♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

HI TO ALL MINSUN!

kinda sleepy and tired from a day's work but i wont pass a day without posting in here :D :D :D

keuti, hi to you too ;)

blooming, glad to share the vid with you...hope i can find more :rolleyes:

GHSforever...love all your MVs..and i hope you can make one for me too...i just cant decide what song to use among all my favorites :lol:

chyne22, Ye-jin is the name of MinHo's co-star...she did not fall there accidentally..they were rehearsing a scene and apparently someone's talking to MinHo when Ye-jin needed to stand-up already and there were staffs who were there to pull her up. Please do not be disappointed :) :) :) . Its just that MinSun chemistry is really incomparable. MinHo was always quick to show his concern and affection to Hye Sun. MinHo is a gentleman, i've seen that in numerous news, articles and vids. He respects people around him so much as seen in videos of him in public places such as airports where he still smiled at them (including paparazzi) despite inconveniences (getting hurt, cameras on his face, fans tugging his clothes) brought by his popularity.

changdipyo...wow! glad to know another pinoy too...lol...dont worry..i'll join PEX soon...thanks for letting me know...i wasn't aware of it till your post :D

GHSfan, i've seen those pics but cant remember where? LOL...but love to see it again...those are cool pics making me wish they will be together soon...one CF will do at least. I totally agree with you in supporting PT and MAGIC......Just like what i said in my post the other day, I will support both their individual projects but still wishing for a MINSUN comeback. We cant help but feel differently upon seeing MinHo acting with a new partner, as i said, i believe its only natural. One wouldn't be a true MINSUN if there isn't a feeling of "jealousy"...LOL :rolleyes:

Cheon...WAVE to you for that translation...now I can laugh sincerely while watching it again...I wouldn't feel silly anymore because i understand them now..LOL! Super thanks!

Saint, its that "long time ago" already???...LOL..but am still giggling so much upon hearing MinHo's voice and Jandi's name was mentioned..LOL...Kim Joon so cute...and Jandi's Mom...miss them too! still busy?

be happy MINSUN ss! leetya, vanessa, _enaj_, saint, meow, endoz, minjee, junpyo.jandi, tracie, nat, izzri, siidudul, love...OTHERS

Hello MinSun shippers :):) just want to say hello hope everybody have a great day/night today.

Hart118911 thank you for watching my MV i really appreciate them, I will definitely make a MinSun MV for you just let me know what song and I will do them. Im really happy your feeling better thats great to know, I hope we can spazzz this weekend im looking forward to it. :):)

have a great day everybody :):)

MinSun love always ♥♥♥

Guest leetya

Hi...hi...Minsun Shipperz...

31.gif

for BETH eonnie,Meow eonnie n Omma Love..thank you so much sists... :wub:

i make this ...

COMPARE THIS CLOSENESS GUYS...^^...MINSUN STILL THE BEST thats why i put on TOP...

n the WORST (for me)..i put on the bottom..

i just cant hold my self to smile and LAUGH OUT LOUD...wakakak..85.gif

24716_1394918397635_1372458221_31114966_1988155_n.jpg

i just want to compare...look even mino only more close with that guy not with that ahjumma..85.gif85.gif85.gif

Ps: Sorry for my behave...

BIG WAVE To Omma Love,endoz,izzri,Hart,GHSfan,

Meow,Pipit,Traciecullen,natali,keuti,junpyo.jandi n all my Minsun sisters in here...

GHSforever...I'm already excited with that MV you'll make for me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I will definitely look for the best song i want to dedicate to these couple...so far...i love all MinSun MVs..great songs as well....looking forward spazzing with you too! :D

beth, LOL....so funny comparison

and while comparing Meow, Leetya and Saint's PT and BOF presscons respectively...its obvious how MinHo was seated beside Ye-jin..quite far from each other at PT presscon while super close and whispering endlessly MinSun at BOF's presscon....and that looks from the other F3...hahahaha...i believe they understand MinHo's actions LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Meow, Saint and Leetya...it's really hard to be with good behavior in this thread... :lol:

no offense to non-MINSUN Shipper....but this is where we let out all our emotions for MINSUN couple ;)

Hi to other MINSUNs! I hope you are enjoying all these posts from our sisters as I am definitely giggling so much each time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hello all ^_^ *waves*

I can't enumerate everyone here, but Thanks for share everything love it, that's why I won't miss to check this thread everytime I log in soompi much Lurve *mwah*

want to share this PS, made by Minsuner thanks to juli eonnie~~~

24095_1305928101109_1617739800_7836.jpg

Hello MinSun shippers :):) Good day/night to everybody

Izzri thanks for the AC pictures that is so cute... :)

Meow, Saint, Leetya, Bet thanks for all the Pictures as well BOF pic is always my favorite :)

Heres my MinSun MV for the week hope you guys like it, Thanks in advance for watching I miss them so much :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs_CZruBPFs

MinSun love always ♥♥♥

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

I read on LMH thread that MH was sick with the flu during the press con of his drama "PT". No wonder why there's couple pictures of MH that looks like he's coughing. Poor guy! :( I hope someone special is taking care of him at home.

Guest junpyo.jandi

I think HS worries upon knowing that MH is sick....

When I compared the Press conference of PT to BoF..... You can see the aloofness of MH....

I think he miss HS already... poor MH....

Guest _enaj_

miss this thread for one day...

gosh! sis betchay...i really laugh wen i saw the picture of our minsun and the

other picture that u compare to them....hahahahaha :lol:

that was great.... :P:lol:

anyonggggggggggggg .......... so happy with your investigations guys hehehe ..

izz dongseng, thanks for that ps'ed pic .. from juli heee? i miss her ;)

dahlia, thanks for another great mv, i love it :P

migs, same here "nothing really beats the original .." hehee ..

tya aka nyong, good job sista ^^V

big wave to all minsuners, hart, meow, _enaj_, jj, blooming, beth, mha, sasha, ching, nora, mai, jen and the others .. yeahhh weekend again hehehe .. have a great weekend ..

hello sisters :)

long time no post here, thank you so much for all of you who always keep this thread alive everyday :)

Mr. and Mrs. Black. they are wearing same color outfit today :D

minsun.jpg

waves to sas, mha, love, tya, endree, pipit, hart, meow, fp, dahlia, izz, nat, beth, migs, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all of minsun sisters :D *hugs*

Hi to all MINSUN! :D

MinSun appearances in a day definitely a bonus :D they both look so good and all smiles....i hope they miss each other...attending presscon and awards night :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BIG HUG to all MINSUN ss: Saint, meow, leetya, GHSforever, GHSfan, endree, pipit, fp, izz, nat, beth, migs, blooming, junpyo.jandi, enaj, and all MinSun here!

THANKS for ensuring each day is filled with Minsun!

Happy weekend and take care!