♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest dianaharumi

774437600_zps21fce120.png~original.
Q: In the drama, Jandi threw up on Junpyo after drinking. How are your drinking capacity in real life?

MH: I can't drink alot as I can't hold my alcohol too well. But for GHS, she drinks more than she eats haha

[at this, GHS burst out laughing as well and hurries to explain]

HS: The thing I actually enjoy most is the friendly atmosphere/ambiance when drinking. You can break the ice or close the gap with people you don't know well or improve relationship with friends who are not so close. And after drinking, one can become unhibbited and liberated. Alcohol is my friend (said in Chinese). Hahaha. it seems that the ambience is improved with some alcohol. I think my alcohol limit is really not too bad as I have played drinking games while karaoke with friends for 8 hours. I have never got drunk in exaggerated manner like in drama. But i have witnessed many around me who have become drunk. (laughs)

2013-08-28-10-48-20_deco_201308281400117.
like this minho....
:x :x :\"> :\">
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHzQpunSnfLKb3Te_77tq
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp1lFElSNU_Nog76-yuAh

minho ideal type :

photo JT_zps545ffc1a.jpg

Revealed preference Lee Minho ideal Koo Hye Sun vs Song Hye Kyo

bnt news News Hallyu star Lee Min Ho will like what kind of woman do?

Lee Min Ho has recently revealed their ideal in an interview, he said: "I prefer the skin beautiful and pure types, such as Song Hye Kyo or Hye Sun, like they have pale skin and Petite type.”

Transparent and elastic skin, always in the condition of skin beauty first. Especially eye wrinkles and lips splayed wrinkles clean the skin, contributes to children's faces, appearance.
 Ideal type 1. Creating Koo Hye Sun like moist eyes.

image.

minho FM in bejing 2011 were he saved jandi this is the FM were his actions speak louder then words.

Thanks sis @dianaharumi‌ :) These are wonderful collections .I really liked that interview of Minho where he told that he wants to be with her always, the girl who drinks better than him" and he actually remarked a lot about koo's drinking habbits during Taiwan promotions of BOF and also in the BTS of BOF telling her "drinker's nose"...Awww! Minsun ! I miss them a lot!!

Guest dianaharumi

yes sis @gayu312 i agree with you
:x :x lee min ho's that time already memorized really hye sun habits, which hye sun like it or not, lee min ho already fallen in love with Hye sun.that time until now.
mom @sukreen

I think the fact they give the same answer interconnected about their relationship, but with a puzzle piece, for we minsunner that have nearly 6 years, knows about their relationship, that's why every good interview lee min ho and goo hye sun, I always feel they also signaled to us that their relationship is still strong until now.just see,analysis,and always happy....
:x :x

16.11.2014 LMH arrived at INC airport @ 5am KST from LV

Welcome home Prince Minho >:D
your princess wifey waiting, she don't have any event today :x

B2hkB1OCcAAS9FV.jpg
B2hj_reCUAAFlqH.jpg
B2hAV_uCMAEQeZ_.jpg
wonder what's in the red big bag :D
B2hiHzyCEAAoE_L.jpg
wonder if he's talking to someone here : D
B2h0eUbCUAAjdMq.jpg
cr KSC, SweetMino, Jamteang, ScorpionMino

There is a video on Youtube with this title (sorry, I can't link it) when LMH has arrived today.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"20141116 LeeMinHo Incheon Airport 입국~~by Rainbow_MH The last few moments show when he take in the car and I have a faint feeling that somebody was waiting him in the car. I've just dying to know who could be there, if my feeling is right!?;-) 

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Secrets in Lee Min Ho's new jewelry designB1qyDb0IgAEzmNN_3.jpgPopular actor Lee Min Ho recently collaborated with famous Hong Kong-based Chow Tai Fook Jewellery to design an exclusive line of jewelry. However, the unique design hides a secret in plain sight. Can you see Lee Min Ho's initials and lucky number that are embedded into the 7-sided heptagon?
Screenshot_2014-11-03_15.56.32_2_1.png

First of all, the heptagon's 7 sides have special meanings. As Lee Min Ho explained, "Each of the heptagon's sides has a special meaning: Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Ying, Yang, and human emotions." 
B1qyDb0IgAEzmNN_2.jpg

The second set of diagrams show that Lee Min Ho's initials LM, and H are perfectly integrated into the central design of the heptagon.

His lucky number 7 is also hidden in the design as a secret lucky charm to "quietly protect your happiness and future," according to the explanation on Chow Tai Fook's official ad.

7197710djw1elzhnewy5rj21kw23wtvl.jpg

via drama fever

Lucky number "7" .... GHS (letter G - the seventh letter in the english alphabet ) I can't bring the photo but Goo Hye Sun had a jacket she was sporting with the number 7 on the right upper right sleeve a few years back . I think it's a special number for our Minsun couple . This is just my thinking

I also want to add - her last interview was kind of sad . So Minhosshi - give your wifey a big long hug - she needs it from you more than anyone . She will always be the #1 actress in the world in our Minsun sisters eyes and pretty sure especially in your eyes .Sunflowers for the sunny Goo Hye Sun

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Wishing her all the bests, love love and cheer her as most, be strong & be well. 
MH-shi if you touch her deep sad, pls. don't let it be so far, give hug&love, give support to her much much. Don't let it go so far and too big. 
Love from fans all over the world focus on you and her, we wish you strong, happy, and support each other as well.
MinSun fighting!!     :x :-* =D>

SFgianrs said: Lucky number "7" .... GHS (letter G - the seventh letter in the english alphabet ) I can't bring the photo but Goo Hye Sun had a jacket she was sporting with the number 7 on the right upper right sleeve a few years back . I think it's a special number for our Minsun couple . This is just my thinking

Guest lmhsaddicted

In Korean, Goo is written something like number 7 with a line through it.. Minho's jewelry also has number 7 with a line passing thru it.. Very smart of him to include Goo's name in his jewelry :x