♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

LeeMinHo...Dear... Really you are soo great <3 Only because of you i came to know about KOREA and Korean Dramas & Kpop <3 :) Now Visiting Korea is my dream Cz you are there in Korea <3 Hearty Congratulations for winning the Award <3 You really deserve this award for spreading Korean Wave in India & throughout the World <3
You are just Superb <3 Love you loads <3 Wishing you all the success for your upcoming projects and wish u win many more awards <3 Love u soooooo much <3
Proud to be Minoz & Minsunner
Pic cr.summerminoz
B2o0zKZCUAI9Zr6.jpgB2o0yVHCEAACfpK.jpgB2o0xDiCYAA8uJJ.jpg

Daebak!! Congrats Minho-ssi, we are all very proud for you :-bd
You & your princess are our inspiration, ever since BOF days, today, tomorrow & forever.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning :x

B2owNyVCAAAi06E.jpg

Event over now Minho is going home

B2o8blkCIAImJ5l.jpg
B2o8cUICAAALXLd.jpg

B2o8cUICcAAdSf_.jpg
credit to the owner as tagged & Minoz_love

17.11.2014 KHS GV 'Daughter" at Megabox

shared by 송씨네@songcine81

영화 '다우더' GV 시작되었습니다. 배우이자 감독 구혜선 씨와 피아노선생 정희 역의 윤다경 씨가 함께 하셨습니다.
The movie ' the Dow more ' GV has started. Actor and Director Gu Hye-Seon and Mr. piano teacher, Jung-Hee Mr. Yoon da-Kyung of the station together. (bing translator)

Congrats, LMH-ssi! It is great your efforts are recognized. :Behind every successful man is a strong woman! hehehe!I hope and pray that both of you continue to inspire each other and be each other 's pillar of strength as you continue your individual projects and this journey together. :)Both had been recognized for their works, GHS-ssi received the honorary 'Minister of Knowledge Economy Commendation' award for her artistry works and LMH-ssi, the Virtuosity Award by the Prime Minister. for his works in spreading hallyu wave.Both in simple black, dressing not to stand out, staying humble. That's our couple!677590221_zps441f147f.jpg  credit newswire.seoul.co.kr201411172108311119_1_zps07511a7b.jpg~ori
credit mydaily.co.kr
Minsun rocks! Let's continue this support for this wonderful couple who always work so hard and remain humble.Let's pray they continue to  stay true to themselves and their hearts! Fighting! :)

Helloooooo sists :* i've missed u so so much ...it's has been a long time not posted here anyway thanks so much for keeping this thread alive ,keep the minsun faith always .i miss our couple too...its time for both of them to back to the small screen together or at least that's what i'm hoping ;;) 10431542_254846808035877_279057847613725

Guest sareerat_e9aa

No one discuss about my lovely couple much today, may be all of you are being back to read and touch beautiful memorable, right? :):)
Miss u all!!!MINSUN fighting!!

Good evening my dearest Minsunners ! True Minsunners never go too far off their heart and home , it isn't possible : this is the everlasting hearth of white-hot  embers of our love ! MinSun  exert upon us a magnetic force which give us life , trust , hope and happiness . At least to me ! Because of them I can trust there is still true love and faithfulness in this world . I know I can look delusional , but I can help myself to really believe in their love , in their loyalty towards each other ,in spite all hardships , all malice , all bad rumors !  This year GHS-shi presents us , her loving fans , with so many joys : her great drama , her artistic activities , beautiful till breathless photos at her events , her new Daughter-movie , her new songs , etc . I don't want to forget anything and I am grateful for everything !  Her prince was brilliant like every year , brightening like the SUN , enlightening all over around him ! I am so proud and contented for the recognition of his merits this year from the president and prime minister of Rep. of Korea ! He is worthy more than anyone and he'll be known and remembered much  more and longer than those who awarded him !  I am grateful to you , faithful Minsunners , for staying stick towards our MinSun and feeding continuously their fire ! A job which need all of your contribution little or big  or huge(@sukreen) !  Thank you ! I love you my virtual and virtuous family !

When i feel sad,bored,disappointed... i just watch this video and suddenly i become very happy ,how not and i'm listening to our best couple laughs...Oh minsun u are really controlling my mood :) 

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are u all  :-h :-h

first of all Congrats, LMH-ssi very proud of you =D> =D>  minsun always inspire me  i love them to the core :x :x

i have seen many K Dramas but never got fascinated as i did with minsun i'am so lucky to know them and to be here  :-* :-*

"LONG  LIVE MINSUN"  i'll support u till the D day 5 years is not a short time its a journey of patience, faith, hope and Love

keep the MINSUN faith burning our patience will be well rewarded

never doubt cause a7d60165ef5d0460e8aef081c2dafb4b_zps3f8d

sisters/bros thanks for all you posts and updates love u all see u soon :-h :-h