♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

The song is so good! I wish this duet if uri minsun sings it would be soo good!!

I may be dreaming! Since minsun dint attend any drama awards they might be watching together each other, sitting on a sofa. First tuning the above event for listening to Minho's song and next tuning into SBS for seeing wifey getting nominated!

The song was great as lee minho ssi too...specialy in the scene when he enters to the stage it remembered me with the playground scene in BOF10806259_648759621902278_830450904623300

kkot9-185.jpg

I hope MinSun will end this year with a beautiful kiss like this 
bof.jpg?w=640Happy new Year to all minsunners :x

gayu312 said: The song is so good! I wish this duet if uri minsun sings it would be soo good!! I may be dreaming! Since minsun dint attend any drama awards they might be watching together each other, sitting on a sofa. First tuning the above event for listening to Minho's song and next tuning into SBS for seeing wifey getting nominated!

What do you think sis, will LMH take something into his show on Jan 3 in Seoul about BOF? Just because the close 6 yr "anniversary" of the first episode was airing on 5 Jan. 2009?! I just thought 'cause after all that day was what it called "become famous overnight" for him;-)
I know  officially "nothing" related his concert to BOF, well, in my eyes almost everything:-) For example I've just realized why his necklace pendant (the coat of arm type) seemed so familiar to me, when yesterday while watched BOF last episode (8th times) I've seen JanDi's  uniform with the Shinwa school emblem.:-)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=398355577008843&set=a.147669015410835.1073741826.100005032123923&type=1&theater

Read about the concert will live airing around the world, do you think he is preparing something very special for that show?;-)

@sukreen sis - thank you! Min Ho is singing with full of emotion and seriousness . You can tell as he was singing and looking straight into a camera - he is dedicating it to the song's owner -his everything , his one and only - Ms Goo Hye Sun! Thank you Min Hosshi for giving minsunner a late xmas present and new years gift! Bravo for choosing and singing the songs !

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are u all  :-h :-h

happy-new-year-2014-to-all_zpsac3adc0c.j

hope minsun had nice time together waiting for princess tweet

pziyGmwDDGtp_zpsf5be66ff.jpg

thanks sisters for all your posts and updates making joondi lively and beautiful

love u all see u soon  :-h :-h :-h

a7d60165ef5d0460e8aef081c2dafb4b_zps3f8d