♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Sisters-I think Koo's recent selca shows the result of after party of the New year . She looks disheveled and her eyes are blood shot . I think that is what the tweet means - New year's washed up-hahaha I think she was partying with hubby and friends \:D/

I found this on Minoz Hungary FB page: "Wow - Lee Min Ho's mom attended her lovely boy RE:MINHO FINALE concert last nigh"

My opinion that not just her;-) (Specially after yesterday evening watched the concert video again and looking through some pictures from it;-)

I guess this "look" to mom:
10418498_900916806598656_611973647726044
cr. Minoz Hungary FB page

and this look somebody else, to the other side;-)

10888676_913427452003522_767235332052841
cr. Asian King Lee Min Ho FB page

maybe?;-)

2012100401000174600015581_zps59ae2e9d.jp
cr: loveghs.wordpress.com

I know, I'm just daydreaming as usual;-)

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are u all :-h :-h

thanks princess for your smiling selca along with ur "Honey Ghamja" you look tired take some rest

its been 6 years for this Wonderful drama it has ranked #1 high school drama and still been watched in various drama sites till date
‪#‎BoysOverFlowers‬ chuka hae !!!

8_zps2c63e432.jpg

7_zps7ab26523.jpg
9_zpsd672e85c.jpg

6_zps12434fb7.jpg

10_zps86e64db7.jpg
11_zps6df2efbd.jpg

Cr:Astelle Minsun fb page

oh!!its already been 6 years for BOF  Congratulatons  =D> =D>

wah.. our couple look so good together miss them much  :(:((

o god please put them together in a drama or movie in near future  [-O< [-O<

thanks sisters for all your posts and updates and for posting wonderful VITAMINSUNS  let keep them comming

love u all see u soon :-h :-h

a7d60165ef5d0460e8aef081c2dafb4b_zps3f8d

OMGgggggggg ... speechless 8-}
Honey Ghamja? :-? :P;))  :o3
this is very bold from our princess Hyesunssi :-bd :x

yay... what can you say when prince Minho is singing the 'My Everything" NEVER miissed at any of his events, concert or FM ever since after BOF and New Year 2015 eve singing "Be My Last Love" (all minsuners know this ;) lol and added his new album For You saying "Darling" "Saranghae" etc... :-* Well... It's been >6th years and counting since they met at the BOF 1st script reading lol wow what a great timing "Honey Ghamja" :D

Yiheyyy...Jan 5th 2015 BOF 6th years Anniversary \:D/ <:-P

Thanks so much @Ayesuper1 @bambi & all K-sisters, we can never been better without direct link from Seoul, @S_sun @Gayu312 @Rajita_ Veni @Vineela @myoblu @shadia71 @ZamZam and all Intl' Minsuners bros/sists I'm so sorry not mentioning all your names, for being together all these years in good and bad times as one BIG MINSUN FAMILY you are awesome gosh just great.. it's worth waiting, Never Doubt Minsun is REAL :D

IPCqb.gif

@‌gayu-sis I also want to add that Koo mentioned on her one of her tweet that ghamja is "the kid who waits for her at home" When filming Bof- Koo refered to Minhosshi asthe "kid "cuz she is a noona to him. I do wish we can see them together.i don't think we will see them in any drama soon . It's too close for comfort and I think the entertainment industry knows they are together. That's why it was cheesy of his City Hunter costar to insinuate she Minhis girlfriend in 2011. Have a good day or night sisters

10 Ways to celebrate New Year's Eve K-drama style
by Lauren Jinkerson on Tue, Dec 30, 2014

2. Fireworks:

Fireworks go with hot weather...not the freezing temperatures of New Year's Eve. But if you live in a sunnier climate and have the luck to be able to have warm weather all year round, think about finding some fireworks. In most of my favorite K-dramas, there is at lease one scene with fireworks — Boys Over FlowersPlayful KissPinocchioI Need Romance 2012 shows just how romantic fireworks can be. Nothing says exciting night like ending it with fireworks!

4. Ice Skating: Boys Over Flowers

Ice Skating with friends is a perfect way to celebrate New Year's Eve. It gets you outside, even in the coldest weather. You're guaranteed some laughs as  your slip and slide over the ice. This is a great option if you want a lower key, less fuss night while still having a lot of fun. Besides, all the sparkly Christmas lights will still be up, making it that much more of a magical evening.

50072223.jpg

(sorry to skip the unrelated)
read more : http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-ways-to-celebrate-new-years-eve-k-drama-style/

10917790_352389908280449_637429516222765
Îmi placeComenteazăhttp:
   HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BOYS OVER FLOWERS !!!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY  M I N S U N !!!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MINSUNNERS !!! BOF - I'll cherish you ! -Drama , you are already a universal , forever , legend ! Beautiful , intriguing , captivating , interesting , a story so often find in life , that's why you'll live endless !   Minsunners  ,you are the most faithful , loving , patient , polite , intelligent and tolerant fans ever seen ! Long live Minsunners , we have a long and tough mission ahead , like always !        I LOVE YOU !  MINSUN , did you new that you'll become the new , famous love story of the world ?! Yes , you did , you are , you'll be ! YOU'll conquer the minds and hearts of generation to come , because you have in you the fire of the true love ! LONG LIVE AND LOVE TO YOU ! TO HAVE A BLESSED FAMILY WITH HEALTHY ,INTELLIGENT AND NAUGHTY CHILDREN !      I LOVE YOU !           HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALL OF YOU ! BEAUTIFUL AND RICH FUTURE !