♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Goo Hye Sun is so awesome - not many celeb will take time to tweet to wish everyone a merry Xmas.This is a very pretty picz of her too.She looks relax and so young . I wonder why she didn't take a picture of ghamja -that's her baby. May be she's home with her parents where all her pups are. We love you GHS !

Goo Hye Sun wishes fans a Merry Christmas with a new selca

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1099, -93] She's still pretty.... seems like she always will be...

2. [+1021, -94] Goo Hye Sun's a legend among uljjangs

3. [+967,-67] I'm jealous since it seems like she gets to try everything she wants to do while enjoying life.

4. [+576, -59] She's really very pretty... Merry Christmas! I'm waiting for your upcoming drama.

5. [+505, -76] I want to become the poodle in your room even for at least a day~~~ ooh baby

6. [+108, -18] She's really really pretty but I want to see her smile more often ㅜㅜㅜㅜ She always uses that same dim expression...

7. [+87, -14] But what I'm curious about is where she gets her money? She does art, writes, goes to Japan to play the piano, directs, and goes on vacations... these kind of things don't have a direct connection with earning money rather they're more of an expense... She had some advertisement deals back when she did Boys over Flowers but other than that she doesn't have any other income... what is it?

Source : http://ygpress.blogspot.ca/2014/12/goo-hye-sun-wishes-fans-merry-christmas.html?m=1

They both looked gloomy. Who doesn't?! When they're supposed to be celebrating longer Christmas vacay! That must be tiring for MH. Yes you have to work hard and earn money :)).

Goo Hye Sun wishes fans a Merry Christmas with a new selca

Source: TV Report via Naver

7. [+87, -14] But what I'm curious about is where she gets her money? She does art, writes, goes to Japan to play the piano, directs, and goes on vacations... these kind of things don't have a direct connection with earning money rather they're more of an expense... She had some advertisement deals back when she did Boys over Flowers but other than that she doesn't have any other income... what is it?

Source : http://ygpress.blogspot.ca/2014/12/goo-hye-sun-wishes-fans-merry-christmas.html?m=1

Well HS is frugal so she could save a lot of money for some future investments. I remember MH likes the type of woman who doesn't spend extravagantly.

Chingus vote here in soompi for koo please..Only till Jan 6th. The winner will be awarded in the month of February. Unlimited voting

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2014-vote/?c=15

The other voting site which fetches awards to the winner is dramafever awards.vote using all your browsers one vote per day.

http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/nominees/best-actress

More pics, 26.12.2014 LMH Re-Minho presscon in Bangkok

B5ylUSeCEAE6X0r.jpg
B5ylVsXCEAEB4ry.jpg
B5xvIctCMAIsUHR.jpg

B5ydp4OCIAAnGxM.jpg
B5ylcO9CQAAoLGC.jpg
B5ylZSfCIAEL1TT.jpg
B5xu-wDCMAAvma1.jpg

I think there's 2 presscon, note wearing different shirt, shoes and the MC too :D
Wonder what's the joke was between MH and Jackfanchan, makes him laugh out loud :-?

B5yWec3CQAAZz-O.jpg

B5ylBY7CcAATLHT.jpg
B5ylBrGCcAAyZlP.jpg

B5yp8CBCEAAnBza.jpg
credit to the owner as labeled