♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi all, everyone should be so excited with another minsun sighting :D

here are some fancam to share~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp82lsPn4Qg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC4GdLsTDC8

this capture when minho handed the drink to hyesun :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPUwP-CpMWo

OMG, I can't sleep tonight~

more pics :wub:

222.jpg

1256139567_200910220040397092248801.jpg

they are looking at the same direction with same expression~

cre DC

Guest flower pot

Screencaps from one of the videos:

50500610.png

Hyesun looked as if she was avoiding the cameras...

Where is Minho looking at? Can't help but check up on Hyesun probably... in this fancam too notice at 0:19 how Minho pretends as if he's looking at the audience but then his gaze strays towards Hyesun again and lingers on her, probably thinking how she's holding up despite the chaos...

0.338422001256140393.jpg

Speaking of this video... I sort of pity them with this fancam... the people are just sooooo blatantly staring at them and screaming all throughout... they're just so in their faces...

No wonder it's really hard to be a celebrity... i bet they just wanted to enjoy their time together and be natural and have a good time but they can't...

Look how stiff and awkward Minho and Hyesun are... i can totally understand why it's hard sometimes for stars to come out into the open if they're dating...

At least they have the consolation of being together in public without drawing too much attention... Applause, applause to YG and Starhaus for being quick on damage control that's why they still have that privelege...

Now, all we have to wait for is to see them again in Bummie's Movie premiere... wahahahaha!:D

I bet Joon would have chaperone duties then... :D

Just seeing them sitting together already has me spazzing like crazy...

81767154.png

Notice how in all of their outings, Minsun always ends up sitting together... i'm just thinking if it's a friendly date or group date, Hyesun can perhaps change seats depending on the order when they arrived... sometimes beside Joonie or Bummie but it's always with MINHO! as if it's predetermined... and written in stone...hahaha!

I also read that translation that sue and bella did for GHS's thread where she said that she likes someone when Tablo asked her about it last May? If i were in Hyesun's shoes and that person is not Minho, i'd much rather spend my free time and days when i'm not working with that person rather than hanging out with the F4... I guess for Hyesun it's no skin off her nose since she probably is with the person she likes already and who likes her the same way back... *cough*MINHO*cough* :D

Guest pixie_eve

ITS a wonderful MINSUN DAY to all of us!! :wub:

waaaa..I want to spazzz like i've never spazzed before hahaha...

Is Hyesun trying to shun the crowd by wearing her hoodie like that?? ;) but she's equally popular, no amount of hooded jacket can disguise that flawlessly white complexion :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0zndIgWGV0...player_embedded

In this vid, there seemed to be a lot of confusion and commotion haha...I pity Minhoo and hyesun ;( HS went there inconspicuously and she's really trying to avoid the cameras, and MH didn't know what to do.. All of them including the staff all looked tensed and cautious about the camera :( at 0:08 of the vid, when HS tried to hide behind the wall, MH seemed confused and didn't know if he will follow HS, fortunately they were lead to a door leading to an exit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTjsODkDAbk...player_embedded

and then on this vid, when the gang was coming out the door MH stopped at 0:03 to look back and check on HS wahhhhh MH is such a gentleman wen it comes to HS ;) he's always so attentive to her :) love him hehe

when they went down the stairs, the handler had to stop the fans from following them ;) They're really very careful now,,maybe they knew about the video taken by a fan during SS501's after concert, the one where MH waited for HS at the exit, and were talking :wub:

THANKS to all MINSUN sis who posted vids and pictures and comments on today's events...I just sooo love MINSUN, they never fail to surprise us :wub:

Screencaps from one of the videos:

HS has her manager seated by her on one end, so she can only accommodate one other person, so i guess it was MH rather than bummie.. (poor bummie being the 3rd wheel again). I can sense their nervousness being watched and filmed by fans. And i'd love to spot them again at bummie's movie premier.

so nice to see them both together in public again

eventhough they look very concious with those fans screaming and uziing seeing them

i just can't stop to feel very very happy... our ship really is full of surprises you can

never really tell when or where will it be

to all you sisters cheers for us hehehehe another reason for us to be happy :D

wowwwwwwwwww our lovely couple always give a surprise ~love it .....

thats why i love them, my minsun's heart go on now hahahaha ...

waiting for they another moment, minsun fighting ....

thanks to all who sharing the video and photos, you are the best girls ....

now, i have the strong feeling for make minsun's fanart more hehehehe ...

what an insanely great day for all of us!!!!

im just too happy, but i kinda pity them too because they can't enjoy their "date".. but with their celeb status, it's hard not to draw attention..

that pic with minho giving hyesun bottled orange juice might be a simple gesture but so freaking sweet nonetheless.. love them love them love them!!!

Guest ching22194

People are going crazy once they recognized its them.

Now i wonder whether they enjoyed the play it seems like they look very tense.

Cameras following them didn't help, i wish they could have been more discreet.

Hyesun walks so fast , i coud call her The Flash and also bcoz she's wearing red..haha

Now they're too cautious and we didn't get to see sweet interactions...

Unlike the SS501 concert; they got to talk, laugh, nudge..(watching this two makes me crazy.. :lol: )

I hope new photos will come out, ones with Hyesun smiling and them talking.. ;)

BTW, this is my first time posting here but ive been here for months now and i'm about to finish

reading everything in this thread. I'm pretty sure they'll be in KB 's event it would just be too unfair

if they wouldn't come. Till then i will patiently wait..

Such a wonderful day..thank you guys for sharing all your views, pics, clips and love to MH & HS.

Guest lediemkieu

wow...We continue having a new MinSun sightings :) i like the moment when Lee Min Ho gave drink for Goo Hye Sun...:X They seem very close to each other :*

To those who read my translations and share the same sentiment as mine, thank you so much. Atleast I know I wasn't exaggerating things, or making a justification solely for the sake of my MinSun addiction... :P

And thank you also to those who share the recent MinSun sighting photos and vids.

ais730, pixie_eve, I also pity them. They just couldn't enjoy their time together normally. They couldn't talk, laugh and smile freely. They're so cautious and tense. But I guess that's the price they have to pay for playing the role of GJD and GJP. But, if they didn't accept those role, they would never met each other, would they? If they never met each other, they would never known each other, would they? And if they never known each other, they would never know that there'd be such a beautiful friendship/ relationship between them, would they? Aren't gems always pricey? I hope they will endure the hardships they're facing now until the end...the ending that all of us here is wishing for.

I also read that translation that sue and bella did for GHS's thread where she said that she likes someone when Tablo asked her about it last May? If i were in Hyesun's shoes and that person is not Minho, i'd much rather spend my free time and days when i'm not working with that person rather than hanging out with the F4... I guess for Hyesun it's no skin off her nose since she probably is with the person she likes already and who likes her the same way back...

And I remember reading one of HS's interview where she clearly said that she's different from GJD because she would never spend her times with other man if she likes someone else.

Hi guys! My first time to post a comment here :D

As a fan, im happy to see minho and hyesun sitting side by side. But what bothers me is the vibe coming out from hyesun. In the pics, she's so stiff and uncomfortable and seems to be wishing she'd rather be anywhere else than sitting there (maybe just my imagination). Minho is also uncomfortable but he's trying hard to smile despite of it... I cant help but feel sad for both of them. :(

Hi guys! My first time to post a comment here :D

As a fan, im happy to see minho and hyesun sitting side by side. But what bothers me is the vibe coming out from hyesun. In the pics, she's so stiff and uncomfortable and seems to be wishing she'd rather be anywhere else than sitting there (maybe just my imagination). Minho is also uncomfortable but he's trying hard to smile despite of it... I cant help but feel sad for both of them. :(

Rather than feeling sad for them, these pictures really showed me how close they all are to each other. It's very touching and so sweet. I never thought I'd ever see them out in public together again after the SS501 concert after all that they had to go through with the fans, the media, etc. And yet here they are. They could easily have gone to see KJ separately and not create such a stir, but in spite of their busy schedules, they made the effort to come together and weather the storm of fans to support KJ. I believe they have a very close knit and meaningful friendship, and I don't feel the awkwardness at all. I think we catch them on good days and bad, and it seems that today Hyesun is not outwardly smiley and bubbly as usual and Minho is the one who is smiling for the fans and trying to be pleasant. He is so cute to share his orange drink with her, something that only a close friend would do :rolleyes: Love these pictures, thanks to all of you for sharing. My dream is to see all of F4 in the audience to see Hyesun's movie premiere next year :D

^ that's what I was thinking too.. I felt bad at first because they couldn't enjoy their "date"

however, I realized that they know that their presence will create a stir, but they still decided to go together meaning they're prepared to endure all that than go separately.. im happy with that thought..

i think hyesun is quite stiff because the thing they've been trying to hide is becoming clearer and clearer.. kudos to minho for handling the pressure well.. though I gotta admit, i've never seen minho quite rattled.. I could sense he wanted to walk closer with hyesun but she was just moving too fast haha!

*wave* all minsun shipper :)

I know some of us feel bad for them, being disturbed and photoed wherever they are, but at least they make an effort and go out together even they know they would be seen. I'm so happy for that

let's cheer up with the chouchou magazine scan :)

01d9cb68e59ea14ed88315de207849f9.jpg

4f13fdfe475a172ebb98c76710b7939d.jpg

cre as labeled

Guest mintcar

^ Thank you meow13 for sharing the mag scan. I wish they included the one where they were staring into each others' eyes.. kekeke wishful thinking. :) But at least there is still the photoshoot video. :)

Thank you all for the latest pictures and clips. Minsun is love. :D

Guest honeypia

Minsun never fails to surprise us :D After a year of knowing each other, there they are.. still as close as ever. :)

Oct.23 last year was their first BOF script reading day right? The first time they met and laid their eyes on each other :D So happy they're still SO close. :D

So.. Happy 1st year sisters? LOL!

wow, can't believe it's been almost a year since MinSun first came into existence...and we're still so in love with them!

I love their surprise visit to Joon's musical! Their willingness to brave the crowds and the expected post-show tongue-wagging to hang out together! that's why we're so in love with our dear couple! :)

LOL - Bummie reminds me of my friend's little sis who has to tag along as a mom-appointed chaperone to my friend's overseas trips with her boyfriend. If Bummie is really playing that role of diffusing any MinSun couple date vibes, I would love him all the more for doing that.