♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@may21st yes for your question. Koo ever tweet about "201."

Even she didn't attend his hubby movie premiere, she has already know from a far day and give him support through her tweet :)

They relationship is really positive. Supporting each other and in their way, both always do they best!

Kepp the minsun faith burning sisters!

And, chukae for lee min ho's movie premiere in korea. I hope his movie will hit a big viewers and he continuing play movie. Cause we know, who is the best movie director hihihihi

This day hye sun share link twitter @facebook 
did you notice???

1st tweet
"I'm fine, thank you"

f0dnq9I2j

2nd tweet
"I m doing well Ghamja"

p3J8Nnf3j

3rd tweet
" chestnut and sundae are also getting along well"

exdV1ZJTj

4 "2015 Blood Koo hye sun as Yoo Ri-Ta"

eyoZIttnj

About tweet no 1, 2, 3 why hs share link this day @fb not 9 jan.
like always she did when she tweet something.
did our princess want say something??? she's fine

so if our princess fine so we are
remember this tweet 06 dec 2011

or3bj.jpg?w=468&h=625

사랑합니다. yfrog.com/hwor3bjj

translate : I Love You

Hyesun’s old drawing says: "i will forever lie and cheat if it would make you happy"

229799_312338985523105_1661165768_n_zps0

@koohs tweet June 23th,2012
one day after mh's birthday kekeke

Keep support minsun and pray for their success for GB and Blood^^
Don't worry be happy!!!

I want to ask just 1 QST ....did LMHssi work together with AJH and JJH ?? from what I know they dont !! So why did they attend GB premiere ;) ?!!We know that all of them know our GHS but they dont know each other or have a project together...I know that our princess support her husband ofc, maybe she ask from her co-stars to attend the event !!well that what I am thinking about ...I dont know ,maybe Iam wrong :)

WafaD said: I want to ask just 1 QST ....did LMHssi work together with AJH and JJH ?? from what I know they dont !! So why did they attend GB premiere ;) ?!!We know that all of them know our GHS but they dont know each other or have a project together...I know that our princess support her husband ofc maybe she ask from her co-stars to attend the event !!well that what I am thinking about ...I dont know ,maybe Iam wrong :)

Hahaha  Your  analyses are insightful, minsunners! Guess that is from following Minsun for so long!Our princess has tweeted her support. We know she is always by his side even though when not physically. lol
Happy about her non-attendance!  It just means she is not just one of the co-stars .  =))  =))  =))Minsun are so protective of their relationship! May God bless them!  ;) :x 
Still on cloud 9 over LMH's sweet answer. hahaha!Q: What do you value?LMH:"What (you) cherish in (your) heart. The relationship where you can depend on each other, and turn to (one another) for comfort when you're feeling tired."
P.S. Also love the minsun favorite colors, dark gray, white and then to total black! :)

Thanks great analysis everyone :-bd

The facts

1) if you notice a real couple eg YoonA & Lee Seungil, she didnt attended his "Love Today" movie vip premiere too

2) No Real Couple is seen in an event if they can avoid b'cos they try to be away from media's eyes the only way to keep their r/ship last longer.

3) refer to KR Entertainment Culture as i said b4

Here another common friend of Minsun attended G1970 vip premiere >> Park Kyung-lim,

B7yl167CAAAYvzA.jpg

She's a costar with Hyesun in "The Musical" m4-enough-torture.jpg

and meet Minho recently as mces at LMH Naver Live Talk

Ph6GgJoz.jpg:small

005KMYjAgw1eo2dhdy3erj30jz0b8di2.jpg
cr as logo and the uploader for YT

Keep the Minsun Faith burning, Never Doubt Minsun is Real :x

Minsun mannerisms! Hahaha! The pouting of lips,  the hands clasping in that manner and the touching of fiddling with hair around the ear ( the funny thing is his hair is too short for it) ! kkk
credit as taggedB7yX10QCMAA7K5d.jpgcredit as tagged

Embedded image permalink
credit as tagged

@Tsg  Good question, why our girl did not attend? .Ask yourself , shouldn't the attention be fully focused on the movie and the casts' acting?.kkkPlease don't worry, our prince has his princess' total support as always! :) If you read through all our posts and analyses, you will find the answer! lol! JJH and AJH  belong to the same agency as KRW as sis @llik already mentioned above. :)
I love our thoughtful couple! May God shower many more blessings upon them! Minsun rocks! :)Wishing box office success for Gangnam 70! Daebak! :)

Hello Minsuners bros/sists :-h

Just a MILD REMINDER.

Please be reminded to give proper credit to the owner of the pics or their work when you post. Aslo do dont simply removed KR Minoz watermaked when you crop the pics. 

We don't want any msunderstanding whatsoever, Thanks.

btw @tsg your name list credit   Monika Setiono ( 2 ) @monika_leeminho  ·
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sk532o

after Min Ho's movie comes out - the media will find a way to tangle him with his new lady costar - twist his words, actions etc-When it comes to Min Ho - any news sell . So what I keep in mind 1) the filming of the movie is over - he no longer sees them in a daily basis - whatever scenes or chemistry is past tense 2) What did Min Ho showed the public recently ? His last concert where he was wearing a picture of Choco on his shirt and most importantly - a picture of a girl on the back of his jacket who is clearly Hye Sun. He is wearing the same jacket for the last 2 years. No one can mistake the photo for anyone else but Hye Sun .the photo does not resemble his past nor present lady costars. This is what I want to believe . For those who is shipping Min Ho with his Heirs costar - Min Ho believe in secret relationship so if he dating his Heirs costar - she would not be in his premiere. Everyone should wonder why his BOF costar and the movie that made him famous was not there in person to support him .Its because there is probably an after party for his close friends and family hosted by our Minsun couple .Btw- Hye Sun's costars supported Min Ho not because of the same agency - it's because Min Ho is Hye sun one and only .If it's because of the same agency - why not all the others?It's too coincidental . I think this is Hye sun costar showing support for her and her ghamja .

Sorry for the long post guys ☺️

For anyone who has watched 118 times all time favorite ِDrama.
And the first part, has remained supportive of the Minsun couple, the
question is such a sweet pleasure.
God knows that I believe exists.

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are you all :-h :-h

i'm so happy with all your Minsun analysis,posts and updates they made my day thanks sisters :-* :-* :-*

minho shi you are making even more obvious by not inviting your princess :P:P

princess you are soo beautiful in ur selcas :x :x

sisters we had a great year start with flow of vitaminsun i wish it continues [-O< [-O<

CELEBRATION TIME \:D/ \:D/ <:-P <:-P \m/ \m/

new18_zpsffc186ce.jpg

ONCE AGAIN THANKS SISTERS/BROS FOR ALL YOUR POSTS AND UPDATES LOVE U ALL SEE U SOON  :-h :-h

a7d60165ef5d0460e8aef081c2dafb4b_zps3f8d

Lee Min Ho Will Pick Up Trash in Gangnam with 500 Audience Members If Film Hits 5 Million 2015.01.21 18:33 The cast of Gangnam 1970 made bold official promises. Gangnam 1970 launched the global premiere screening event on January 20 at the Megabox theater in COEX, gathering great response from the audience. The global premiere took place in the form of a counter-junket attended by reporters from 13 countries that have purchased or confirmed the film′s premiere. For the first time for a Korean film, the reporters from foreign media outlets visited Korea to carry out interviews, increasing anticipation for the global premiere of Gangnam 1970. The main and supporting cast members of Gangnam 1970, including Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won, Jung Jin Young, AOA’s Seolhyun, Lee Yeon Du, Han Jae Young, Yoo Seung Mok, Um Hyo Seop, Jung Ho Bin, Choi Jin Ho, Heo Sung Min, Kim Yoo Yeon and director Yoo Ha thanked the audience members through the stage greeting. Director Yoo Ha said, “This film is a film with a message. I hope that you can feel many things by watching it.” Lee Min Ho stated, “I would like to steal the hearts of men through this film. I hope that the male audience members will enjoy the movie.” Kim Rae Won said, “I think it will be a great movie if you enjoy it comfortably. Enjoy watching and please spread good words to those around you.” Jung Jin Young stated, “Gangnam 1970 is the first 19-plus movie that I’ve done in a long time. That’s how intense it is. I think that’s the strength of our movie. Many stories are included in it.” Lastly, Seolhyun said, “I prepared hard since this is my first film. I hope you can see it in a positive light and enjoy watching.” Lee Min Ho Will Pick Up Trash in Gangnam with 500 Audience Members If Film Hits 5 Millionlarge view About the official promise, Lee Min Ho stated, “I would like to change my official promise since I don’t have a driver’s license for motorcycles. If the movie hits five million, I will select 500 audience members and pick up trash in Gangnam along with the director,” bringing out a round of applause from the audience. Jung Jin Young, who operates a dry cleaner’s in the film, said, “If the movie hits five million, I will iron the clothes of 500 audience members,” and Kim Rae Won, who previously made a promise to take a special picture with his on-screen rival Jo Jae Hyun in the SBS drama Punch said, “I’ve already come to a mutual agreement with Jo Jae Hyun sunbae.” Seolhyun shared, “I’ve already prepared Sun Hye’s costumes to dance to Like A Cat when the film hits one million.” The global premiere event was attended by numerous Korean celebrities, including Kim Woo Bin, Kim Hee Sun, miss A’s Suzy, Park Bo Young, Ahn Jae Hyeon, Lee Jia, Park Kyung Rim, Kim Bum, Jung Il Woo, Ji Jin Hee, Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Jung Won, Jo Sung Ha, Kim Hye Sun, Kim Min Seo, Choi Tae Jun, Im Ju Hwan, Oh Ju Wan, CN Bue’s Lee Jong Hyun and Kang Min Hyuk, G.Na, AOA, Bae Soo Bin, Kim Ji Hoon, Hong Seung Jin, Royal Pirates, Ju Da Young, Han Da Eun and more. A number of foreign celebrities also graced the event, including the Chinese star couple Julian Cheung and Anita Yuen. Gangnam 1970 depicting the story of two men’s desire, friendship and betrayl surrounding Gangnam during the 1970’s when Seoul was going through development is the final piece of director Yoo Ha’s street trilogy, starring Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won, Jung Jin Young, Seolhyun, Yoo Seung Mok, Kim Ji Soo and more. The film premieres on January 21. Photo credit: Newsen Reporter : Jo Yeon Kyung | Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung Source : http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/85668/lee-min-ho-5-million-promise

Lee Min-ho wants to ‘stand proud’ Updated : January 21 2015 In an interview with a local media outlet, actor Lee Min-ho said he wants to be a person who can be proud in any situation. “I think that I have to be responsible for the love and attention the public gives me,” he said in the interview. “A person cannot look into the future, but I want to become a man, and an actor who can stand proud in any situation.” Speaking about his choice of the movie “Gangnam 1970” for a return to the big screen, Lee said that he wanted a project with a message. “Rather than showing some of my aspects, I wanted a project that had a meaning, a message,” he said. In the movie, Lee plays Kim Jong-dae, a young man who chooses the life of crime in order to overcome poverty at a time Seoul’s now-affluent Gangnam region was undergoing rapid development. In following the lives of Kim Jong-dae and Baek Yong-ki, another gangster played by Kim Rae-won, the movie sheds light on the dark side of Korea’s rapid economic development. “(Before the drama “Boys over Flowers”) I had difficult times. I have had my dark times, and moments that I wanted to break free from,” he said in the interview. “Such experiences helped me understand Jong-dae’s feelings without much difficulty.” (khnews@heraldcorp.com) Source : http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501211742110947435_2