i got frustrated again HEHEHE but today i woke up so early and when i open my laptop if there is a news on GHS.. so i just went on and look back at her old tweets and i just happened to see in her last tweet that reminds me of that article..Screenshot_1_zpsc172cd1e.pngDo you see what is written on GHAMJA's hat..it says PARIS BAGUETTE it is a very popular french bakery/coffeeshop in korea that has its branches everywhere in south korea hahaha so he goes to SORAE MAEUL not in GANGNAM because it is near GHS..Being cryptic again because this is the last tweet before she left..her shirt with a man's half face pic that is a look alike of LMH on a quick glance and GHAMJA'S PARIS BAGUETTE HAT..did she wanted us to know that they were together last christmas and thereafter..and certainly just doing fine..just like when she left us this pic before that keep us going on..THANKS TO CAFE CANTATA THEN LOL..we are still here sailing smoothly!!!4k0gu.jpg?w=720 620os.jpg?w=720credit:loveghs.wordpress.com
OH by the way we have something to look forward to LMH is in KOREA shooting for innisfree today and will be in AUSTRALIA for eider with GHSs friend YOONA..so he is leaving after the CHINESE NEW YEAR as what he promised he will spend more time with his family this new year because he said last year he was busy with work..hahaha..like his ladylove who was also busy with her drama last year so their time was limited but now that she is on vacation and him too they have a lot of time together unlike last year...HMMMM i wonder will we see GHS after the CHINESE NEW YEAR..just a wishful thinking..:x
GOOD MORNIGHT SUNNIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD :x

The users viewing our joondi has increased :-) at times like this wen v have only a few news abt our couple..its great to have lot of viewers to our thread :-) i saw in GHS thread "koohs" link in twitter..i dont think its really her...the pics posted in koohs age dont seemed to be posted by her..its a fake one i guess..the YG entertainment is not at all answering any of our queries.please check it out any tell sisters.I guess v have to wait till april to see her @ BIFF and MH also does not updates after hyesun deleted her account..he tweeted frequently following wifey wen she was der even wen he was busy filming faith ..but now he does not have much works except for CFs and preparation for fan meet..but he dint tweet for a long time .he tweeted abt chinese awards but not any personal tweets!!!

Thank you@prettywiz for yours witty ,sharp,realistic and enlighten analisis .I'v always expected  and readed them with maximum of interest.Thank you to all Minsunners who keep the spirit of this thread high and well informed! HAPPY LUNAR YEAR, WITH MANY JOY,ACCOMPLISHMENT,HEALTHYAND WEALTH!!!!!!!!