♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest lmhsaddicted

Minho indeed looks happy in the Airport pics and he looks great as usual :) .... Thanks Sukreen for posting the pics. Appreciate it !!

[More Photos]2013.01.18 Lee Min Ho at the 12th China Fashion Award at Chungshu Sports Center, China

304110_395579410533510_927210401_n.jpg
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljproxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Nicely seated during his interview :D

BA5PdykCEAAAD1-.jpg

Congratulations Minho-ssi, you derserve it, you're the best Daebak!!!
for winning the most popular Asia Artist award in China Fashion Award

BA56JLuCIAAJ4vV.jpg

Jacky Wu requested Minho to sing & he sang the 1st line of "My Everything". but he felt shy & didn't continue.
(hahaha only "My Everything" in his mind and heart) :x

After the event

Minho already left tonight event and fans are looking forward for the event broadcast on January 26 by local Tv.

Here is a close-up pic of the trophy,
Engraved name 李敏镐 (LeeMinHo)

Some Q&A with MC Jacky Wu translated by chloe

Minho also mentioned that he met an artist which he knows very well & that's Rosamund Kwan. He explained that he knows her because he started to watch her movies when he's only 3-4 years old.

Minho revealed that he'll focus on his acting career for this year instead of working on music album. However, he might release an album for the supporters to have interaction with them. (emm.. this is interesting ---> music album "
Everywhere, we learn only from those whom we love")

Jacky asked Minho is he planning to have any new project soon, Minho revealed that he has been reading quite number of script books & next project still yet to be decided.

Minho shows his Mandarin Language skills during the award ceremony by answering Jacky Wu's question in Mandarin.

Jacky Wu taught Minho to say,"Marry Me,please?" in Mandarin (Jia Gei Hao Ma). Minho knew the meaning of the sentence after he learned from Jacky. Jacky asked him does he have any thought on getting a GF from China,Minho replied,"Jia Gei Wo Hao Ma?". The supporters keep cheering after listening to his response.

credit weibo, baidu, SH, the owner and as tagged.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait"

Guest lmhsaddicted

@gayu312 He doesn't wear the ring for main events (He won't take the risk).. He only wears it for BTS.. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's Airport pics ;)

HELLO MINSUNNERS!
OMG ! LEE MIN HO WHAT DID YOU SAID HAHAHA ARE YOU PROPOSING FROM CHINA TO YOUR KOREAN ONE AND ONLY LOVE..YOU WANT TO BE DIFFERENT..:x :\">
Jacky Wu taught Minho to say,"Marry Me,please?" in Mandarin (Jia Gei Hao Ma). Minho knew the meaning of the sentence after he learned from Jacky. Jacky asked him does he have any thought on getting a GF from China,Minho replied,"Jia Gei Wo Hao Ma?". The supporters keep cheering after listening to his response.(MY POV..LMH is being asked if he ever thought of getting a gf from CHINA and he keeps on answerin MARRY ME PLEASE ...HAHAHA so obvious..IS IT THE ANSWER TO THIS :x :\">)2012101509292558559_2.jpgCREDIT:@meow
ARE WE GOING TO HEAR THE BIG DAY REALLY SOON...WHOAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
@sukreen..THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN for this article..just made my day hehehe
@gayu..don't worry about the ring..GHS is not even wearing a ring too..
HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!!!WHAT A PERFECT DAY SISTERS!!!

Guest cari007

http://www.theentertainmentlifestyle.com/2012/12/vote-now-your-newsmaker-at.html
I found a page where lee min ho is nominated for somethingnot quite understand .. He is below David Archuleta

thanks @sukreen for the pictures of GHS and LMH
iam very happy for the love letter project of hyesun unnie
she will surely be proud of all of us that she have more fans from all over the world 
i happily jumped when LMH said "marry me" surely GHS also would have been very happy
@gayu312 ur letter is so nice ,GHS will love it
but make sure it should be reached properly 
iam too from india tamilnadu, happy to hear that i have one company 
"Dont forget to vote for our GHS"
minsun fighting 

19/1/2013 - LMH departure at Shanghai Pudong airport back to Seoul

Flight schedule depart at 1.21pm
Have a safe flight home Minho-ssi

Arrived at the airport

BA8115ICEAAt0qq.jpg
BA8p8d1CYAEyZbZ.jpg
BA8pwipCYAAhQB3.jpg
BA8sKYXCEAAZpe7.jpg
BA8sUd1CIAAy08r.jpg

BA8vyCtCQAAfiqI.jpg

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljproxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

credit weibo, baidu and the owner as tagged.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

2013.01.18 Lee Min Ho China Fashion Award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v2HSf3mDxoc

1301181 LMH at 2th China Fashion Awards news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u5wfZv-d69o

credit the owner and as tagged.

mrita said: thanks @sukreen for the pictures of GHS and LMH
iam very happy for the love letter project of hyesun unnie
she will surely be proud of all of us that she have more fans from all over the world 
i happily jumped when LMH said "marry me" surely GHS also would have been very happy
@gayu312 ur letter is so nice ,GHS will love it
but make sure it should be reached properly 
iam too from india tamilnadu, happy to hear that i have one company 
"Dont forget to vote for our GHS"
minsun fighting 

hi MinSuners! :-h
@sukreen onnie...thanks for the pics! wow...LMH is so looking good! his aura is a picture of happiness and contentment. really, he meant what he said..."don't worry, be happy!" indeed he is, yay! :-bd
"MARRY ME PLS..." jacky wu was such a tease. did he know something? great! LMH was speaking "marry me pls" in mandarin with ease! was he expecting this was coming? LMH was making a proposal from China to someone left in Korea! jacky wu, i would like to believe you are a MinSuner hehehe! of all thingies to ask from MH why something about marry me? is he aware of HS's Marry Me song?
LMH is back so soon to Korea! he couldn't stay longer abroad! he's seems to be itching always to go back home as soon as work is done. such a homebody!
@prettywiz...God willing we will! "perhaps a good day will come soon!" <:-P

PRAYERS FOR MINSUN EVERYONEKeep the faith burning...fighting!

19/1/2013 - LMH arrival at INC airport from Shanghai

Home Sweet Home Minho-ssi :x

BA9fGS6CcAA2hRH.jpg

tr3av.jpg

BA9VLBoCIAA_qXW.jpg:large

BA9VFcJCAAEBTHX.jpg:large

credit the owner and as tagged.

Guest labmoko22

unni Sukreen thank you for the the video clip and also for the pics...it looks like lee min ho sshi is happier being home in korea!haha he is so transparent i can see that he easily missing her wifey hahaha just my wild thought!really he sung  My Everything?wifey is always in his mind i hope there doing find and happy...anyway it made my day very happy now i can sleep with a smile in my heart!.....good night chingus

Guest labmoko22

Lee Min Ho reveals he dated a college student for 6 months
by kdramacrazy - Aug 8, 2011 at 5:10 am 62136 Views534 CommentsSharethis Story

3Share on Tumblr

Actor Lee Min Ho, who recently concluded his popular drama ‘City Hunter‘, shared a shocking confession about how he broke up with a college student last year.
In a recent interview with Daily Sports, he revealed, “After I concluded filming for ‘MBC‘s ‘Personal Taste‘, I dated a woman who was a year younger than me and a student in college for six months.”
He elaborated, “After I finished shooting for ‘Personal Taste’, I had a lot of time. While I was eating one day, I saw a female college student. It had been a long time since I met a woman who was unrelated to the entertainment industry, which was nice. We didn’t tell my agency and started to date. We dated secretly for six months, but we broke up because of personality differences.”
Since he’s now wrapped up filming for ‘City Hunter’, the reporter asked Lee Min Ho about what he planned to do with his free time.

Lee Min Ho replied, “I want to date. I ended a lot of relationships because of the excuse of not having enough time. Even though my close relationships with actors grew, I sometimes thought it would become an obstacle. Now, with whatever effort, I want to meet a new person. When I meet a good person, I want to hang out with her without letting anyone know“.
He also chose his ideal type to be Song Hye Kyo‘s character in the drama, ‘Full House‘.
Lee Min Ho explained, “She is mentally mature and also has a bright female style, which is my ideal type. Although I look at appearances, I am not the type to focus on it like other people. The feeling is important. When I first meet that person, it’s important for me to feel comfortable with that person. Even if I don’t pay attention to it, I get attracted to people who I feel comfortable to.”
Lee Min Ho stated, “Women [i want to date] can be over 20, they seem mature in love. I think it’s important to have a lot of experience in love to have a deep love. I want to meet a thoughtful woman who makes me feel happy just by looking at her.”
Lee Min Ho is currently in the midst of shooting for his ‘Eider‘ endorsement with SNSD‘s YoonA.

Source: JoonAng via Nate, Max Movie via Nate

it makes me confused!!!!!!!but still i believe in our Minsun couple!...fighting