♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Minsun!!!! <333333 I love this couple to death! They are just like a fairytale.........freaking cute........made for each other........match made in heaven! Shipping this couple since ...BOF !!!!!dying to see them in another drama together....so what LMH is dating....we still can ship this couple. This is my forever favourite couple! The cutest couple on this planet! :X Its won't change. ..MinSun...always and forever. Pls...write more fan fictions about them.

Sorry to say that those were probably their triue words but we have read so many that it's hard to distinguish what is true . Hope Hye sun is happy now . She truly deserve an exceptional man because she loves unconditionally and she really is one of a kind . ❤️❤️❤️ Although that are not together - it's still nice to come to this thread and read everyone's thoughts .im still sad but glad I found this thread .there are so many nice women in this thread : Sukreen, Sun, Gayu and lliK who comes to my mind because they seem like warm and pleasant women whom I wouldn't mind having as real friends .

Have a blessed day to each and every one in spite of that you were still hurts about the shocking and annoying news we have read and see, i guess you knew what i mean, i am sorry for not writing the names of that guy and that girl, i felt annoyed whenever i saw their names together, pissed off with them most especially to that guy, i felt this kind of feeling way back 2011, when dispatch and those paparazzi explode the news that the guy dating her leading lady, but it turns out not real. But now, i guess it was real news because of the proof brought about by dispatch, pictures were telling the truths, evidence of their dating was in detailed, so much pain that i felt for my Goo Hye Sun, when I saw those pictures and the articles written it there, honestly i read it, but i do not notice that my tears were dripping down, may be Goo Hye Sun felt also the same what i was felt. I seldom post comment but i was a regular readers of this thread, day and night, even in the dawn time if i was not feeling sleepy, even in my working time in the office i see to it just for a couples of minute to read this thread, when i read good news about them, i was very happy and my stress in my work was lessened because i looked at them as my vitamins in my daily life. But now, a change has come, especially in my routine, before i was hurriedly open my laptop just to check this thread first thing in the morning but now my eagerness to check this thread every now and then was a little bit lost, the grudge towards that guy was still in me, because i felt pity to Goo Hye Sun, she was true with her feelings towards that guy, who did mistakes, who has fault. When i read that annoying news, gradually i lost my interest and admiration to that guy, somebody posting here that may be that guy reads our thread that's why whenever he has an event to show, those things that the MINSUN fans love to see, he will do that in his event so that we can tell it that they were still together even though they were not anymore longer a couple, i am sorry to say this, but that guy betray us, all of his words were just scripted, he never stand up with our Goo Hye Sun, he never proud of with our Goo Hye Sun, even just a friend, he did not show up. He has no guts to tell the world that he love and cherish Goo Hye Sun before because he was afraid that his popularity and fame will be lost, his Korean and international fans will be lessened in numbers, because Goo Hye Sun was not that famous compare to that girl, because Goo Hye Sun was a little bit older than that guy, it was not a true love that he felt then, he also used Goo Hye Sun, without Goo Hye Sun as her leading lady in that BOF Korean drama, it will not be successful and he will not be known, now he was telling that he was tired to connect always the BOF in his name, in fact without BOF he will not be famous. Actually, the role Gu Jun Pyo was offered first to Jang Geun Suk, it just so happen that time Jang Geun Suk has a movie filming. Correct me if i was wrong, he did the audition many times for BOF before he got the role of Gu Jun Pyo. Now, he didn't like to be connected in BOF,  he seems like he did not owe anything from BOF, am i right? I hope you understand my sentiment that's why i write in this way. We patiently wait for the long years, 6 years was not a joke, that perhaps the day will come and we will be blessed for those who wait, but the fruit that we have waited patiently was the annoying news. I was really disappointed but i guess these circumstances happened with a purpose and God permitted it to happen, so lets wait and see for the result in the near future, if that guy and Goo Hye Sun were meant to be, God allows that, but if not God will give Goo Hye Sun that fits to her heart, the same attitudes and values of life what Goo Hye Sun possess, God knows the pure heart of Goo Hye Sun so someday she will meet that man of her life. I guess as what i see now in the face of Goo Hye Sun, she was in healing process and gradually moving on in the next level of her life and career. Goo Hye Sun fighting, that guy is not your lost. Indeed, he released an angel in his life. In due time, i will be healed in my pain and will moved on. I will never give up to Goo Hye Sun, i will support you in my own ways, might be, through prayers and in due time also, if i have forgiven that guy because of the heartaches, pains and grudge that he given to us, i will still support him also. Actually i was fan of him but much more of Goo Hye Sun. I hope they remain friends, hope they separate with no guilt feelings, and hope both of them accept the break up in a positive outlook, they ended up their relationship well. I hope Goo Hye Sun will do a lots of Korean Drama and hope to see you always in a movie. Goodbyes were not forever, we're just starting a new beginning, a new start. Hoping this thread will not be deleted, because of this thread, many friendships were developed and formed. Lets pray together that realization and enlightenment for both of them will come true. I will end up here for the meantime and i was so sorry for what i have written, it was just a feeling that i was in pain until this time. Thank you for understanding. God bless us all. All is well no matter what.

"I will forever lie and cheat if that will make you happy " 
 1. GHS- shi is NOT the woman to jump from man to man ,specially when that man it's her friend's  former bf . "I'm the type to be fully committed to one guy " . What more did you need to be convinced that you're wrong with other guy ?  2. For those who think she fall for her partner from AE , you have a special thread for that , so don't talk about rope in a house of hang one , go there !   3 . I had suddenly an enlightenment and I wonder how come in Paris LMH-shi wasn't fallow at all and walk freely on it's streets  and in London he was not lost from view for a second ? To me it's something fishy ! All scenario was prepared .  4 .Why he hide himself with a scarf or  a mask if he was a free man and in search of his "fated love " ? What had he to hide his actions ? And beside ,his DESTINED love is GHS -shi ,as any Minsunner should know !  5 ,At least we don't know perfectly Korean language , we don't know if he really said those things about BOF , specially since short time after , he spoke his gratitude for drama ,like always .   6. Why should we trust so much in "Dispatch " , when so many time they deceived  us -last years with the story with that girl form a hotel in Philippines ! The press of scandal do that thing ,stepping on corps for money .   7."That man " is the great , mighty LEE MIN HO - who deserve all our RESPECT  for all the beauty and happiness which give to us and KU HYE SUN - JUN PYO and JAN DI - whose name this thread proudly carries . It's correct to bash our own home ? 8. Ku Hye Sun IS a brave woman , who doesn't need our pity and I strongly believe that she already has her love and doesn't needs another .   This story it's strange and I think we should take our time and see what LMH-shi has to say PERSONALLY , then jump to conclusions ! We passed through this one time and if we should be  a little wise we should expect not rush to make drastic statements and actions ! PATIENCE ! There always be time to throw up everything to trash . Let's learn form our past experience !  What everything it's a fake and they wake up with their only real supporters ? Remember how lovingly  LMH-shi watched towards the group of Minsunners ?   I know the pain can clouds the right judgement , so let's wait to clear the waters and then take actions ,after that !  Let's stick a little longer -till the end - together and embrace with love our beloved MINSUN . They are there , they should be here in our hearts and minds !  I  REALLY , REALLY LOVE MINSUN !  I really love the true Minsunners !  FIGHTING TILL THE END !

it's still strange for me, They're said ideal type each other but still hesitate everytime they get ask for "are you still contact eah other?" in interviewer. If they just friend, noona dongsaeng relationship, or  never any special relationship why they never attend each other event like movie premier or other thing, never showing each other support. i think just be casual if they never have scandal relationship

Yes! Fighting till the end! So please minsunners don't leave this ship. Minsun sisters, gayu, sukreen, myoblu, liik, aye, and others minsunners, we can still stay in this thread. Keep made a vitaminsun (how i really thristy for this vitamin). Whatever happen in out there i believe MINSUN is REAL! Except, one of our couple make a statement BY HIM/HER SELF that he/she will going marry hahahaha! Let's keep this ship sailing chingu! Please this ship is really-really meant to be from me. My first and last shipper that i never getting less trust. Oh yeah yesterday, i see minho went overseas. Honestly it's make me a little bitter when hyesun didn't do their habbit (minsunner known what i mean). But i never mind with that when i see minsun mannerism in minho and a shoes that he used (i think it's a minsun couple shoes. I don't get a clearer picture)

Minsuners bros/sists,

Please dont hate anyone, not LMH nor KHS
Do stay calm b'cos  we dont know the real reason.
We need the truth not to pointing our finger on one side only.
Sorry it didnt mean i'm on LMH's side but we have to think wisely and openly.
What KHS posted at twitter we only assume and it wont help in finding the TRUTH what went wrong with the secret relationship for Minsun.
There are more things in real life for Minsun that we dont know.
And also we can't based on their interviews either.
Even married couple get divorced.
So If Minsun meant to be they will comes back, only time will tell.
No harm we pray for the best.
Love you all, God Bless.

Oh wow, some of you are really angry. But the man has a right to live the way he wants. If he has chosen someone other than our princess so be it. As fans we got to remember that things and feelings change. But we should keep all our good memories of minsun and hope for the best. As they say "where there was fire, ashes remain. I do have to say that i have watch all video on our couple and reminse about them with a heavy, breaking heart. I wanted it to be real in my heart and maybe it was for a time, maybe it still is but only time will tell. Let us not write things we might regret later if something comes out as false. Hope, still remains eternal.

Guest akoito

jan20 said: Have a blessed day to each and every one in spite of that you were still hurts about the shocking and annoying news we have read and see, i guess you knew what i mean, i am sorry for not writing the names of that guy and that girl, i felt annoyed whenever i saw their names together, pissed off with them most especially to that guy, i felt this kind of feeling way back 2011, when dispatch and those paparazzi explode the news that the guy dating her leading lady, but it turns out not real. But now, i guess it was real news because of the proof brought about by dispatch, pictures were telling the truths, evidence of their dating was in detailed, so much pain that i felt for my Goo Hye Sun, when I saw those pictures and the articles written it there, honestly i read it, but i do not notice that my tears were dripping down, may be Goo Hye Sun felt also the same what i was felt. I seldom post comment but i was a regular readers of this thread, day and night, even in the dawn time if i was not feeling sleepy, even in my working time in the office i see to it just for a couples of minute to read this thread, when i read good news about them, i was very happy and my stress in my work was lessened because i looked at them as my vitamins in my daily life. But now, a change has come, especially in my routine, before i was hurriedly open my laptop just to check this thread first thing in the morning but now my eagerness to check this thread every now and then was a little bit lost, the grudge towards that guy was still in me, because i felt pity to Goo Hye Sun, she was true with her feelings towards that guy, who did mistakes, who has fault. When i read that annoying news, gradually i lost my interest and admiration to that guy, somebody posting here that may be that guy reads our thread that's why whenever he has an event to show, those things that the MINSUN fans love to see, he will do that in his event so that we can tell it that they were still together even though they were not anymore longer a couple, i am sorry to say this, but that guy betray us, all of his words were just scripted, he never stand up with our Goo Hye Sun, he never proud of with our Goo Hye Sun, even just a friend, he did not show up. He has no guts to tell the world that he love and cherish Goo Hye Sun before because he was afraid that his popularity and fame will be lost, his Korean and international fans will be lessened in numbers, because Goo Hye Sun was not that famous compare to that girl, because Goo Hye Sun was a little bit older than that guy, it was not a true love that he felt then, he also used Goo Hye Sun, without Goo Hye Sun as her leading lady in that BOF Korean drama, it will not be successful and he will not be known, now he was telling that he was tired to connect always the BOF in his name, in fact without BOF he will not be famous. Actually, the role Gu Jun Pyo was offered first to Jang Geun Suk, it just so happen that time Jang Geun Suk has a movie filming. Correct me if i was wrong, he did the audition many times for BOF before he got the role of Gu Jun Pyo. Now, he didn't like to be connected in BOF,  he seems like he did not owe anything from BOF, am i right? I hope you understand my sentiment that's why i write in this way. We patiently wait for the long years, 6 years was not a joke, that perhaps the day will come and we will be blessed for those who wait, but the fruit that we have waited patiently was the annoying news. I was really disappointed but i guess these circumstances happened with a purpose and God permitted it to happen, so lets wait and see for the result in the near future, if that guy and Goo Hye Sun were meant to be, God allows that, but if not God will give Goo Hye Sun that fits to her heart, the same attitudes and values of life what Goo Hye Sun possess, God knows the pure heart of Goo Hye Sun so someday she will meet that man of her life. I guess as what i see now in the face of Goo Hye Sun, she was in healing process and gradually moving on in the next level of her life and career. Goo Hye Sun fighting, that guy is not your lost. Indeed, he released an angel in his life. In due time, i will be healed in my pain and will moved on. I will never give up to Goo Hye Sun, i will support you in my own ways, might be, through prayers and in due time also, if i have forgiven that guy because of the heartaches, pains and grudge that he given to us, i will still support him also. Actually i was fan of him but much more of Goo Hye Sun. I hope they remain friends, hope they separate with no guilt feelings, and hope both of them accept the break up in a positive outlook, they ended up their relationship well. I hope Goo Hye Sun will do a lots of Korean Drama and hope to see you always in a movie. Goodbyes were not forever, we're just starting a new beginning, a new start. Hoping this thread will not be deleted, because of this thread, many friendships were developed and formed. Lets pray together that realization and enlightenment for both of them will come true. I will end up here for the meantime and i was so sorry for what i have written, it was just a feeling that i was in pain until this time. Thank you for understanding. God bless us all. All is well no matter what.

Guest dianaharumi

all minsunners ...move on ...if in indonesia we have song "lapang dada" from SHEILA ON 7.....true said mom @sukreen"So If Minsun meant to be they will comes back, only time will tell.
No harm we pray for the best."........i wish GHS with Dennis OH.....perfect....

Guest sycho

KEEP THE MINSUN FAITH BURNING UP, Don't let your  feelings down. :), Think positive. well if you don't  know the reason. well i know.

minsun is over ..From now on I will support to GHS,
Need you help message, halted t0 GHS v AJH malicious comments

GO→ http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1505522.htm
這篇文章又在對惠善和安宰賢做惡意評論,我已經去回擊, 讚同幫我的留言按讚....
 this news is to GHS AJH do bad comments, I have to go back, agreed to help my comments according to praise...
janey wnag:
Blood is a good drama. We love the story line between Goo Hye-Sun and Ahn Jae-Hyeon. It is unfair to blame the poor ratings on the actor and actress. The director and screenwriter should be the ones to take the full responsibility.
The script, plots, make up and style, the film shooting, and the excessive scenes of surgery are poorly managed and getting worse. First, please fix the style of GHS. It is a big fashion failure of her at the event of press release and in the drama.
Goo Hye-Sun plays a doctor from a wealthy family, but wears messy hair and heavy make-up that can’t display the charming beauty of Goo Hye Sun at all. Secondly, the director needs to focus on the key plot on every scene.Don’t let it loose and blame on actors. The actors are all highly skilled. It’ the director’s ability to utilize the best of their acting. The director needs to do a better job starting right now.
Blood is a good NO1. drama. We love the story line between Goo Hye-Sun and Ahn Jae-Hyeon . Don't make bad comments to actors...Pls

I'll not give up so easily . I'm hurtling badly ,but I have still a ray of hope that everything is a mise-en-scene . Instead I have a proposition for you : let's reminisce all the collateral effects of this fabulous love story :  1. fanfics -little excerpts or just enumerate its . 2. photoshops  3 .photos and memories from BOF - it's our base , our true love  , unique and radiating so much light and heat .  4. any other idea you could have ?  I think this will be a good way to heal , to soothe and comfort us ! I'm waiting for the proper solution of this " story " , one happy for me / us . I don't care at all what think other about me , since I feel the pain in my heart and my only consolation comes from you Minsuners , who could understand me !  10351232_1491098207787290_47873743892285http: I'll post the real ones , because  I think it's a right way to start , they are the best and contain the most beautiful and scorching love I ever seen . A little tableau ! I wish , also to remember the fanfic of @Flowerpot  which is a very realistic written , an excellent work of an investigator reporter and very juicy and sweet fallow of the enfolding of the events in their life , during and after  BOF , like a true diary : " Star Crossed Lovers " . Read it if you didn't ,you'll better understand MINSUN . ANIMA  Minsunners ! Rise your spirit ! We should fight standing !

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Hi Minsunners,        Firstly, when I read a lot of upset and sadness noted from all suffered minsunners fan of MINSUN, I also felt deep hurt, sudden news about LMH made me shock and go to search about background of SZB.There are a lot of signs that KHS reflect from her changed personal character as sadness face and eyes selca that I alway post that I wish to see her happy and smile, as change from cute and lovely to be cold and quiet even still beautiful. I though that may be after mid of 2014 they seperated, The reason behind the scene we don't know, but all of them are human, They have their own desire that may change as time and situation factors. So, let it be and move on is the best choice for us.       Actually, I don't even believed in real love and faith but this couple attract me to follow and I have momentum focus to KHS side with appreciated on her multi-talent skills and kind heart. She face several hard time from nensense fan of other thread and may be some the guy fan, I guess. Those anti bash her on many project she did, and as oversea fan I though it is very noisy to interfereher but here job is public so impossible to avoid such response or escape from those anti-group. We just support her to going on and convey our love and best wishes to her many channel as we can asap.      This couple may be my last ship that I will follow, pray for them to be happy, especially KHS, wishing her find her real couple and happy to end up with Mr. right that deserved to be with her, understand her artist feeling and life style. I used to imagine that if MINSUN couple were public and they celebrated wedding party, I will set K. trip to celebrated their love event with happiness also.(I imagine..)      I may still be silent visit this lovely thread sometime since I always love to see updated news about the couple but on this time I think the news of LMH and SZB  are hot and I feel hopeless in MINSUN. All of them are pass the same path and GHS may be in healing processes and moving on. I insist to moving on since LMH  lifestyle may not fit to KHS anymore, He become famous and worldwide, rich, full of love and choice, not thing false about him, since world give this to him and every thing change, so then be..
Love you all, pray for them both to be happy in their love life.                :-*

Guest janeunbi

Hello minsunners...I have been a minsun shipper since bof i find their chemistry a  mind blowing one no question ask.i may not be an active participant in this forum but an active lurker since then to check for updates on this two...I am very sad  with the current news but i tend to forgive the boy now coz it will be more painful of still hold on to my otp but i will still support both and visit this thread so i hope this will not be deleted...still fighting wish ksh a real man for her