♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest vanessa123

Hello minsuners GHSForever you queria to recommend a song that this in Spanish, for one of the videos for our even beloved MINSUN, is very pretty and speaks on the provocation signs and of coqueteo between two people which they are estan enamoring, characterizes each one of the moments MINSUN is very good! Hopefully that when you listen to you can it, I believe Thank you very much that also this in English jeje the name of the song is SIGHT WHICH YOU HAVE DONE in spanish "Mira lo que has hecho" of CHAYANNE!

Here I put the letter to you in English you understand so that it! , but of you would listen to it to insurance in Spanish, but tte right of perpetual ownership that is the exact description of the relation of LMH with GHS!

MIRA LO QUE HAS HECHO by CHAYANNE

You do not draw attention

nor you follow YOU CAUSE TO ME

that or am including/understanding each movement

I likes what beams to conquer me

to seduce me

to enamor

you go causing effect to me.

You do not know as they entertain your madnesses to me

and that invention stops see you thousand excuses

you have left in check all senses

you on approval put the motor that generates the beats

of each illusion

Sight which you have done that and imprisoned fallen

(in your body and your mind)

and in a hollow of your heart

(where these present)

and the freedom I swear to you I do not want

(if I am with you)

let me to it tied to this love

tied to this love

I finish passing the line of your enchantment

where look at you is only a new landscape

and you leave the chains that moor my being

who induces my soul, that has my mind

to approach in my body

And so that to leave the time

as much if your and I preferred to eat to kisses

you have left in check all senses

you on approval put the motor that generates the beats

of each illusion

(where these present)

(if I am with you)

tied to this love

It is important, is urgent

that you remain side

will invent the reasons that are necessary

to be near you

(where these present)

(if I am with you)

tied to this love

I hope that they like this song or if they already know it suddenly you would entenderan that it is a very representative song of our pair MINSUN! GOOD WEEKEND TO ALL!! :)B):P:rolleyes::D

MINSUN ALWAYS LOVE AND FAITH!!

Guest pianist

minsun sisters. . a good day to all of you. .

yeah so agree with. . PATZ. :D our so love couple. .are so proud of the things they both succesfully. .accomplish.

minho is so proud of her unnie's directing career and hyesun unnie so proud of minho's PT. 1st airing . .in asia with minho's great performance..in acting!! though it does'nt reach the highest rating..but it doesn't really matter. .the rating stuff.what impt. is oppa did a great great job in his acting!

and it is so good thing that we're still supporting. . they're respective works..they're just doing their professions. .but still . . always remember. MINHO IS FOR HYESUN AND HYESUN IS FOR MINHO ONLY! . . forever MINSUN. .yea :Ph.yeah.

:rolleyes: my points of viEw! bow.haha.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL MINSUN SISTERS!

- YEA UR RYT.. HYE SUN WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM MINHO. MINSUN FAITH FOREVER....

Hello all Minsuners,

Thanks for all goodies you posted all in here, you all knows how to make our everyday so special!!! What can I say..... They are so lovely couple indeed and like you all ,I missed them so much too!!!!

Big wave to my minsun sisters: omma lovelyn, meow, blackie, sasha, mha, mai, sharon, ching, nora, minjee, oiko, izzri, endree, natali, beth, migs, jen, dahlia, bellie and all minsuners in this thread ...

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!! ....

Hi MINSUN!

chang :D i tried going to Pinoyexchange..however im quite lost and dont know where to start...help me with it pls?

SUPER HUG to all SUNNIES for all efforts in feeding us with MinSun - Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, endoz, ais, chang, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!

woot! woot! MINSUN forever!

sas, love, dahlia, mhai, nora ~ glad to be able to spazz with you guys...i will definitely try spazzing again soon

:D .yes . . sure . .hart unnie..

maybe..you can add me up at FB! so we can have a clearer . .conversation..instructing you how to. .

start over there at PEX! don't worry i will be here at your back.be your guide .for you to be more familiar

there. though am not so expert in that world! haha. . .

BTW. here's my email . .

simple_charisse05@yahoo.com

. .waiting..for you, to be there..HART unnie. . :D

welcome in advance! :lol:

Guest keuti

Hello everyone!

Maybe it's not yet too late to greet you all a Happy Easter!

Just checking on this thread before calling it a day (or night?) whatever!! haha!!

And a bit of news for Pinoy fans, i have not read this in any of the forums, (though i only visit 3 threads on soompi, LMH's, GHS's and this one, sometime peeking on PT's but i don't like it there..hahaha! ) I overheard on TV, on Studio 23 channel that BOF will be running again this April! There was no exact date yet of the re- run but I'm looking forward to it already. Right now, I'm thinking they'll be showing it in English sub because studio 23's programs are all in English.

Yay! BOF for the 3rd time on Phil. television!! :D Hope it's gonna be on prime time or on a night time slot.

love....this is almost real :rolleyes: makes me miss them more!

:D .yes . . sure . .hart unnie..

maybe..you can add me up at FB! so we can have a clearer . .conversation..instructing you how to. .

start over there at PEX! don't worry i will be here at your back.be your guide .for you to be more familiar

there. though am not so expert in that world! haha. . .

BTW. here's my email . .

simple_charisse05@yahoo.com

. .waiting..for you, to be there..HART unnie. . :D

welcome in advance! :lol:

chang, thanks in advance :) i will PM you soon..excited to join the group :) :) :)

Hello everyone!

Just checking on this thread before calling it a day (or night?) whatever!! haha!!

And a bit of news for Pinoy fans, i have not read this in any of the forums, (though i only visit 3 threads on soompi, LMH's, GHS's and this one, sometime peeking on PT's but i don't like it there..hahaha! ) I overheard on TV, on Studio 23 channel that BOF will be running again this April! There was no exact date yet of the re- run but I'm looking forward to it already. Right now, I'm thinking they'll be showing it in English sub because studio 23's programs are all in English.

Yay! BOF for the 3rd time on Phil. television!! :D Hope it's gonna be on prime time or on a night time slot.

keuti, it only proves that MinSun mania isnt over yet for pinoys :rolleyes: i heard it will be aired @6pm...not so sure yet

HYD on the other hand will be shown @abs-cbn..this is the cartoon version of F4...not sure what time this will be

vanessa, thanks for the MV links of MinSun

SUPER HUG to all MinSun - Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, nett, siidudul, endoz, ais, chang, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, vanessa, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, joarjess and all MinSun here!

woot! woot! MINSUN forever!

Hello MINSUNERS!!!!!

Changdipyo keuti and Hart, are you three Pinoys? WOW!!!! I'm a pinoy too....... It's so nice to know that there are lots of pinoy in here....

We love and adore our minsun so much!!!!!

Big Waves to all MINSUNERS!!!!!! Lalo na sa ating mga Kababayan!!!!

Guest jandi_girl

Hello everyone!

well i think its on 11-12 am M-F timeslot.

Minsuners you know that LMH was put the new music in his minihompy, not that it says the letter, somebody can to translate please!

http://csl.cyworld.com/cymusic/pims/music/...sp?tid=50421463

MINSUN LOVE

hi vanessa!

1. The 2AM song is:

2AM - I Did Wrong (잘못했어)

#2 & #3 songs are from Personal Taste OST volume 1

2. Kim Tae Woo (김태우) - 빗물이 내려서 Dropping Rain

3. Younha (윤하) - 말도 안돼 Cant Believe

Guest _enaj_

....hello...everyone...how's ur holy week?....

i miss this thread...hope to see minsun again....

up to now there are no latest news about our minsun.... :(

to other sunnies im a pinay also....

MINSUN FOREVER.....

its raining minho! so handsome..im definitely melting..Thanks Janey!! we miss you here..

I miss MINSUN..accdg to SUE Hyesun and her managements pushed her movie MAGIC premiere to JUNE..lets cross our fingers that may she be able to join minho and bummie and KJ in Japan this month!!

MINSUN FIGHTINGGGGGGG♥

Guest ching22194

Wow great news sas! hopefully Hyesun will attend the BOF event. I've just watched PT and so far i like it. MInho's acting for the first episode is ok. Not that great, not that sharp... or maybe i still find it weird seeing him in a new drama with a new lead actress.. ;)

Thanks meow for the Be Friends vids and translation. :)

Missing you all in spazz...

hello all minsun shippers :P:P

sasha, the ps'ed pic is cute hehehe ... thanks to shared with us ;);)

janey, thanks for PT ps'ed pics, they're very nice :P

4494116512_267fc675e3_o.jpg

4493583267_db53dc5a92_o.jpg

big wave to hart, meow, ching, nora, beth, jen, migs, blackie, tya, izz, noona b, miny, siidudul, and the others minsuners .. have a nice day ..