♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest minjee

jundi/minsun flashback:I remember the first time I saw their pics together from the official press conference for 꽃보다 남자 I was :D:P:lol: Then after that I was always searching for the clip on YT to see their interaction hehe but...after watching the other press con vids it didn't really show their "close interaction" as proven to the pics that were later posted which sucks <_< ..but until now I'm not giving up searching for a vid of that press conference thing hehehe~~ ahhh they're just so cute together!

6oljdh.jpg

credit: as tagged

Guest szac

Found JP feeling unstable throughout his trip in China, he may be smiling handsomely but not glowing....not like the Taiwan trip,so happy and confident ... especially when JP coming back at the Incheon airport, my 6th sense tells me that he is not as comfortable..he looks tired.... probably missing JD already...poor boy... only a few days.... :tears:

Guest webby

jundi/minsun flashback:I remember the first time I saw their pics together from the official press conference for 꽃보다 남자 I was :D:P:lol: Then after that I was always searching for the clip on YT to see their interaction hehe but...after watching the other press con vids it didn't really show their "close interaction" as proven to the pics that were later posted which sucks <_< ..but until now I'm not giving up searching for a vid of that press conference thing hehehe~~ ahhh they're just so cute together!

u talking abt this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZPj2DjKI4Q...feature=related

Guest ml_87

hi !!! if i'm not mistaken, I read it somewhere (sorry, I forget where) that MH gift to HS is a BELT.

ths :D

but HS said that :o

Guest webby

yep~^^ that's one of the clips the other ones uploaded before are not there anymore though >___<""

i found a page full of clips, some from press con. u can look through them.

http://www.youku.com/playlist_show/id_3016970.html

edit:

the part i like best during the interview is this:

MH: After 6 months of working together, where we face each other from day to night, we are now very good friends who are familiar with each other. And it actually feels like we have known each other for more than 6 months, in fact it feels more like we've been friends since children.

the last phrase can also be translated as "we're like good friends who have known each other since young."

I don't know how well the chinese article reflects minho's original reply in korean, but to be like good friends who have known each other since young does speak a lot. I wonder if he can say the same of Il-woo (whom he knew during high school days (?), or his close friends e.g. park boyoung (whom he has worked with thrice) or of the rest of the F4 members. And you can imagine someone sitting next to you saying that about you....

As for the belt gift... i'd think a guy usually wouldn't buy a girl an accessory unless you know a particular one that she likes or else it seems like you're imposing your style on her. but then again, they do seem to have similar styles. If anyone can find the source that mentions the gift, pls let us know.. thanks!

Wang Yee entertainment reporter greeted them in korean and proceeded to ask Lee minho, "if he were given the choice to start over and choose a female actress to portray Geum jandi (tsukushi), who would he choose?" Lee minho lowered his head and smiled saying " I will still choose Goo hyesun to act as my girlfriend in the drama."

Thanks Webby for the translations, quite honestly Im not making a big deal out of this response because what else can he say? it would be rude if he mentioned another actress' name.

Guest aliffa

thank u so much ML 87 & Kasualane for responding me ..

if it is a belt or whatever that he gave to HS i think that it still vey fishy .. *big winks*

he shows excessive attention to HS rather than others if he just presumes her only a friend ... :lol::lol:

Guest honeypia

As for the belt gift... i'd think a guy usually wouldn't buy a girl an accessory unless you know a particular one that she likes or else it seems like you're imposing your style on her. but then again, they do seem to have similar styles. If anyone can find the source that mentions the gift, pls let us know.. thanks!

That's basically what I also thought. Casual friends won't think of giving belts as gifts unless they're very familiar and comfortable with each other. Even my gal friends never gave me one UNLESS I ask them to do so. LOL. I mean specially for a guy right? To actually know your STYLE and your WAIST LINE imply something different.

Guest szac

If you notice, nowadays they are beginning to dress the same.... if we are to look back JD's dressing previously , it was very different compared to now, she did not dress like that...her style was more feminine... I guess JP indeed affected her alot...

he did introduce his style to JD and who knows some of these accessoriess are bought by JP.... (eg... the band and hat)or I would say he likes to shop additional for JD.... I guess JP is a very good friend and their closeness is difficult to describe and understand....more than a friend and not lovers yet...

Guest ml_87

a guy'd never give his friend a BELT :rolleyes: i think it'd be a bunch of flowers or things like that :phew:

szac: i love yr sentence:more than a friend and not lovers yet

I love this part right here...854856viqyz5pktd.gif

638146kvkkfs33zms.gif wahaha ok i have to edit this hahahaha! yeah maybe she just hold on to the corner of the table!! i dont know wt to think, i originally thought she touched his thigh!! oopsie! lol

minsun.gifminsun.gifminsun.gif

..about this whole gift thing i don't think hyesun made it public that LMH gave her a belt..I mean it's supposedly just between the 2 of them..its a private gift right? so maybe if someone could direct us all to the source where LMH gave her a belt as a gift it would be nice...

..and whats more touching is aside from his gift he still sent her garland..accdg to fan account, so minho the ever dashing prince charming who surprised her, gave her a gift and sent her garland made me all giddy..

Guest F33L1

yepp i think it's kinda unusual gift that minho gave to hyesun :D

i mean..belt? why would he give her a doll or flower?

maybe minho have asked hyesun what she need and hyesun said that she need a belt

who knows? :rolleyes:

Guest sipa

actually, MH really really sweet this time. :blush:

garland, gift and presence there - choked up :blush:

if there is no any mistaken. mh bought a belt as a gift to hs is really "special case" ha!

normally, i do agree that a guy woudn't buy a belt as a gift to a gal even if they are just friend or good friend except for he know her style very much and very sure that she likes it. a bunch of flower is more acceptable but he sent a garland together with Big Bang already. i think it is not necessary to buy another gift to hs but he did!

I love this part right here...854856viqyz5pktd.gif

638146kvkkfs33zms.gif look at where JD rest her hands before standing up! wahahaha

minsun.gifminsun.gifminsun.gif

OMG thanks pink fairy :rolleyes:

i admit that i had short-sightedness...it is a little bit small..... :blush:

does hs hand on mh arm or just on the border of table?

Guest ml_87

i think it's just the border of the table :sweatingbullets: or it's Mino's arm, who knows? :phew:

he and BB sent a garland ?

so the BELT is his own gift :D

Guest mytafan

he and BB sent a garland ?

he did send a garland along with BB's garland, I guess so this mean he sent one and BB sent another one :D

pink fairy, sorry I can't see the whole picture clearly ....does hs touch mh's hand or just the border of table ? ...I'm so curious now...anyway, thanks a lot for that

Guest sipa

he did send a garland along with BB's garland, I guess so this mean he sent one and BB sent another one :D

pink fairy, sorry I can't see the whole picture clearly ....does hs touch mh's hand or just the border of table ? ...I'm so curious now...anyway, thanks a lot for that

im doubtful too. i think this is two separate garland right?

as checked with HS thread, mh sent a garland together with BB and other famous actors. i got the meaning is mh and bb sent one garland together to hs? mh is very intimated with bb? if not, mh won't sent a garland together with bb. what i know is hs had become very intimate with bb

Guest misa_yen

I want to clarify the situation regard to the garland

according to my post in GHS thread, a fan account went to HS exhibition and saw Bigband garland (as in the picture I've posted in my post)

He also stated that he saw other garlands from many celebrities, too (I think they're from HS sunbaes because the names aren't familiar to me)

There is a garland from Lee Min Ho as well (The fan didn't mention Kim Joon)

so Bigband and LMH sent separate and different garlands

hope my info helps ^^

btw, here are Trendy mag updates

pg30.jpg

pg31.jpg

pg32.jpg

pg43.jpg

full credit to naver