♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

i watch in youtube all FMV of sis @Surie_Riri and Sis @gayu312 lool i was searching FMV of MinSun and then i saw your names in Youtube xD accontnames so i watch it all and its beautiful
how to make a FMV can you teach me :( i want to make FMV 
Have a Nice Day MinSunners
MinSun Ship is Still Alive 
Have Faith To MinSun :x :x :x

kimsoyeon18 said: i watch in youtube all FMV of sis @Surie_Riri and Sis @gayu312 lool i was searching FMV of MinSun and then i saw your names in Youtube xD accontnames so i watch it all and its beautiful

gayu312 said: kimsoyeon18 said: i watch in youtube all FMV of sis @Surie_Riri and Sis @gayu312 lool i was searching FMV of MinSun and then i saw your names in Youtube xD accontnames so i watch it all and its beautiful

it's almost 6:00 am here and i just back from pub-karaoke... with my friends... emm okok i'm again in tekila mode on!!! xD i know sisters!!! this mean that i'll sleep for a longggggg today xD!! but before i'll die in my bed... i'll let this to all the MINSUN family !!! HAPPY SUNDAY!!!! TO ALL!!!

DON'T FORGET!!! MINSUN IS REAL!!!!

3s80.jpg
czf8.jpg
7wuv.jpg
evvd.jpg
oonc.jpg
v2sj.jpg
cotf.jpg
aml5.jpg
t7ny.jpg
oa6n.gif
cogs.png
k6q4.jpg
8xt7.jpg
82oe.jpg
lfcx.jpg

MINSUN IS REAL   PROOFS?? WE HAVE PLENTY OF THEM!

8eqj.jpg

GOOD NIGTH FAMILY!!!  :))

PS: pliss don't drink EVER Tekila ;)

@MinSun4Ever..you drink tequilla again and you won't even let us drink it LOL anyway i drink virgin margarita or virgin daquiri when i go out with friends i can't take alcohol i get rashes all over my body..well anyway so much for that..
We know MINSUN IS REAL and on his MY EVERYTHING CONCERT he proved it once more as MY EVERYTHING is for GEUM JANDI..JANDI..JANDI!:x
GOODNIGHT and SLEEP TIGHT!

@sukreen..THANK YOU for bringing over LMH'S airport pics..He looked so tired already poor guy i hope he get to rest after the rehearsal..
i just remember something isn't it GHS said in one of her interview GUANGZHOU is her favorite place in china because there are a lot of korean arts displayed in one of the hotel thereL-)

prettywiz said: @sukreen..THANK YOU for bringing over LMH'S airport pics..He looked so tired already poor guy i hope he get to rest after the rehearsal..
i just remember something isn't it GHS said in one of her interview GUANGZHOU is her favorite place in china because there are a lot of korean arts displayed in one of the hotel thereL-)

Hello sisiters !! Glad to see Ku Hye Sun's photo exhibition of Huh Nan Sul Hun at GangReung,i wish her more success :) :)

I've read at some sites that Hollywood movie "Avengers 2" to possibly film in South korea + feature a Korean actress as a villain and if that is true, I know that this role is not suitable for our angel ,but I'm hoping to see her in Hollywood ;;) ;;) OMG i know that this is some difficult to happen but if it just happens it's gonna be great :x  

it's really injustice to not see this beautiful face in hollywood  :( 

1545991_482523115192597_1450271075_n.jpg

16599_482523078525934_610197381_n.jpg

Life is unfair :'( :'( :'(

kimsoyeon18 said: i watch in youtube all FMV of sis @Surie_Riri and Sis @gayu312 lool i was searching FMV of MinSun and then i saw your names in Youtube xD accontnames so i watch it all and its beautiful

regie22 said: prettywiz said: @sukreen..THANK YOU for bringing over LMH'S airport pics..He looked so tired already poor guy i hope he get to rest after the rehearsal..

• BOF ,because at his young age he unfold a overpowering storm of
  •    feelings,skills, talent ,sensibilities, versatility, which conquer a big part of his actual fans ,even now a part of them denied it ! It was his big "boom" which lately grows up showing different side of his huge talent ,love and dedication towards his profession ! He is the most beautiful and amazing AURORA among the actors -Korean ones special !And he found the miraculous source of love in his partner GOO HYE SUN !
  • Credit to the owner 
    Fotografia Maria Paunescu.http:
  • Fotografie: f4 .    Lee Minho - 이민호http:
  • http:Fotografiehttp:http: