♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

Do you see how beautiful ,round, sparkling ,new,complete looks our new name for our thread ?!! Somehow it's better it not had this name from the beginning because it had the time to grow,  to blossom, to become rich, wiser and with much more experience .Now it receives an well deserved renovation together with new -correct name , like any new home and fits so well to our MINSUN ,who also grow, flourish ,became wiser and rich ,as they well worthy !   LONNG LIVE  Joondi aka MinSun Couple ----Lee Min Ho &Goo Hye Sun !!!! P.S. @FitrianaR ,I love very much your MV , do you have more ? Give them to us !

@myonenonly

LMH darling won't get that jealous cos he already knew some of the lead crews in AE

Gosh checked this 

1) the Script writter Yoon Ji Ryun,was former Boys Over Flower's writer

2) the Director, PD Choi Moon Suk (Choi Mun Seok),  was the Chief Producer for Heirs

OMG ...  is this is a coincidence  :-?

haha... Yoon Ji Ryun you better write the script nicely or LMH will kill you lol and PD Choi too ypu better do your job properly too don't try to be funny :)>- no nonsense scenes just .... rating [-X

________

LMH will be on edge until this drama ends. ;)

Lol! Sukreen you got that right. I can't stop laughing today coz MinSun sisters are smart & funny! :)) .... this is one of the good days.

Thank you sis @sukreen for the awesome news!!! You are indeed our LEGEND :D 8-> Quoting from the news As much as my role in the production is a rescue worker, I plan to thoroughly prepare through real training .. Going thru training eh? ;) so much dedication to her role just like hubby~~ learn from your loved ones ...I can't agree more on this statement! :x :x

LOLOLOL sis @myonenonly I can't agree more!! This ain't coincidence...hubby have a plan for everything his wifey does...I bet her character will dress up in boyish style again ( I have feeling jealous hubby got a say on this..) so that other boys wont be distracted...erm..but i think that will have little or no effect at all..as her beauty will show even wearing boyish outfit or even with short hair :P :P oh, and and and! She will definitely give us vitaminsun in this drama too.. Little hints here and there...to make us spazzzzz like 8-} ..just like what hubby did in his previous drama... 8-> ;) I'm no fortune teller..but this prediction is so gonna happen...imma so confident imma bet my fortune on it LOL =)) :P

Keep the MINSUN faith burning...love you all :x :-*

photo MinSunpics4.jpg

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear MinSuners,
So glad HS finally accept this drama,really great news for us,and her co-star is handsome Oppa :) my wish granted :)
@sukreen and @myonenonly agree with you sis, MH definitely won't be so jealous since he and LSY used to hangout together...during their "double date" LOL,sorry it's my delusional mind only
And how thoughtful MH of HS,so he is willing to postpone some of his international fanmeet,he did that of course to manage their time together during busy filming schedule and let her wifey to shine at SBS awards later at the end of the year :)

hope that SBS will generous enough to share the news of filming process also bts pic and vid
Also hope our Korean MinSuners @ayesuper and @bambi will share Angel Eyes news,pic and vid and just maybe they will get lucky to get MH sightings on filming set (incognito) of course, guess sometimes he can't let her wifey out of his sight afterall,hehe :D

So,let's continue our pray for MH&HS and Angel Eyes MinSuners :-) Good night/day and take care
:x >:D<

Hi minsuners,Happy Day for us all! Minsun going strong!This couple is so cute, both going for training..both will be busy in their respective projects....so well -timed! hahaha
@MinSun4Ever, love the gif, I can't quote it as per soompi rules, we are not to quote images,so I repost it. That's what happened at BOF! Cupid shot the arrow and the rest is history!Sorry about your pain. Hope it ease up for you soon.image

Guest FitrianaR

@Phamtonsnow: Thanks

The song by. Petra Sihombing Indonesian Singer, I'm also really love this song

@Myoblu: Thank u sist

My Vid just that, but I want to make lots more. Cz I love uri couple.

,,, just wait for my next vid of Lovely couple

Minsuner

Keep The Minsun's faith Burning !!!!!

S_sun said: Hi minsuners,Happy Day for us all! Minsun going strong!This couple is so cute, both going for training..both will be busy in their respective projects....so well -timed! hahaha
@MinSun4Ever, love the gif, I can't quote it,so I repost it. That's what happened at BOF! Cupid shot the arrow and the rest is history!Sorry about your pain. Hope it ease up for you soon.image

LMH darling won't get that jealous cos he already knew some of the lead crews in AE

Gosh checked this  

1) the Script writter Yoon Ji Ryun,was former Boys Over Flower's writer

2) the Director, PD Choi Moon Suk (Choi Mun Seok),  was the Chief Producer for Heirs

Sorry for cutting your post @sukreeen..we have #3 Kim Ji Suk, LMH'S co star in PERSONAL TASTE...KKKKK GHS is well guarded..i wonder how the kissing scenes will be or moments between LSY and GHS..we know how BOF was..there were a couple of scenes that was copied in we know where...i bet GHS had already an early workshop and it is with NONE OTHER THAN HER HUBBY..maybe in ILSAN or somewhere that nobody can disturbed them as hubby is an expert already in kissing so he has to demonstrate and let wifey practice with him  :x

sheherizade3 said:

Fanmade poster by @ohchloe

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-align: left;"AOA’s Seolhyun Reportedly Auditioned for Film “Gangnam Blues” Starring Lee Min Hocrystalcove February 24, 2014

According to enews24AOA member Seolhyun has auditioned for the film “Gangnam Blues,” and is waiting for results.

A source from inside the film industry revealed on February 25 KST that Seolhyun was one among many other idols and young actors to audition for the movie. If cast, she would play the role of Sun Hye, the figurative younger sister of the lead male in the movie. Sun Hye is like a younger sister to the hero, Jong Dae, who grew up as an orphan. Sun Hye is family to Jong Dae, who struggles to protect her until the very end. Actor Lee Min Ho has already been cast as Jong Dae, who is described a tragic hero. 

“Gangnam Blues” is a noir set in the 197os, right at the start of the real estate boom and development of the Gangnam area, and covers the story of conflict between the government and other darker organizations in their struggle to gain control and influence. Directed by Yoo Ha, it is expected to hit theaters late this year. It is currently in the final round of casting and will begin filming soon.

Source

via: http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/24/aoas-seolhyun-reportedly-auditioned-for-film-gangnam-blues-starring-lee-min-ho/

So I was looking at some pictures of our leading ladies costar and his very good looking but no as good looking as LMH. I'm hopping to see KHS with long hair in the drama and lots of kissing scenes, passionate kissing scenes. LMH shouldn't be the only one with hot kissing . KHS deserves a turn don't you think? I can imagine a jealous LMH and I get all giddy. I can imagine him coming home to her after watching her kissing scenes and taking her in his arms showing her how it's really done. (Sighs) :x 8->

Guest mersacabal

opeoluwaa

said: Pls minsun sis I saw a picture of lee min ho were he was filming his HBT kia motor k3 sendan cf bt the girl next too him look like GHS can any of this sis check it out 4 us pls

Guest mersacabal

opeoluwaa

said: Pls minsun sis I saw a picture of lee min ho were he was filming his HBT kia motor k3 sendan cf bt the girl next too him look like GHS can any of this sis check it out 4 us pls

Guest opeoluwaa

Sometime is hard 4 me to comment cos I don't no wat 2 say and am always busy bt I do ave the chance too read all ur comment and am saying thanks 4 all the minsunners dat are given us clue of Wat is going on over their I can't mention all ur names bt from the bottom my heart I saY thanks to u all MINSUN FIGHTING