♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guys, take ALL interviews articles with a pinch of salt. After following k entertainment and reading articles for so long, we know most of the time it is not exactly as said. One twist of the word or things taken out of context and even how the questions are asked , etc can change the way it seems.Media and those who translate them into articles like to sensationalize things.We can't take them all literally.
@ConnieD as sis @Sukreen mentioned it is not exactly what LMH said according to info from sis, Ayesuper1.. So believe or not, it is up to you.We know LMH is a good person. Just read the interview above , he still recognises BOF brought him many fans.
Instead of reacting , we have to think and search and analyse. Think beyond the rhetoric. :)There are also different views on it,just like this excerpt from a  comment at the bottom of the article at Hancinema. Quote:I Find that hilarious and honest. He didn't say he hated it. And I'm sure he has fond memories. All actors "grow up" and look back at their past work with embarrassment so they don't watch. I'm sure that's what he meant. You can't trust sound bites either, they want to make headlines and misconstrue what the actor is really saying.
 credit ladygin.http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-i-can-t-watch-boys-over-flowers-anymore-77703.html

So, let's stay calm and continue keeping  the Minsun faith! Minsun fighting! :)Let's cheer for LMH's G70 and GHS' Blood ! Daebak!  
:x  :x :x

Lee Min-ho, Jung Il-woo and Kim Bum have been catching up with each other.

According to reports, the three met at a cafe in southern Seoul at the end of last year for the first time in four years, and have been meeting regularly since.

Lee and Jung have been friends since they were in middle school. Kim became friends with the other two, who are both two years older than him, after he worked with Jung on the sitcom “High Kick!” in 2006.

Although the three have been unable to meet for some time, industry sources say that they share a strong bond.

“They have been unable to meet often, but (Lee) never forgets to invite Jung and Kim to events,” an official at Lee’s agency told media.

Source : http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501201406045569926_2

Sorry before,
i love Minsun but LEE MINHO YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING, i think LMH have obsesion to become fighter in his drama so he like city hunter that much because that drama bring him so much fans in china RIGHt LEE MINHO??? and also he get super beautifulllllll girlfriend in city hunter right??? (hahaha) eat that drama LMH

My Georges GOO HYE SUN is not worthy for YOU LEE MINHO

Thank you @Sukreen and @S_sun for the infos, relieving:-) I don't like when the media twisted their words (or translated very differently) just for making controversies and gossips. I don't take this articles so seriously (I was tweeting to him jokingly;-), during my four mont research about our dear couple I learnt to believe their actions, than some of their words, or specially every kind of articles, posts etc. I can't say sometimes my faith is not struggling a litle because some "news", but then I open this thread and you're always cheer me up and give strenght:-)

Lee Min-ho talks about 'Gangnam 1970'

Korean actor Lee Min-ho is known for playing the role of a wealthy, love-struck heir in popular domestic dramas. It is this image, not the dark brooding one he is soon to unveil, that the star projects on the cover of The Star's February issue.

In an interview with the self-titled "No. 1 Star & Style" fashion magazine, the 27-year-old heartthrob talked about his role transformation in the upcoming film "Gangnam 1970," directed by Yoo Ha.

(THE STAR Magazine)
Lee stars as a petty gangster in the noir crime film, in a much-anticipated unfettering of typecast chains. His gritty portrayal of an opportunistic hoodlum is set in Seoul in the 1970s, during the development of the now-affluent Gangnam district.

"I want moviegoers to feel like coming out to the cinema wasn't a waste of time," the heartthrob actor confessed.

Waxing slightly lyrical, Lee added that he had younger viewers in mind: "I hope (they) will not be as steeped in uncertainty about their futures as I was. I want to give them the message that they should work hard to better their lives."

Yet on set, the actor was less introspective as he charmed staff with his smile and sensitive personality. Lee, who won acclaim in romantic dramas like "Boys Over Flowers" and "The Heirs," is set to make female viewers swoon once more with his steady gaze and all-white outfit in the next issue of the Korean fashion magazine. 

On the topic of girls, the actor revealed that he was attracted to women he could "converse well with." That doesn't necessarily mean she has to be perfect. "Everyone has their own merits. I think girls who know their strong points and have self-esteem are attractive. I find unexpected weaknesses charming," the star said.

So it seems Lee, who is soon to appear on screen as a pauper-turned-gangster, is ruled by his soft side. What does he value? "What (you) cherish in (your) heart. The relationship where you can depend on each other, and turn to (one another) for comfort when you're feeling tired."

"Gangnam 1970," starring Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won, will open nationwide on Wednesday. The February issue of The Star will hit shelves this Friday.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

• credit kpopherald. http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501201424095875989_2

That's definitely our girl! So sweet! He described their relationship so well and values their love in his heart! Aaaaaw!You are the Man, LMH-ssi!  :x

Hello Minsuners bros/sists, have a nice day/night to all. :-h

@lliK you're welcome. if you noticed, it's not the 1st time MH's interviews been twisted. You can checked back on the past years media interviews too.

We too should also understand how K-Entertainment culture works, esp in dating and relatonship, it's totally far far different from what we're thinking of too,

Btw Belief isn't based on proof, it's faith in something you can't prove.

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.~Stuart Chase

Keep the Minsun Faith burning, Never Doubt Minsun is Real :x

[news]

구혜선, 셀카 사진 공개…'화사한 미모'

Goo Hye Sun, took a photograph published ... 'bright beauty'

20150120_1421726222_73368900_1_99_201501

[TV Report = jojunyoung News] Ku Hye Sun has unveiled picture.

Ku Hye Sun via Twitter 20th  "
2015 Blood Yoo Rita Ku Hye Sun" posted a picture with that article.

Published in the photo Ku Hye Sun boasts a splendid beauty and can take the POV. Especially large eyeball with a clear visage caught the eye.

Ku Hye Sun is cast in the upcoming drama 'Blood' to be broadcast by KBS-2TV this February.

<Photo Source = GHS Twitter>

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=213&aid=0000619132&sid1=001&spi_ref=m_news_twitter

For those who missed seeing this video like me :D

LMH Gangnam 1970 Arirang Showbiz Korea,
it's now has been completed with English subtitle~ pls credit to the uploader :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2f3xd3_15-01-20-showbiz-korea-%EA%B0%95%EB%82%A8-1970_webcam

B7x7GvaCQAE866N.jpg

NOTE @ 2.50-2.54  Even in sitting position there's "Minsun mannerism" :D

Keep the Minsun Faith burning, Never Doubt Minsun is Real " :x

@S_sun thanks for that enlightenment... I still believe in our couple. Up to today the Re:Minho concert in Seoul gave me a great impact that the relationship is alive and kicking. So I'll keep on hanging on to that belief until they finally reveal themselves out in the open.. 

"So it seems Lee, who is soon to appear on screen as a pauper-turned-gangster, is ruled by his soft side. What does he value? "What (you) cherish in (your) heart. The relationship where you can depend on each other, and turn to (one another) for comfort when you're feeling tired."

Does this sentence look like a guy who ended his relationship? ? Surely not!..He is always driven by his lady love and knows how to protect her well !! He might have many entertainment friends and so does Koo. But its always his one and only who has his heart and that's our Koo!

All leading ladies of LMH attended! Except Koo :) ha haaa..Minsun why are you so obvious now! Koo always attended all her friends VIP premiere..But LMH's she dint attend..Ha ha..i smell more fishy now :x The most funny thing is even Koo's blood co-star Ahn Jae-Hyeon & Ji jin Hee attends but not Koo :))

• Sad 1

My brief analysis here

Leading ladies of LMH

Park Bo young - attended as she acted twice with him

Moon Chae won - Cant attend and support as her movie competing with GB

Son ye jin - dint attend as filming movie

Kim Hee sun - attended

Park Min young - obviously no

Park Shin Hye - Latest heroine

Its sooo obvious Minsun!!!! Ha haa! The most popular drama pair avoiding!Koo who supports all her friends dint attend..Why?? Because they are an item!

Even Koo's drama "Blood" co-star "Ahn Jaehyun" & " Ji Jin hee" attended.

Special screening of "Gangnam blues" in LMH's home tonight with his one and only Koo :smiley:

• Sad 1