♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Personally, I think the movie will get more viewers during the holiday season - Xmas / new year. But may be like @ Gayu 312 sis mention- could be post production works delay. But as a minsun hopeful- may be this could be good- our couple will have more time together and movie goers will concentrate on Koo's movie daughter first . Just thinking to myself - pls forgive me if I'm delusional . It's 12:32 am where I M and can't go to sleep .

;;)

I hardly took my courage to address few words to you @ayesuper1 , but I need to , for you are a beacon for me ,for us ! The ship will be lost in storm without the lighthouse and even in calm time it is essential ! Thank you for all your hard and beautiful work , for making us part of it by sharing it with us ! You are one of the most important reference point in our thread , the necessary , tight liaison with the reality ! Thank you !
 I'm still savoring and relishing the good , appreciative article in soompi about our main HEROINE -Goo Hye Sun ! RARA AVIS ( rare bird ) -A Latin saying which emphasized the unique , human quality of somebody or something -the article in this case . 
I must say how proud I am with all our talented MINSUNNERS ! Girls you are amazing and you show up one by one like flowers in the springtime on the landscape ! A beauty ,an enchantment , a joy and what is most important it's that you do all this awesome works with love , with soul ! THANK YOU ALL ! 
 A special mention for my beloved @gayu312 - lucky for me /us  to swim in the  pool built by your photos and news , so rich and enchanting , so pleasing ! Thank you !         

Îmhttp:Nu-mi mai place

S_sun said: ayesuper1 said: hello all ;) waiting for my review today?
haha just what i want to say is 'Believe our ship and follow our ship'

and
'seems Ku knows everything what happened to her these days' (i think u guys know my meaning hehe)

cant believe?
haha.
then u can follow her in person and ask her directly.

gnite / good morning all.
i feel i am happy and glad to meet u guys these days.
and i am very lucky person.
hehe you guys also too.

ah. will upload ku's pic with my logo tmrw. pls wait more ;)

minsun rocks!

李敏镐 百度音乐大人物 专访:

LMH baidu music VIP interview

Credits : kie sama

@ConnieD : sis, Have you uploaded your video in Youtube? Or dailymotion? Once you upload it there, You can post it here..

Copy the URL of the video and just past it in the space where you type for posting..

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-size: 1.6em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Lee Min Ho drank a lot while filming his Tenwow commercialsLee Min Ho drank a lot while filming his Tenwow commercials
Lee Min Ho recently attended Tenwow Tea's promotional event on October 21. An unusual tidbit came out when he was asked if there was anything interesting when filming the commercial. Lee Min Ho replied that he had to go to the restroom frequently because he drank too much. Say what? The interviewer was really surprised. She had to ask more about it.
The surprised interviewer kept asking, "How many bottles did you drink? Two? Three?" Lee Min Ho at first said two, but then said he couldn't remember. She explained that she was surprised because most actors would have pretended drinking the beverage or spit it out immediately after filming, so she complimented Lee Min Ho on his professionalism for drinking it for real. Lee Min Ho replied that he really drank it.
In the first video,:

Lee Min Ho is praising the benefits that Tenwow's Honey Pomelo drink brings to your health and beauty.  
The video begins with "Lee Min Ho's Beauty Classroom":
Tip #1; Listen to (him saying) "I love you" every day.
Tip #2: Cry less and sweat more.
Tip #3: Learn something new every day.
Then he says in Chinese, "Jian Kang (Health), Mei Li (Beauty), what's to drink?"
Answer: "Honey Pomelo Tea" because honey brings you health and pomelo brings you beauty, according to the commercial.
crhttp://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-drank-a-lot-when-filming-tenwow-commercials/Screenshot_2014-10-24_04.01.58_2.png

Hello my dearest MinSun sissies/bros! How are y'all?

;):) ;;)

@ayesuper1 We are indeed the lucky ones to have you on board. You meet Ku in person and talk to her and bring us pics and reviews. Just making our presence known to her and Minsun is reassuring to them. We hope they are aware of our undying support!

:)
Thanks so much from the bottom of our hearts!  :x

Yes minsunners here are very nice. That's because Minsun whom we adore are very nice people, they attract nice fans, right? Minsun rocks!  :x

Have a nice day/night! :)

Sis @S_sun couldn't agree more.. :) we minsuners around the world are indeed beyond lucky to have sis @ayesuper1 with us. Our most reliable source of MinSun updates!

=D> ;) <:-P sis aye words aren't enough to express our gratitude to you. Let me borrow this line from sis @myoblu. The ship will be lost without the lighthouse, be it with stormy or calm waters. Thank you again for reassuring that uri couple is okay and doing fine. We really just have to wait for the great reveal. ;;)

Hi sis @Graceyminsun! What's your twitter un? so i could follow you :)

Unnie HS is getting lovelier than ever!and can I say this? Her face is getting puffy :D but still blooming! Her beauty shines through. MH as well, having fuller cheeks :D

Mianhe for my long post

[-O< loveyou guys! Im really looking forward to the day where we can all meet each other in person :)

Happy weekend to you all my sweet MinSun family! Mwah :-* Good day!