♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@gayu312 OMG !!! Awww.... Perfect VITAMINSUN early morning :) Oori koo reporting to Oppa about pets ^^Awww...... How sweeet..... :x :x :):)
Was actually waiting for ur tweet KHS ssi.. Love u  :x :-* :-*
Oppa... ur wify is doing well... so... dont worry :) Fighting for Innisfree Malaysia Event :-* <:-P <:-P

11.01.2015 LMH arrve safely at INC

B7BZ30jCIAAbmaS.jpg
B7BbWClCYAAqF0z.jpg

yay.. how happy to be home :D

B7BdsOTCUAAKhfj.jpg

B7BbkGICcAEWI0K.jpg

Uncle BG Lee in action lol :)

B7Ba8cVCMAE0nn3.jpg
B7Bdq6oCYAA3w2m.jpg
B7BdrkECMAA934b.jpg

I guess this is way to give MH the gift directly to him either at the airport or fansigning but, no way at fan meet & greet organise by his cfs company :)

B7BegLLCEAARwYf.jpg
B7BehN8CQAAbKD0.jpg

credit as logo

Hello Minsuners bros/sists, be happy :-h

MH is JP; HS is JD therefore BOF is Real
Thus Minsun is REAL :-bd

Keep the Minsun faith burning, Never Doubt Minsun is Real. :x

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw0WSB_Mj2a047iSSJRv_

I was surfing the net and came across a photo and video of Min Ho on the set of Personal taste when choco came to visit. Min Ho had blankets on him with hearts all over it - it reminded me of Ku's tweet when of her dog had a blanket or scarf with hearts all over it -LOL. Sorry I can't post the vids or photo . It was a really cute vid of Minho and Choco sitting on his lap.

I was surfing the net and came across a photo and video of Min Ho on the set of Personal taste when choco came to visit. Min Ho had blankets on him with hearts all over it - it reminded me of Ku's tweet when of her dog had a blanket or scarf with hearts all over it -LOL. Sorry I can't post the vids or photo . It was a really cute vid of Minho and Choco sitting on his lap.

Here it is :)

Credits to the uploader

@gayu312‌ sis - I think it's our princess that is into heart blankets cuz if you remember there was a photo our MinSun couple sitting on the floor sharing a hearts blanket .I think our princess is behind the cutesy heart blankets .Blue and pink( his and hers) heart blanket on Min Ho. Our minsun couple is so romantic and cutesy . Minho's new song" A song for you " is clearly a song dedicated to GHS .The lyrics is all about his " Sun"shine and one and only - words all related to Goo Hye Sun . May our Minsun couple love for each other get stronger and stronger everyday . There is no true love story like theirs. May they always include us Minsunners in their journey to love to their own family one day . Best of luck always to our true couple in both their business and personal life . [-O<

Read this in FB! Dont know if this is confirmed news!

[2015.01.08] LEE MIN-HO BREAKS OUT OF KOREA FOR A HONG KONG FILM

f0qKaFjgj

Korean "god" Lee Min-Ho has already become a "hot property" in the Asian film industry. Film companies and directors from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan have flocked to work with him. Reportedly this Korean "god" has received around 30 scripts in the past half a year. Among the scripts, Lee Min-Ho was the most interested in Raymond Wong Pak Ming's Pegasus Motion Picture new film BOUNTY HUNTER (SEUNG GUM LIM YUN, tentative title). The fact was that he once with the Korean series CITY HUNTER had hundreds of thousands of girls under his spell and the titles were very similar.

BOUNTY HUNTER's director will be Korean film BLACK HOUSE director Terra Shin. It will be a modern action film that will plan to go into production in April. The team will shoot on location in Korea. Pegasus will spare no expense to create a surprising action film. Aside from lead actor Lee Min-Ho, stars from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan will participate. Along with the Donnie Yen Chi Tan starred IP MAN 3, Pegasus looks to reach new heights in film this year!

Source :http://hktopten.blogspot.in/2015/01/20150108-lee-min-ho-breaks-out-of-korea.html?m=1

Guest sareerat_e9aa

I feel like we are follow up and reading romance love story and cheer both lead couple to happy ending in their love, focus, sad and happy with coincidence they shown indirectly or directly.
Global eyes from over the world see and cheer them both silent and echo sound : also with me.. ;)
Love and wait to see them (our lovely couple) happy ending in their love theme.

[-O< :x :-*

Guest dianaharumi

oh i remember something.....
;);)
http://jyjromanianfans.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/tony_hong_king_of_ratings.jpg.
Tony hong is a Korean actor who is also have the restaurant, the restaurant a lot of artists in the visit, a lot of artists are dating in his place, and confidential, from artist rokie to artist Korean  list A, for example Ji Sung and Lee Bo-young, many artists who came, who has been courting new or many years....
the question is?
whether he had long been acquainted with our princcess?

BVK77jFCUAI_LEQ.jpg:large.in he twitter his said "with beutiful lady"
owhhh..

it is because of LMH and GHS often dating in your restaurant....... right?...LOVE...i thing everything no longer anymore...always you,my everything,one and only...ku hye sun for Lee min ho.

LMH at Gangnam blues press conference today

exKSxk70j

hjOfEtBRj

f0iq6msYj

ip8JCDi9j

ipnc04Iej

Wifey's style is in you! You dont try to imitate her! It comes soo naturally for you :smiley:

idehAonqj

f06YHnpwj

According to the director, LMH's Jong Dae character has feelings for "SUN HYE" played by AOA's SeolHyeon. :wink: So every time he calls her in the movie, whom else would he have had in his mind?? if its was Hye Sun it would be too obvious :D

Credits to the owner

Sisters! ! Palli palli! Vote please! Dramafever awards ceremony on Feb 5th. The poll is not closed yet. They have started announcing the guests for the award ceremony! Please vote more.

http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/nominees/best-actress

And also for angel eyes in best drama category!

Here are more details about the ceremony

http://dramafeverawards3.splashthat.com

I really hope our princess wins this..

Guest ayesuper1

Someone spreaded rumour that MH has Bed scene (As if it is very dirty scene) in his movie this time. But today article said "he has no bed scene. We didnt shoot from the very first time." puhaha. At that time, some minsuners believed her rumour, so she made some minsuners worry and sad. But now, we can say she is a liar n still she keeps lying. Kkkk. But only she didnt know and still dont know. "nobody believed her news at that time. Have been and will be" Dont touch our couple anymore.

Hi.minsuners

Long time no see ;)

I am doing well too like minsun. Hahahahahahaahahaha

Someone spreaded rumour that MH has Bed scene (As if it is very dirty scene) in his movie this time. But today article said "he has no bed scene. We didnt shoot from the very first time." puhaha. At that time, some minsuners believed her rumour, so she made some minsuners worry and sad. But now, we can say she is a liar n still she keeps lying. Kkkk. But only she didnt know and still dont know. "nobody believed her news at that time. Have been and will be" Dont touch our couple anymore.

Hi.minsuners

Long time no see ;)

I am doing well too like minsun. Hahahahahahaahahaha

Wow :) Thanks a lot sis @ayesuper1 for the clarification :) We missed you..Happy that Minho dint do such scenes! His movie can easily do well even without that! Hallyu king after all :) Proud of our prince charming :)