♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I wonder if GHS has started filming? I think LMH is asking her. :P So LMH is in Korea. Gosh! .... I read somewhere that he's in China & spotted with his BGs. So it's not true. I can't believe people will make up stories just to look like they know something. :-q

Good day Minsuners!

@gayu312 My deepest condelence to you and to your family. Stay strong dear!!!

@buzzytan @Minsun4Ever take care of your health, may God speed your recovery.

z2_zpsba7432cb.jpg

@myoblu i always love your post. beautiful word and gift.

Guest mersacabal

I heard my korean fan friend telling to her little sister that she is shipping korean couple, the only time she will stop is when one from the couple announced that he/she has real life boyfriend....
 I dont ship any couple only MINSUN couple, the realization came to me that MINSUN is shipped for almost 5 years while my friend always change couple she shipped. 
really minsun is strong!!! 
LOVE IT!

Guest S_sun

LMH is everywhere is China!This is google translation of the article at this link. http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=076&aid=0002475220&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Lee, 中 Subway - Bus Paper ... explosively popular 'Lee Syndrome'

Sports Chosun | Article Date 2014-03-07 10:32 | Last modified 2014-03-07 10:49  159 2014030801000698200041761_59_20140307104Lee中advertising, subway-bus plastered 'explosive popularity' of actor Lee Min-ho was captured in the explosive popularity in China.Recent Wei Bo, China's largest social networking service in China Lee Min Ho fans are taken directly came up several sheets of advertising photography. appropriate Lee in the photo inside and advertising platform for the subway, exit and look plastered all.Moreover, according to the bus stop fans in China, Internet advertising is decorated all up ads dwae Lee Lee's high popularity in China can guess. spiral model Lee Min-ho is 'taohbaoh (淘宝)' is the Chinese Internet company Alibaba Group is operating the open market up to 5.3 billion yuan per day (USD 940 billion) last year, with sales of nearly 1 trillion yuan in annual sales only (about 176 trillion won), respectively, more than 80% market share in China's online world, as well as take one recorded in the profit of the big corporations. "taohbaoh 'side of the SBS drama starring Lee Min-ho' heirs' explosive reaction from China, let's get one thing picked him as a model. Moreover, China's top stars appoint only those models 'taohbaoh' Lee Min Ho is the first foreign model in more agents then collected in January, as conducted to prove the ad filming Lee has more than 5,000 people will see him for the crowd was also pushed into. Lee has also in the past Chinese state television CCTV Lunar New Year Featured Businesses 'chunwan' first appeared on a topic that was Korean. Lee was broadcast across China watched by over 700 million people became known, CCTV also appeared live news interviews, including 10 minutes proved a trend. Moreover, in China Lee Min Ho is a way to gauge the popularity of a star Followers security ahead of the current 20 million to a breakthrough in China, "Lee Min Ho Syndrome 'be the cause. many countries have "really was Lee advertisements bombard. Jackpot", "China's stature can feel Lee", "Lee Min Ho Korea no one in China Looks like I'm not kidding, "" huge scale "," Lee proud ", and reaction. Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is coming in April the movie 'Gangnam Blues' taken the plunge. <Sports Chosun datkeom>
@Surie_riri love your ps pic of Minsun. You must be so happy as now you can be sure GHS saw it and liked it as she RT that tweet!@mersacabal Sorry,all the celebrities who attended Mr Go VIP premier got a baseball costumed gorilla.Nevertheless Minsun is real! :)

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear MinSuners,

looking Mr LMH today's outfit at the airport, remind us about grey t-shirt and grey sweater that HyeSun has it too, haha like our sis @sukreen used to say "sharing is caring" or caring is sharing" :D
and MH used to wear blue/dark blue long coat lately, since blue is one of color trend this year, it also remind us about HS twitter blue background that our sis @prettywiz said before, and also one of MH's new bench perfume is blue, haha their connection always right :)
thanks @Surie_Riri for always making beautiful MinSun psed pic, looks REAL indeed :)

Happy Friday and have a Happy Weekend MinSuners >:D<

LMH likes Lanvin. He looks good in long coats because he's tall. I wish he would just dress himself up. No need a stylist. I like all his airport fashion. :)

GHS twitted mango in a box - from China. Then LMH in the airport going to China. :D did you see mango's eyes? It's like her telling LMH, " Please bring me with you. I'm going to miss you." Kkkkkkk :X

Whoah finally i get my account back! Hahaha.

Yeps. Thanks to all of our minsun's siters who always give us strength that minsun is alright.

Ah.. one thing that you have to remain is the beatles'song, I Will. This song is not an ordinary people known. So, when LMH sing it in China's FM 2011, and this song is GHS favorite song, i think it is not a coincidance. It is one of proof that Minho loves all the things about his wifey.

And you can see the lyric. So meaningfull :")

My favorite part is :

"Love you forever and forever love you with all my heart. Love you whenever we bring together love you WHEN WE ARE APART"

Keep the minsun's faith and burning sisters! :* :*