♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

6.02.2015 LMH spotted in Auckland

I think he has done with Eider shooting, wow this is the 1st time seeing MH freely walking at overseas without his BGs except his managers and also not being disturbed and surrounded by his fans :D

B9JdeM1CcAAowIM.jpg
B9JbhqJCMAAjR2u.jpg
B9JdLtKCQAEnXpz.jpg
B9JcXyFCcAA295k.jpg

For safety precautions, MH will be in first

B9JV0iBCQAAOhv3.jpg
credit as tagged

There's not many flight from ALK to INC, only one flght for KoreanAir it's at 9am NZ time tmr morning, Now is around 10pm NZ time so i'm sure he will be heading home tmr morning NZ time. :)

Thank you @Tsg ,  it's so funny and touching to see how GJP fight with little boy to monopolize GJD , and fails lamentably (well , GJD , inclines the balance towards the boy ) Thank you for this sunny sky you given to me in a cloudy day . Thank you for the pouty lips -funny - and for the news ! Happens to know when hubby return home ? "I" miss him ! Have a pleasant weekend Minsunners ! You are the best , talented , loving , wise girl ever ! Coming the spring time .
    10431675_921867611198818_562064619888501http:   Happy Valentine's day !
               10269642_922433954475517_840668910494850http:      

@"Hannah Angie"‌ : Sis! I could watch both your MVs "Erase" & "Live" only today!! Soo well made ! you are really an ace in making beautiful MVs :) Thanks a lot for working hard and doing both! I really cried watching them! Though we miss see them together onscreen, these both MVs satisfied that wish for me! Please continue to make more! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart ♡♡

Lee Min Ho to hold his first fan meeting and concert in Hong Kong in March!

Actor Lee Min Ho will be launching his 'LEE MIN HO LIVE IN HONG KONG 2015' concert on March 21, exciting international fans with the news of his first ever concert in the city.

f0c8yYcjp

Despite the numerous fan meetings and concerts he's held in the past, the actor never made a visit to Hong Kong. The producer of the concert stated, "Due to consistent request, he will be holding his first concert in Hong Kong."

A rep from G Music also said, "Lee Min Ho has impacted not just fans in Asia, but fans from all around the world and has an outstanding ability to engage with the fans onscreen and onstage. We are going to work hard to make this a meaningful concert."

Pre-sale tickets for the fan meeting will be available on minozworld.com, and in order to purchase, fans are asked to sign in as a member as well.

source :

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/lee-min-ho-to-hold-his-first-fan-meeting-and-concert-in-hong-kong-in-march

7/2/15 LMH at Auckland Airport heading back INC Airport Korea

Hve a safe trip home Minhossi

@gayu312 he is sure happy to be home :)

Yesterday seems calm no fans following him and this morning no peace. The pic look like the airport canteen poor him when no BGs around :(

B9L4s59IEAETisu.jpg
B9L4s8AIYAAfjM1.jpg
B9L4s6sIAAIeztU.jpg
credit to the owner

Goo Hye Sun, Kim So Eun, Kim Sung Ryung, and more attend Jo Jaeyoon's wedding

20150207_1423282168_62025400_1_99_201502
Article: 'Goo Hye Sun, Kim Min Seo, Kim Sung Ryung, and Kim So Eun attend Jo Jaeyoon's wedding with their overwhelming beauty' Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2710, -150]  The others are alright but looking at Goo Hye Sun I finally realize what the fuss is all about with her.  She's really pretty.
2. [+2145, -80]  Goo Hye Sun looks so graceful and beautiful~  I don't really like it when guests dress too flashy and fancy at someone else's wedding.
3. [+1463, -85]  Both Goo Hye Sun and So Eun look pretty ^^
4. [+1102, -175]  Seeing So Eun makes me realize that spring is not too far off in the distance~!  I hope to see lovely So Eun's face often~
5. [+929, -38]  They're all beautiful~!!
6. [+216, -2]  It's a reunion of Geum Jandi and Gaeul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+145, -8]  Kim Sung Ryung doesn't lose among them wow
8. [+142, -7]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They used the thumbnail picture of Goo Hye Sun and Kim So Eun ㅋㅋㅋ So it's not just me who's thinking it.. ㅋㅋㅋ Geum Jandi & Ga Eul! ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+122, -4]  No matter how great an idol is, they can't beat an actor when it comes to looks...
10. [+129, -12]  Goo Hye Sun is so pretty....
source: http://ygpress.blogspot.ca/2015/02/goo-hye-sun-kim-so-eun-kim-sung-ryung.html

7.02.2015 LMH safely arrive at INC airport

Yeobo i'm at the airport, see u soon. miss you mucchh  :-*
*Note no more earphone after exit out at the entrance ;)
B9Ot9JVCMAMP3BF.jpghehe see what i mean :)
B9O0WkECQAAOEUV.jpg

B9O3HBZCUAA3DIt.jpg

Poor MH his fans surrounded him like bees lol

B9O3GyGCMAAKRHL.jpg
B9O1DLYCMAAJEr4.jpg

B9O3NiZCMAEte3y.jpg
B9O3NhfCcAAxMEW.jpg
B9O5eDdCMAAP18B.jpg

Yay... so many times pouting mouth Minhossi :D

B9Oyf2dCMAA5dy3.jpg

B9OxOtYCUAAEaJS.jpg
B9OxCkYCEAA2L0N.jpg
B9O1M9vCUAAqBp4.jpg

credit as tagged

Just found this! Not sure if both are same!

The shirt he wore yesterday seem to be the same one he wore in 2009

idDjSMpRp

I have seen a video of this where LMH & Kim Joon does some shopping for their modelling together and on the way they find a poster/still of BOF or jandi and Minho tells Kim Joon "I hope she is doing well" something like that..Can someone bring the video..Yest i got the video but found it was removed from youtube..

@gayu312 thank you! I knew it was familiar just hadn't time to search for it yet;-)

Haptic mission, the mentioned part at 11:15:-) It seems close, but not exactly same if I'm counted the stripes well and the white stripes seem wider on the recent one. 
He is in black and white, just as GHS at the wedding;-)

Seeing our prince pouting so much again, I have to post more of our princess' pouting! Hahaha! Our pouting Minsun!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_6jUmn6AzuA9WM1Qifwgkuhyesun-090109.jpg131.jpg2040324580_56b0cec3.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXQj_96hM_krvJFDyoFwoImg0404_20140509142503_6.jpg
Credit to owners and as tagged