♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest LiduvinaE

You"re absolutely right ladies @sukreen @S_sun @prettywiz, all the icebergs in Antarctica will melt because their LOVE for each other is on FIRE....like a bush fire in Australia that spreads instantly in just a slight gust of wind due to extreme heat.....just like a scorching, blistering, searing, blazing inferno.

OFFTOPIC.

Hi Minsuners,

I've just talked to @Gayu a while ago. She told me her father has just passed away. Hope we could send her our condolences and prayers for her deceased father.

Sorry sisters..Just a correction..he passed away on 2nd March :(

Guest S_sun

Love this gif of yours, @dysentery. My minsun shippy heart always swells whenever I see this sweet gesture. It looked like LMH was so used to doing things for GHS. The gesture was so natural and GHS did not bat her eyelids at all as if she was used to it. I don't see that in the bts among other costars.image
This is real, not reel, not fan fiction/imagination. lol !

Mmmmm,so that's it ! Angel studied med part of her profession with doctor LMH ! OK ,now I understand , and I think she receive a solid instruction ! Awwww, how beautiful they are ! Thank you @astelle .Thank you @sukreen ! 
Image I was walking through HONG-KONG http:(while reading "Moon over HK by my goddess @sheherezade3 ) and I saw this stunning beautiful young people http:. They look so good together ,and I've observed that beside other matches ,they both have killer, wonderful amazing legs ! Long, perfect shapely ,belonging together and only together  ! Thank you @sheherezade3 for this adorable  gift ! I know it's old ,but what can we do since we have such a rich history ,that never end ??!!! And beside they never can't appear in public but only in an igloo-hotel in Antarctica ! I'll waiting for the photos from them, out there !

Guest LiduvinaE

Surie_Riri said: sukreen said: Off Topic

It's still a mystery for Flight MH370, MalaysianAirline from Kuala Lumpur heading to Beijing carrying 227 passengers and 12 crews been missing for 48 hours now from the radar without warning after an  hour took off from KLIA, the search party still on going and it still remain a mystery.

Hope miracle will happen. Please pray for #PrayForMH370.
May God bless. [-O< [-O< [-O<

pic pls credit to the owner.

Guest LiduvinaE

@Suri_Riri re Cafe Manolin......you are really an amazing eye-catcher.....I wonder where is that come from with an initial M.   [-X [-X [-X

Guest doogi3

Thank @Surie_Riri‌ sis for the awesome picture :-) :-D

10015660_662570337142687_261137750_n_zps

OMO OMO OMO :-O dream catcher with M!!! Who could that be? Who could be related to a dream catcher theme drama recently? which also have M initials as his name? :-/ :-/ So hard to guess...so so hard... 8-} 8-} =))

Anyway, guys please take a look at the three dolls seated on top of the dream catcher, looks familiar to me....... 8-> I wonder why.. He..he..he..

Edited: look at next post since I can't post the pictures here zzzz~ I've tried gazillion times but failed :((

Guest LiduvinaE

Worri dah gahchi gunbehheyo (Let's make a toast!) Yeobo for our new drama series. 
I am happy for both of us. 

1965007_654800387925278_1763593777_n.jpg
@ Lotte Hotel Busan

Cre Gangnam Blues FB

Guest doogi3

;-) Doll 1:
BQQrSp_CUAAfZhj.jpg

;-) Doll 2:
e4yf4dhknesrhlb2egsz.jpg

;-)Doll 3:
052204.jpg

Don't the dolls look similar to hubby?? Hehehehe... :\"> :P 8-> :D

OOT: thanks all sisters for the care and concern on my country's news.. Please keep praying for MH370 passenger to be safe :-( it's been more than 5 days yet still no news in regards of the missing plane..sigh~ anyway, my condolence to you my dearest sis @gayu312‌ for the loss :-( please be strong through out this tough times..God bless you chingu *hugs*